358 Pages V  « < 343 344 345 346 347 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Aug 3 2019, 06:21 PM
Post #6881

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (87) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry Poor Buster had to deal with Scarlet's wrath again. I hope they as well as Bonnie are doing OK.

We started out the day with our usual trip to the Jason's Deli salad bar for lunch. After that we stopped into the Feeder's in the same shopping center. But the pups and kitties were few. From there we went to the St Matthews street fair. While still small, it was a little bigger this years. Plenty of pups out there though.

Tang is doing well and has just had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I provision the waifs (already put out some water) I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels as well as Scarlet by your side. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 4 2019, 12:55 PM
Post #6882

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny hot humid 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a nice day yesterday, and I know your precious Tang was glad when you both returned home for quality family time with him.

Not much happening here today. Scarlet has been more personable toward me today which is a welcome change. Tomorrow she will return home to her mom and dad which I know will make her a very happy kitty.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 4 2019, 05:41 PM
Post #6883

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (88) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Scarlet's a bit more settled in. I hope she, Bonnie and Buster are all doing OK.

Not much here today either. We went to the old place to provision first off. I just saw Siamese, but have not seen her in a while. From there it was on to Walmart and Kroger to finish of the weekly grocery shopping. Then home for some pool time (brief as usual for the usual reason) lunch, Prime streaming and quality time with Tang.

He's doing pretty well. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs. I hope you and Scarlet have had a good day and will have a peasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 5 2019, 01:41 PM
Post #6884

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a good day yesterday. If I remember correctly he has a check up soon - - either later this month or in September? How nice you saw Siamese yesterday at your previous residence when you provisioned the waifs there. Perhaps she was the appointed "spokesperson" to watch for you and let you know you are remembered.

Scarlet went home this morning, and my brother and sister in law agreed that I should bring her to her home rather than them come to pick her up. This went a LOT smoother for precious Scarlet. She got into her crate here at her own volition, and when my brother took her out of the crate she immediately relaxed knowing she was back in HER home. I'm glad this worked out well for her. Needed to do a grocery errand at Food Lion before coming back to the condo. After I got groceries sorted and put away I then straightened up everything in preparation for sweet Buster's return. And no sooner had I opened the storm door to check for him that he came trotting across the common parking area straight for here. He investigated everything and has settled under the chair in my bedroom that I use for my "dressing chair" to take a nap. It's soooo good having him here with me again.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 5 2019, 06:17 PM
Post #6885

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (89) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad Scarlet's transition home was smooth and free of stress for her. Equally Glad Buster returned for a visit as well.

Tummy troubles kept me home today unfortunately. Good thing we're both working, although it didn't prevent and attendance warning email from the agency dry.gif

Tang appreciated having his dad home though. He's doing well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I put the food out for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 6 2019, 11:18 AM
Post #6886

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you had another GI upset, my friend. I'm hoping your employment is not in danger. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on a couple of projects on the big computer today, and got a load of laundry done - - much overdue. Have another load waiting in the laundry basket for another day. Sweet Buster is here keeping me faithful company as I've been working on computer projects. Unfortunately he has fallen off the computer desk twice but his spirit is undaunted and he doesn't appear to have suffered any ill effects. I think a few treats are in order to soothe whatever embarrassment he may be feeling.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 6 2019, 06:20 PM
Post #6887

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about Buster's mishaps and hope the treats helped and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry I have to brief tonight. But I just spent over 30 minutes of useless time on the phone with Tracfone. They are trying to say I've used up all my texts (109) since my 07/23 plan renewal mad.gif Pretty sure it's a scam to get more money out of people like me on the cheap budget plan. They also refused to give me someone in the US. Typical.

Anyway, Tang is well and has had his supper and shot and will get his treats and after while when I put out the food for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 7 2019, 12:27 PM
Post #6888

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you're having problems with your Tracfone. Could someone have hacked into your phone and is using up your monthly minutes? I hope you're able to get it resolved as I know you rely heavily on your cellphone for talking and texting. Please let us know how things go.

