14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing My Babies Today
Brutus
post Nov 26 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #61

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,235

Lynette...I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving and are feeling better and getting rid of that nasty bronchitis.

Hunny and Lily are with you always.
Hugs to you.

-Sonya-

--------------------
****Sonya****

In loving memory of my soulmate, Brutus...never forgotten, always missed.

Brutus Midnight Gunsmoke
Black Lab and best friend
11-22-96 to 11-16-09
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lynette
post Nov 26 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 5,667

Thanks Sonya.

I am in Canada so we had our Thanksgiving last month - but thanks anyway. Hope you have a great holiday.

Lynette.

+Quote Post
Brutus
post Nov 26 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #63

oops sorry...well I hope you had a great day all the same...I forget there are angels here all over the world.

--------------------
****Sonya****

Brutus Midnight Gunsmoke
11-22-96 to 11-16-09

+Quote Post
Brutus
post Dec 1 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #64

Thinking of you Lynette,

Hugs,
Brutus' Mom

--------------------
****Sonya****

Brutus Midnight Gunsmoke
11-22-96 to 11-16-09

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 9 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #65

Hi my babies.

I am missing you so much this morning.

I love you both so much.

Love you forever my precious Angels.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 23 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #66

Hi my precious angels.

I haven't been here for a couple weeks. Doesn't mean I don't miss you, cos I do. And this will be the first Christmas without you Hunny. The second without you Lily. It'll be hard, but I hope you'll be with us in spirit.

I don't have much to say, not much going on these days. The pups finished their agility classes on the weekend. It was fun, but it'll be nice to have a break. Of course, they all did really well.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you both a Merry Christmas, and to let you know that I miss you both so very much and that Christmas won't be the same without you here.

I love you babies. Forever and always.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
Brutus
post Dec 25 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #67

Hi Lynette...just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas filled with peace and happy memories of your golden angels.

Hugs,
Brutus' Mom

--------------------
****Sonya****

Brutus Midnight Gunsmoke
11-22-96 to 11-16-09

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jan 12 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #68

Hi babies.

I know I don't come here very often anymore. You know I will never forget you. But sometimes, coming here just opens up so many painful wounds. I love to talk about you guys, but I just can't keep reliving that pain anymore. I guess that means it's time to move forward. I wish you both were still with me. I miss you so much. But I can't bring you back. I can't hug and kiss you. But one day, I sure hope we can be together again. I'll come back now and then. I often come here just to see what's going on and don't write anything.

Just know my dear angels how much I love and miss you both. I miss all of you up there. And I'll keep talking to you every night the way I have always done. I just won't come here as often.

Christmas was really quiet. I had a calendar made up for Carly. It was a gift from both of you. It turned out really good. I also, made a donation to the Winnipeg Humane Society in your memories. Of course, I had to send them a little letter about you both. It's important to me that we support other less fortunate dogs. If it wasn't for them we would never have known you Lily. And I'm so very happy that we had you in our lives. You brought us so much love and happiness. All of you have. Anyway, Christmas was quiet. Even though we have Izzy, George, Barney and Casey, it seemed strange without you both.

Anyway, the pups are doing well. Barney and Casey are bored. It's been so cold, they've been stuck in the house. Especially Casey, she loves being outside so much. They are both so beautiful. Hunny you would be proud of them. All of them. I wish you would have had the chance to meet them too Lily. I think you would have really liked Casey. She reminds me so much of you sometims. Maybe that's because she's a spaniel too. You have very different personalities, but there is just something about her that reminds me of you. She's beautiful - just like you. She wags her whole bum just like you did. She's so adorable Lily.

I sure hope this year is better than the last two have been. The last two years have certainly been really tough on all of us. Anyway, I'm gonna go now. Talk to later. Remember that I love you so much and I always will. And I will always miss you.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Feb 5 2010, 11:27 AM
Post #69

Hi Angels.

I am missing you both so much, I feel like crying today. I hope you're both happy and healthy wherever you are.

I wish I could hold you and kiss you again. I just miss you so much.

Everyone is doing well. Getting bored with winter though. The doodles can't wait for spring. They are so sick of being stuck indoors.

I love you babies.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
janika
post Feb 5 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #70

Member No.: 6,120

Thinking of you Lynette and your Angels. I'm feeling the same, just want to have cuddles and licks again. I miss them so much. I am completely pet-less now and I feel so lost , the house is so quiet and empty. Please give your babies a hug from me.

Love Jan and my Angels x

+Quote Post
lynette
post Feb 25 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #71

Hi my little angels.

