Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Misty 4 Years
radgirl
post Nov 27 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 2,503

About an hour ago marked the 4 year anniversary of my beloved Misty's death. He was truly one of the only things in the world that ever really cared about me. I have a beautiful daughter now and a new cat Magic, who was thrilled to see us after a crappy visit with relatives..........

Thanks everyone for listening on this anniversary day!

love, Radgirl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Radgirl, the holidays and anniversaries are reminders of who we are missing, as well as enjoying the company of loved ones still with us. Although Misty is no longer physically with you, Radgirl, his sweet Living Spirit is forever with you in your heart and memories. I am so glad you have your daughter and Magic with you now, and Misty is smiling in approval as he watches you from heaven's perfect garden.

Radgirl, thank you so much for sharing Misty's anniversary with us. The love bond you share with Misty is eternal, and nothing can ever change that or take it away from you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:17 PM