Worked on getting caught up on some emails today. Buster's mom and dad are out of town for the day so will need to go check on their furkids soon and let Buddy outside to take care of his personal needs. They should be back home around 5:30 p.m., or thereabouts, so I won't need to give Buddy his evening meds and dinner. Sweet Buster is here keeping me company as I'm writing to you. I'm glad I'm able to give him a safe place to hang out in while his mom and dad are gone for the day.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 7 2019, 07:30 PM
Post #6889

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope everything is OK with Buster, Bonnie and Buddy as well.

I told the idiots at Tracfone there was no way I burned through over 100 texts in 10 days but they wouldn't budge. So I went to Walmart.com and bought a virtual text only card for 5.00 for 1000 texts (they emailed me the pin) So that's fixed I guess.

But it's also why I'm posting so late. Tang is well and had his supper, shot and teats. The food and water is out for the waifs too. Tabby was waiting on it when Anne got home laugh.gif

I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 8 2019, 12:39 PM
Post #6890

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you have been able to acquire additional text minutes for your cellphone, and hopefully this will last you at the very least through the rest of August. Please let us know how things go.

Not much going on here at the condo complex today - - no errands to do, don't need to do any work on financials, etc.. Sweet Buster is here for his second visit of the day. He's settled comfortably next to me on the small settee in the computer space as I'm writing to you at the lap top taking a nap. It's so nice feeling his sweet soft body cuddled next to me.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 8 2019, 06:06 PM
Post #6891

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. So glad to hear Buster paid you 2 visits today. He sounds like a sweet cat. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Work was, thankfully, uneventful. Tang was glad to see me when I got in the door. He's well and has had his supper and shot. He will get his treats when I put the food out for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 9 2019, 12:54 PM
Post #6892

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad your day at work yesterday was uneventful and hope this is the same for today. Please let us know how things go.

Buster came by for a visit and was resting comfortably in my bedroom when his sweet repose was rudely disturbed by the noise of the lawnmower. He does not like the noise from the powered maintenance equipment. He came flying out of my bedroom through the pet door and was headed down the slope toward the wooded area that separates the condo complex from the individual residential homes but had to change course because the contractor was mowing that area, so I saw him anxiously trying to escape in the opposite direction. He probably went down into one of the sewer lines to get away from the noise and equipment. I'm hoping he will come back later on.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 9 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #6893

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (90) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear Buster was spooked. I hope he came back and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Another fairly uneventful day at work, which is fine for a Friday. Tang was happy to see me when I got home. Mostly because Anne went in with me as her dept needed some OT. So he was alone until I got home.

He seems better now after having his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I put food out for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 10 2019, 12:55 PM
Post #6894

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad your day at work yesterday was uneventful, and am hoping you're not on any kind of "probation" for taking time off work for the GI upset. Please let us know how things go.

Today's project was working on the shred box. The shredder worked overtime today requiring a couple of times for it to cool down before I could finish that task. Buster has come by to share the day with me. He's taking a nap on the desk in front of the window on the garage side of the condo as I'm writing to you. Late yesterday afternoon one of the residents across the road from me came to visit with her precious canine companion Bella, a miniature Sheltie. She asked me to look after Bella for her while she hosted a group of people in her unit for a couple of hours today because she doesn't want Bella "in the way". Bella is a sweet dog, but she does not like Buster. Because of this I told her that if Buster wasn't here visiting I would be glad to watch Bella, but if Buster is here I wasn't going to put him out to look after Bella. I suggested that she try gating Bella in a room - - like her bedroom - - while she was entertaining, but the response to that was "she isn't used to that." So she told me she would try to make other arrangements for her sweet Bella. Buster gets displaced enough when Scarlet is here - - I'm not going to displace him to take care of another resident's companion. Bella's mom left a bit disappointed, but I really don't want to become the caregiver - - however temporary - - of every resident's four footed companion. I don't mind looking after Buster's fur family members or sweet Abigail because I can look after them in THEIR homes when their moms and dads need some assistance. But to look after sweet Bella because her mom is "entertaining" and doesn't want Bella in the way - - to me as a former caregiver of both feline and canine companions that's unacceptable.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 10 2019, 06:29 PM
Post #6895

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and quite warm (85) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I don't blame you for drawing the line with Bella's mom. Although I feel sorry for poor Bella having such a self absorbed guardian. I hope she will be OK and that Buster and Bonnie are doing OK as well.

