Precious' mom
post Sep 17 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,995

Precious Adorable
Born: 03 August 1987
Died: 06 August 2006

Missing him but knowing his presence is still with me is such a comfort.

"All dead, all dead, but I should not grieve
In time it comes to everyone...
All dead, all dead, but in hope I breathe
Of course I don't believe
You're dead
And gone
All dead
And gone."
Brian May (Queen), All Dead All Dead
smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Susan-Molly'...
post Oct 3 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 2,124

[FONT=Courier]Molly
Born: February 4, 1990
Died: September 18, 2006

I'll use this photo of you as a baby when we had all those years to look forward to. You were my shadow, my little girl. You had the kindest heart, the sweetest eyes, and I shall miss you every day of my life.

+Quote Post
Jeepers Mommy
post Oct 10 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,167

We adopted Jeepers in 2000 shortly after the doctors told us that children wouldn't be possible. He was 5 mos old and a little black ball of feline fur! My first actual kitten! We had a dog and 2 rescued adult cats waiting for us at home, but i felt the need to have a "baby"! The minute I saw him and he started following me around the enclosure at Petsmart I knew we belonged together. He was my "Pe***ey Sweety" because he never got any bigger than 5 lbs! I love all my "babies" the same, they are our children, but Jeep and I had this bond that I never really felt before! A lady had found him living under her porch and eating out of her trash can (a habit he NEVER broke) when he was a wee kitten and took him to the vet. Cats are People Too ended up with him and then I had the privlege of spending his short 6 years of life with him! He slept with me every single night, he would follow me around the house 24/7-wherever I was Jeepers was right there. He loved nothing more than to lay on my belly and "knead my stomach" until we fell asleep! He was an extremely affectionate baby who gave me kisses every single morning and snuggled with me every chance he got! I nicknamed him, among other things, "my little heating pad" because every month when i had cramps, he seemed to know that I needed him; he would curl up right against my belly and keep it warm. He was also quite the "talker"! Not like a Siamese, but actually calling me and conversing with me! If he was sleeping and I walked into the room he would always greet me with a slew of meows and more often than not jump into my arms! He also had the most obscure tastes in food. He absolutely loved anything with garlic, including raw cloves of garlic, and could not get enough Gyro sauce! Over the years we added another dog and 2 more cats, and my Jeepers got along with everyone of them!

As a general rule, because he was sooo small and jet black he was NOT allowed outside! But as most cat parents know, they can sneak out on you every now and than! He never went far and ALWAYS came back! A little over 2 weeks ago i became seriously ill with a 104 temp, headache, and unbearable pain in all my joints. My husband is an over the road truck driver, so I'm home alone alot and while I was sick my husband was on the road. Jeepers never left my side (actually all 6 of my "babies" never left my side) until my husband got home and was taking me to the doctors. Jeepers saw his chance to scoot out the door and I didn't have the energy to try and catch him. We got back from the docs and he wasn't home yet. The next day I had to go to the ER because my fever wouldn't break. Jeepers still wasn't back yet and I was getting worried. After a brief stay in the hospital and a couple of days to recover at home I was on the hunt for my baby. I called every place i could think, made flyers, canvased the neighborhood! Still no Jeeps! I was sick about it! I walked the streets just to make sure he wasn't hit. I wanted to bring him home one way or another! Then I started to smell something coming from our guest bedroom, but I couldn't find anything. My husband was back on the road, so I called a friend to come over and see if he could find out what was causing the odor. Well, he did, and it was my baby. He must of scooted in without my husband noticing, maybe with the dogs or something. We don't know what happened to him. If he was hurt or maybe poisoned. But he went into the guest room, under the futon and passed away. All that time i was looking for him and he was right here. I don't know how long he was in there or how long he survived under that futon. It was 9 days from the day he went missing that he was "found". I am glad that he was here, at home where he was safe and loved and not on the side of the road, but i really do feel so guilty. I feel like he died alone. If I hadn't been sick he would have never gotten out. We buried him Thursday, off our deck in front of my lily's! I go out there several times a day just to be close to him. I keep finding little furballs of his hair around the house and i just break down. I can't even go into our guest room. I haven't been able to sleep in my bedroom because it is right across the hall. I feel like I've been cheated. That we should of had another 10-15 years together. But I do take comfort in the fact that I told him (and all the rest of my babies) EVERYDAY how much they are loved, cherished and appreciated. Everytime Jeepers would jump in my lap or snuggle with me, I thanked him for giving me such a wonderful gift! He was my little prince charming and his passing has truley broken my heart. He will NEVER be forgotten! For the rest of my time on earth I will thank God for giving me the time I had with him. And my little Jeepers taught me to relish every single minute you have with your babies, even when they are knocking stuff off the counters or getting into the trash! What i wouldn't give right this minute to walk into my kitchen and see that little sh&t on the counter or find my garlic missing.....Jeepers, my little 'Pinocchio', your mommy loves and misses you more than words can express. You were my little boy, my baby and I am so lost and lonely without you. It's so hard to sleep without you curled up along side me. Baby Girl misses you so much she only gets off the couch to eat and use the litterbox. I think she's waiting for you to come home, she just stares at the front door. Daddy wouldn't let me do anything with you until he got home. He wanted to be the one to put you at peace and say goodbye. You were an absolute gift to me and everyday you graced me with your love and companionship. I am honored that you loved me & I pray that someday you will jump in my arms again and greet me with your wonderful meow's, just like you did everytime I walked in the house!! We put you right off the deck by the pond and right in front of mommy's favorite Lillies, that way you will always be close to us.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
JOANNE
post Oct 17 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 1,881