Just thinking of you today. I think of you all the time, but today, I don't know, just seems a little sadder. I miss you so, so much. Most of the time I do ok, but today it hurts just as much as it did when you both left me. I can't believe that it will be a year in a couple months that we let you go Hunny. And two years for you this summer Lily. God, I miss you both so much. I wish I could just hold you both. I hope you're still around, but I never feel you anymore. But it's more important that you're happy. Izzy never looks up like she's looking at you anymore. I'm glad you've moved on, but it makes me sad that I don't feel you around anymore.

Everyone is doing well. Poor Carly woke up with a fat lip this morning. I don't know how that happened, but she wasn't too impressed. Said she can't go to school like that. I convinced her to put a cold cloth on it for a while. It seemed to take the swelling down quite a bit. Maybe George or Izzy punched her while she was sleeping!!

The pups are waiting for spring. Poor Casey is so bored in the house. It's been really cold again for the past few days. Supposed to be warmer for the weekend, so they'll get to spend lots of time outside. We have no plans this weekend, so they can be outside.

Anyway, just wanted to say I love you and miss you both.

Take care my precious angels. I love you!!

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Mar 7 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #72

Oh my God, my babies, my heart aches so much for you both.

I bet you never thought I'd show up here 11 o'clock Saturday night eh? I've just finished watching a movie. It was so, so sad. It had many happy parts, but the jist of the story was something I could relate to because I've lost you both. I wasn't going to watch it, but Carly wanted to. It was about a man who died, but kept sending letters to his wife after he was gone. It was just so very sad. I feel so lost without you both. One part, just made be bawl my eyes out. This pain is as strong as when you first left me. I feel so lost and alone. It's been almost a year, and I still can't seem to care about myself yet. I don't know if I ever will (not that I guess I ever really did), but my life just seems so out of control these days. I don't know what to do. I feel so lonely some times. Dad and I never touch anymore. God, I love you both.

I don't know why, but I've been feeling really sad this past week or so. Maybe, it's because in less than a month, Hunny, it will be a year since you had to leave. I can't seem to stop crying.

I love you angels. I miss you so much. I wish I could hold you one more time.

I love you so very much. I don't even know what to write.

I'll talk to you again soon. Love you.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Mar 31 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #73

Hi Angels.

Hope you are all well. I miss you so much. The pain never goes away. I still cry when I think of you.

I can't believe it will be a year this Sunday Hunny. God, I miss you and Lily - and the rest of you - so very much. Sunday will be a difficult day I think. Nan's birthday next Tuesday, so we'll probably be at Nan's Sunday afternoon for a while.

This past year has actually gone by pretty fast. I can't believe it will be two years Lily. It hurts as much as the day you both had to leave me. I wish I could hold and kiss you again. I never see you in my dreams anymore, but hopefully that means that you've both moved on and are very happy wherever you are.

The pups are doing well. Trouble as usual. No, they're good. All the snow is pretty much gone now and they're loving it. We've been taking Barney and Casey for walks. They love that. I think they feel left out because the other two are outside the fence and are free to roam pretty much wherever they want. Barney and Casey aren't allowed off the leash outside the fence. It's for their own good though. Dumper bit Izzy the other day on her back. She's a little tender there. Dumper even had a go at Barney last weekend and gramp was holding him. Good job gramp was there! Of course, Barney surrenders right away.

You'd be so proud of them now Hunny. I know I say that all the time, but you would. And Casey, I know you only had two weeks with her, but you'd love her to pieces. Lily - you'd love them all. You would've loved running around with them all the time. I think you would have outrun them though. You definitely would have tired them out! They can go for a long time, but you could go for hours eh Lily? I miss my walking partner so much.

Anyway, I just wanted to come here and say hi, cos I'm not working tomorrow. Friday is Good Friday, so no work. And like I said Sunday will be your one year anniversary. I wish you were still both here. I wish I could wrap my arms around you. Lily, Casey is so like you sometimes. She loves to lick our faces like crazy - just like you did. And Izzy is like you Hunny, she comes up and leans against you for a rub.

Anyway, better go.

I talk to you later. Love you.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
Westiesam/Sharon
post Mar 31 2010, 06:56 PM
Post #74

Member No.: 6,286

Hi Lynette
I hope you have a good weekend -- anniversaries are really hard. It will only be 4 months next week that we lost Sammy and I'm still counting the weeks each week. We have Good Friday off too and I'm not really looking forward to it. I used to love having days off when I had Sammy to hang around with -- now days like that are just a whole lot of emptiness. take care
Sharon

+Quote Post
lynette
post Apr 4 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #75

Thanks Sharon. I love my days off too - just spending time with my babies is precious.