Today we had lunch at Zaxby's here in the area for a change as they open at 10:30. Always nice to have the place to ourselves before the crowds get there.

From there we went to a partially indoor art/craft fair just outside of downtown by the arts/antique center. A little to hipster for our tastes though; not to mention crowded. We decided to cut out of that early and go to the flea off market in the Highlands. Still a little hipster but not as much. Plus, it was outside so plenty of puppers.

Tang is doing well. He's had his supper (which these days is becoming more cat milk than can food, but whatever works) and his shot. He'll get his treats after while when I put the food out for the local waifs.

I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 11 2019, 12:11 PM
Post #6896

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a nice day yesterday, and I know your precious Tang always enjoys the quality weekend family time. Is your precious boy having difficulty noshing his canned food these days? He's so fortunate to have you and Anne taking care of him as he knows you will do whatever you can to help him.

Buster has been in and out at least 3 times already today. It's a decent day outside with more tolerable humidity levels so it's good he's making as much play time outside today as he can because the heat and humidity return tomorrow. Am trying to get caught up on a couple of emails today. Yesterday evening when I turned on my TV I was pleasantly surprised to see that two more stations have been added to my channels - - both of them showing retro programs that I had enjoyed at my beautiful Franklin County home. So my over the air antenna viewing pleasure has been broadened which makes the decision to "cut the TV cable" even better because these two channels weren't included in the basic cable TV service.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 11 2019, 06:26 PM
Post #6897

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. Glad to hear Buster as been a frequent visitor today but also enjoyed the fresh air. I hope he and Bonnie are dong well.

We went to feed the waifs at the old place first thing this morning, but I didn't see any of them. We then went to Kroger and Dollar Tree to round out the weekly provisions. The pool was not in the cards because that couple with the grouchy old man beat us to it. I think the reason he sat there complaining and smoking (yes, apparently it's allowed) that first time is because they didn't have it to themselves (can you say entitlement?) Put that with us always leaving when they show up and it all fits. Jerk.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. I don't think the issue with the can food is his ability to eat it since he eats the Purina gentle dry just fine (likes it better than the Iams) I think he's just getting finicky. I'll give him his treats later when I put out food for the waifs here.

I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 12 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #6898

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, hot humid 90-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a decent day yesterday even though your plans at the pool didn't work out. I'm sure your precious Tang appreciated the extra quality family time with you and Anne. Am glad to share your news that your precious boy does eat the Purina gentle dry food okay.

Been busy working on the big computer today getting caught up on printing off invoices, receipts, and statements in preparation for the upcoming bill-a-thon, I also got my monthly financial logs updated for next year - - just need to work on my monthly calendars now for the financial log book. Sweet Buster came by for a visit and took a nice nap in my bedroom. He left about an hour ago to make his afternoon rounds in the neighborhood.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 12 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #6899

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and very warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Somewhat busy, but otherwise uneventful day at work thankfully. Tang was happy to see me when got home. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I put the food out for the local waifs. He is well.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 13 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #6900

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad yesterday was uneventful at work for you and Anne. Busy is okay as long as it's not overwhelming - - busy to help make the hours go by faster.

Have done some "window shopping" online today making a list of things to get for my next order. Am working on my Kroger order and will place that tomorrow for pick up on Thursday afternoon on my way home after my routine appointment with my rheumatologist. Buster is visiting with me today in between his rounds in the neighborhood. He always makes me smile when he's here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 343 344 345 346 347 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:36 PM