RAGGS MILLER 1-6-90-7-5-06
MOMMY'S BABY GONE BUT ALWAYS IN MY HEART

--------------------
RAGGS MILLER 12-6-1990-7-5-2006
GONE PHYSICALLY BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.
HTPP://WWW.IN-MEMORY-OF-PETS.COM #TR61122

+Quote Post
gillian
post Oct 19 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 2,199

My beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bono.

March 25th, 1998 - October 16th, 2006.

Suffered from Endocardiosis (MVD) and slipped into heart failure. He passed away some hours later.

How can you be gone, when you are in my heart ... Mummy
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My Beloved Bono: This Void is Immeasurable
Born: 25th March 1998
Died: 16th October 2006

My Beautiful Darcey: Come Home to Me
Born: 11th August 2006
Disappeared: 11th September 2008

Bono's Webpage:

http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personalt...te.php?ID=62356

Bono's LS Post:

http://lightning-strike.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3317

The Rainbow Bridge:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

+Quote Post
DJ1976
post Oct 20 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 2,202

Cleo-03/1992-10/17/06

My beloved precious baby and my world. You will forever be in my heart and now you are with the big brother you never knew until now, Fred. I will see the two of you again one day and we, along with any new furbabies will all be a family again. I love and miss you dearly.

+Quote Post
Schtoobing'sMom
post Nov 14 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 2,278

My sweet baby, Schtoobing....

October 15, 1989- November 13, 2006

My dearest friend and soul mate, I will miss you every day, for the rest of my life.

+Quote Post
xrayspex
post Nov 15 2006, 08:21 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,266

FROM 4 TO 4EVER

OUR BABY CHASE

FROM NOVEMBER 2002 to NOVEMBER 2006

She was just 4

Me & Mommy will miss you always, we love you little girl

--------------------
CLICK ON ME...YOU JUST MIGHT SMILE
http://youtube.com/18foxtrot

user posted image

+Quote Post
jazmin
post Nov 20 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 2,268

Zack

May 21st 1991 - November 16th 2006

Zack my heart and soul, you have left this earth and your pain, I will love you for the rest of my life. My dearest sweetest friend, I love you so much.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
KimL
post Nov 25 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 2,308

