IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Loki!
Pippin's Mom Kel
post Mar 14 2014, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,510

I can't believe I haven't posted a picture of him here yet, but here's our new boy, Loki. He came home 4 weeks ago yesterday. He has a heart murmur, so we've been back and forth to the cardiologist a couple times, but he's doing wonderfully, overall. He has fit right in with our little family - he's been out with all the other cats since the second day he was here.

He's about 2, and incredibly playful. We just love him to pieces.

--------------------

When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Kahlil Gibran
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
moon_beam
post Mar 15 2014, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Kel, adding my sincerest congratulations to your new family member Loki. Indeed he is a handsome fellow. May he have a long, happy, healthy earthly journey with his Forever Family. And how WONDERFUL - - with his special health needs - - that he has YOU and your husband for his Forever Mom and Dad.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Pippin's Mom Kel   Loki!   Mar 14 2014, 10:52 PM
- - Tom's Dad   Awwww! What a handsome boy   Mar 15 2014, 07:48 AM
- - DannysMom   Such a sweet face! You've got a good one ...   Mar 15 2014, 09:33 AM
- - moon_beam   Hi, Kel, adding my sincerest congratulations to yo...   Mar 15 2014, 12:13 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:05 AM