Hunny, Lily. - thinking of you today. I can't believe it's been a year Hunny. Seems like only yesterday. I wish I could hold you both again.

Love you my precious angels.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post May 4 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #76

Hi Angels.

They were just playing your song on the radio Hunny. Thought of you both. I think of you both all the time, but just thought I would come and write a few words, it's been a while since I've been here.

I hope you're both doing well. I miss you so much still. Everyone is doing well. We missed agility school Saturday. I think the pups were disappointed, but there was nothing we could do. The van was working properly. Dad ordered a oouple books, he's going to train them to do some tricks. That should be interesting to see. I know they are all smart, but they are easily distracted too.

Hunny, you should see Izzy. She has come such a long way. She doesn't jump at every little thing like she used to. She still barks at dad everytime he comes close, but she's wagging her tail at the same time. She even sleeps with me sometimes! She's been acting so frisky lately, just like a little pup. It's so nice to see. Barney is still a little chicken. Casey is as adorable as ever. And George, he's outside most of time now. He doesn't come in much at all - too hot for him I guess. Plus he's so busy watching the yard.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi babies. And tell you both how much I love and miss you.

I love you. Tell mammas I love them too. And miss them.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 4 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #77

Love you Angels.

Miss you so much.

Love forever and always, Mum.

+Quote Post
tahoeden
post Jun 4 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #78

Member No.: 6,484

Just wanted to say that I think it's very courageous and touching that you still write to them. I talk to a picture of my dog, Kota (passed a month ago), all the time and tell her how much I love and miss her. Reading some of your past posts it sounds like you have some younger dogs? They are lucky to be with you.

Dennis

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 7 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #79

Thanks Dennis.

Actually, I talk to them every night before I fall asleep. I've been doing this every single night since I lost Mitzy, my first dog, back in November 1980. I don't think I've missed one night! Not many people know that I do this.

Yes, I have four other dogs now. Losing Hunny and Lily was extremely painful. I've lost several dogs, but somehow, these two really hurt. But now we have four! One border collie, George, 2, two full-blood beagles, Izzy, 6, Barney, almost 2, and a beagle x spaniel, Casey, also almost two. They are my world. George, Izzy and Casey were rescues. They each have their own personalites. None of them are anything like Hunny or Lily. Casey would be the closest, I think, to Lily, and only because she is part spaniel like Lily was. I think it's some of the spaniel traits that make them similar.

We got Izzy just days after Lily died. She was rescued from a puppy mill, and had issues of her own, but she really helped Hunny and the rest of us get through the loss of Lily. Izzy was our saviour!

My heart still aches so much for Lil and Hunn, but I would say it's almost full with these four. They can be quite a handful, especially the two young ones!

I'm so very sorry you are hurting right now. Kota is with you in spirit. I know that doesn't help, but you will reach a point when you feel that your pain is keeping her from moving on to wherever it is she needs to go. And then you'll be ready to move forward. I can't tell you when that will be. It's different for each of us. I woke up about six months or so after Lily died thinking "what if I'm keeping her here, and what if she is stuck here, lonely and sad, because of me? " I couldn't bear the thought that she was trapped here, so something in me told her that we would be ok and that she should move on to where she'll be happy again and that we would see her again someday. As crazy as this seems, it did help a bit.

Anyway, thanks for writing. I wish you some peace in your healing.

Take good care.

Lynette.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 21 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #80

My Dearest Lily and Hunny.

I miss and love you both so very much. I can't believe it will be two years this Thursday since you left us Lily. Some days the pain is just as great as it was that day. These past two years have flown by. They haven't been the best years of my life - that's for sure. Losing you and Hunny and mammas has been really hard. I sure hope you are in a better place and hope and pray that someday we will be together again. My heart aches to hold and kiss you all. I hope that you both can forgive me one day. I know you probably already have, but I still feel so much guilt. I'm so so sorry that you had to get sick Hunny. And Lily, I feel that I just let you down. You left so suddenly we didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. Not that it's goodbye (I hope) - just so long. You were both the lights of my life. It's been really tough these past couple of years. Thank goodness for Izzy, George, Barney and Casey. I don't know what I would've done without them. But I dread the day that they have to leave too. I hope that that won't happen for a very long time.

Anyway, everyone is ok. Carly finishes school this Friday. She's excited of course. The doodles will be happy to have her home.

I think about you all every single day, but the last week or so, you've been on my mind more. I guess because of Thursday. I just miss you so much.

Well, I'm gonna go. Talk to you later.

Love you all.

Hugs and kisses to you all my precious angels.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 AM