Little Girl
June 15 1993-November 21, 2006

I love you so much forever and ever, my darling beautiful angel.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
michelles kitty
post Nov 30 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 2,258

pooh-bear october 1993 to sept 3 2006
dsh~tortie
what can i say you had the loudest purr i ever heard, you love to try and get the birds on the feeder thru the window, you loved belly rubs. you loved kitten with all your heart and most of all you loved your mom and dad and we miss you so much
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
michelles kitty
post Nov 30 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 2,258

kitten 1988~2006
dsh calico
double pawed.
you were the sweetest kitty. you and i were one. we belonged together. there will be no greater bond than you and i in my life. i miss your head butts i miss your purr most of all i miss they way you used to sleep on my back in the mornings. your belly rubs they way you spread your toes out when i tickled your back feet.. the way you stuck your head in the fridge thinking it was for your amusement. if i could just have one more moment with you again.. my baby girl i miss you so much i always love you...
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AlleysMama
post Dec 14 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #33

Member No.: 2,356

Name: Alley
Birth: May 1997
Died: December 9, 2007
Condition: Cytauxzoonosis
Nicknames: Alley Cat, Baby Girl, Mamas Baby, Fat Cat

I miss you baby girl. Rest in peace.

--------------------
Read Alley's Story

May 1, 1997 to December 9, 2006 - Always in My Heart

+Quote Post
Moose Mom
post Dec 27 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 2,225

To Moustache

You lived large and loved big. You were so loved back. Your daddy misses you so much, he needs his best little buddy. Autumn and I don't know what to do without you.

10 years was NOT enough
Never to be forgotten
1996 - 2006

I love you buddy
Mommy
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Lori
For some of my Bridge kids.
Butch 1974-1996
Alex 1981-1996
Moose 1996-2006
Mommy loves and misses you guys. She remember's all of you, even though it's too many to name each one. I can't wait to see you again.

+Quote Post
vizsla-angel
post Jan 2 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 2,400

Copper
01/24/98 - 12/31/06
"The World's Greatest Gun-Shy Bird Dog"

Copper has been my constant companion and source of unconditional love for almost a decade. When I got Copper 9 1/2 years ago, I expected to get a great hunting dog. I ended up with a great gun-shy hunting dog. I got a dog that wanted to please me so much that he turned into a scatter-brained fool during obedience training. A dog that did just wag his tail, he wagged his whole body. A dog that was so happy to see certain people -- and they know who they are -- that he'd pee on their feet when they'd visit. He was so demanding for attention that he would hit people with his paw until they petted him. Or he'd jump on the couch next to them and stick his nose in their face. If all else failed, he'd put his 75 lb body on their lap. He loved people more than anything in the world and that made him the best dog I've ever had.

He will be sadly missed....
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Help a "throw away" ~ adopt a gun-shy hunting dog or retired greyhound.
www.petfinder.com

+Quote Post
sheps mama
post Jan 7 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 2,386

The one and only Shep Savelli: 9th July 1992 until 30th December 2006. You live on in our hearts and souls. Your daddy and I miss you terribly but as long as we remember you, you live on. I know you are pestering everyone up there for a butt rub - and I bet you get it too. All blue eyes and fur...... I will love you till the end of my life. Take care my sweet baby - mama loves you.******x
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
vizsla-angel
post Jan 13 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #37

PATTON
03/09/2000 - 11/07/2000

German Shorthaired Pointer, Solid Liver -- No Photo Available

=======
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON LIGHTNING-STRIKE 11/08/2000, 2:38 AM:

Last Saturday, our German Shorthaired Pointer puppy, Patton became very ill and was rushed to an emergency animal hospital. He died Tuesday, November 7 at 4:30 am after all humane measures to save him failed. We knew he was weak and couldn't handle another surgery or open heart massage after CPR failed.
Patton was born March 9, 2000. At 7 or 8 weeks old, he went home with his first owners, David & Tina. They had always dreamed of starting their own GSP kennel and Patton was to be their foundation dog. He was a beautiful solid liver pup who was already pointing and retrieving on instinct and promised to do well in show and field compet*itions.
My husband Mark and I met David & Tina through our trainer. We saw them almost every weekend last summer. We watched with amazement as this little puppy showed up every other dog training, including our 4 year-old Max. Although we only saw each other in the field, we began a friendship based on our mutual love of upland bird dogs.
On August 30, David was murdered. He was only 32. He is survived by Tina, 26, their one-year-old daughter, and many other family members and dear friends.
Our tribute to David was to buy Patton from Tina and fulfill David's dream by competing Patton. After completing his show championship and master hunter t*itle, we were planning on giving one of his first puppies to David's daughter. We were in the process of pet*itioned the AKC to change Patton's registered name from "Lake Bluff's Trademark" to "David's Trade w/Mark". Unfortunately, Patton's death proceeded the completion of this.
Patton went on his first pheasant hunt with Max opening weekend. The dogs worked their hearts out, but were unsuccessful. Patton went another time with Mark and was again unsuccessful. He never had another chance to get his first pheasant.
When Patton first became ill two weeks ago, we thought it was just a virus. Unfortunately, it was a partial intestinal blockage which caused his intestines to begin attacking themselves. He had a five hour surgery in which the damaged section of his intestine was removed. He had lost approximately 8 lbs. because of his inability to digest food and was very weak. I transferred him from the emergency clinic to my vet Monday morning. He had no blood pressure and his temperature was 93. She gave him fluids and put him on a warmer to stabilize him for transport to an advanced emergency center 50 miles away. I climbed into the kennel with him and cuddled him for an hour to help him warm up. When we arrived at the emergency center, his temp had increased to 97 and he had a blood pressure of 80. He had many ups and downs Monday. That evening, Mark & I visited him and let him know how much we loved him. He raised his head and tried to wag his tail.
This morning, I called Tina. She asked me how Patton was doing and I told her he's with David now. We met at the emergency center together and said good-bye. We told him to "Go find Daddy David and get the birds."
While Tina and I were saying good-bye, Mark & Max were hunting. They got a young hen. I believe David and Patton's spirits were with them...
==================
FROM PATTON'S OTHER MOM:
I miss Patton and David so much that I can't even bear the pain at this point. Patton was one of the sweetest dogs I knew. When David was taken away from me and my daughter. I knew that Patton had to go to a home that would hunt him and keep David's dream alive of him being a Master hunter. Becky and Mark took that dream over for me since I am not a hunter. He was in a great home with two great people that loved him very much. I will never regret the decsion of selling him to them. I will forever think of patton and David in the field hunting and smiling with one another. I know I have two great sprits watching over me and my daughter from now on...

--------------------
www.petfinder.com

+Quote Post
vizsla-angel
post Jan 15 2007, 02:52 AM
Post #38

Moon Cat

Returned To The Wild ~~~ 2001

No one could believe you used to be a ferral cat with your regal beauty and love of people. But after 3 short years, you heard the call of the wild and left us for parts unknown.

I will never stop looking for you.....
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
www.petfinder.com

+Quote Post
vizsla-angel
post Jan 15 2007, 02:57 AM
Post #39

Magic
Crossed over in 2004
Birthday unknown

My Magic girl who could magically appear and disappear. Her purr sounded like leaves in the wind. She was a soft spoken kitty with the purest love any heart has every known.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
www.petfinder.com

+Quote Post
macgrl
post Feb 20 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 2,538

Leo

Born: Some warm August summer day 1992
Died: Coldest day of the year, February 5th, 2007

Somehow it was fitting that this was the day his physical self chose to start shutting down, coldest day of the year and the deepest of winter symbolizes death.

When we first brought you home we did not know the impact you would make with our lives..and the lives of your small human siblings. You even had grandparents that you would come out to 'talk' to and greet by 'petting' their shoes, in cat language you were claiming them as your people.

You loved to hang out while mom did her gardening, delighted with every weed she pulled, stay very close to dad when he had some good stuff on the grill because you knew it was a given that you would get some treats for being the chef's support smile.gif

Those warm days is what we try to keep in our hearts when we think of you, because that is the best life gets. We will be thinking about you when the flowers bloom, the music is playing and the smells from the grill fill the yard.

one summer dream
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v201/mea...nt=MVI_0096.flv

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:26 PM