Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Still Love You, Trevor!, separated from a most special doggie
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 7 2012, 06:23 AM
Post #41

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Oh Bobbie

This is SO beautiful and So touching. What an Angel-touch that My Doxie and Me has once again created one of his masterpieces - one that goes straight to the heart - as usual. He's a huge blessing!! Thank GOd for people like him.

XOXO
Gretta's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 7 2012, 06:45 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 7,200

When Angels Fly

Attached Image
The wings that grace your feet are strong as this angel will hold you in his Arms only to Hear each Heart beat of the ones that part
As all your friends of passed sing this song as Angels Whisper and Wings that touch are Feet intime of need...How my friend lay me
down to sleep as she holds my head so i may breath each time your heart skips a beat so mine can be ..intime of need...
as i look up as the Angel that i may see true beauty shine within my reach my unspoken words have taught many things as the
gift of your voice seems to sing you are my angel that whispers in my Sleep<I will forever love you T.... Forgive...>

When time has passed you must know Tears will fall with each Step you take my life would have been lost if not for your love
When none with thought pass my cage...Each day many travel and look down to say... Oh what a good boy but i think not today....
Attached Image
My words will come for i wish for a friend that might say..

I promise to love you
I promise never to raise my voice
I promise to never raise my Hand
I promise no harm shall ever....ever come to you while i stand...
I promise to be by your side intime of need as i whisper Angels Sing.....

I will speak for only the Breavest Hearts will follow So my life without words to share with those that will have carried my sorrow
In my voice i find the magic words that shine.... with each Heart beat you take... as your Heart becomes mine...
My Friend will set me free so one day i can run through the days with angels wings i will speak..

...as only the Breavest hearts will sing so i can sleep in the nights even when are time shall be Brief
As the night sky shines one special light i will be the brightest Star you will see this is my love you have given me
for all my years in your time of need i shine down on all With angels Wings so many will see a Beautiful heart that i have seen...

Attached Image

I wish in your Tears to look close as i sit with Angels Wings as i Whisper ..I love you my Friend.. Thank you for my Wings...

Author Mr.Trevor

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 7 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #43

To Bobbie Seems smiles will have to come another Day my friend had other plans;)....

Attached Image

Wishing Well as this Angel Tree as many stories to tell...

Let me try my friend Leejay once said the colors of friends fly out my window as friends give chase
as Birds have many colors as they all sing the same song..My attemp to send Good Energy...I may need some help;)

Be well Bobbie i will hold your Strength for my friend holds mine...

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 7 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 7,068

My eyes leak the salty tears of so many things, My Doxie. Tears of gratitude, hope, amazement, fear and resolve. Right now I could use Mr. Trevor (are you listening, my sweet boy?) as never before.

Tomorrow (wednesday) is the beginning of a whole new and frightening journey I must take - one step at a time. So much like Trevor did when he came to our house to live with complete strangers. He didn't know how he was going to be treated. He had no idea that I had already fallen head-over-heels, completely in love with him and that my only goal in life was to make his remaining years, his best EVER! But he held on to one thing, for sure, and that was TRUST. He decided to trust himself and then to trust me (and his daddy). Why else, when he felt so utterly frightened at the vet ER, would he bite into the arm of the person who love and accepted him the most? I would have it no other way (and the actual bite lasted several seconds). That is what a mother is all about...to absorb the painand fear and confusion from her little one, then make some sort of soothing sense of it all for him.

That is what I must do, starting tomorrow and going on for how long? TRUST! And I will make Trevor (and you, my friend) so proud! I have chosen a sort of "theme" for this journey, along with a special picture. It can be seen on Google if the words "duckling - To Infinity and Beyond" are typed. The duckling if from my childhood and that's exactly what they look like and do! The know no different.

So, now I takes my chances, leaning on my forever love, Mr. Trevor, and my friends here. And I will TREUST!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 7 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #45

Attached Image
Seems my friend and i will stand Guard;...

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 8 2012, 05:52 AM
Post #46

And God and I will be together full time today - storming heaven. I'll go to the google duckling right now, little sister. Everything is on hold today in the Perfect World as ALL the animals turn their faces to the Lord and ask for help for you - the best friend of animals on earth. If there is love on earth (and we know there is) my pack's and mine are at the front of the line.

XOXOXO

Aunt Jeannie

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 8 2012, 09:42 AM
Post #47

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Bobbie, you are in my thoughts and prayers today and frequently every day. God is your strength and refuge, my friend, at all times and in all circumstances. May you feel His loving, comforting arms embracing you this day and every step of your journey - -one day at a time, one moment at a time.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 8 2012, 12:06 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 7,071

To my dear sweet friend, Bobbie.......You are in my thoughts and prayers to have faith and be healed......You know I love you and Trevor!.......LoveMyMickey & Angel Mickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 9 2012, 07:31 AM
Post #49

HI Bobbie and Trevor

Thank you for being you (both). We love you so much.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 10 2012, 08:36 AM
Post #50

Good Morning, Trevor!

Your Aunties are at it again! Auntie LoveMyMickey sent the most beautiful angel for us to share and Auntie moon_beam and Auntie Jeanne sent such wonderfu love notes! See, you DO make a difference each and every day.

Today could be a gloomy day - raining and cloudy, etc. - but I'm going to watch the Olympics again, although I am getting tired of water polo. Mommy has a million-and-one things to do around the house, lists to make, instructions to write for daddy and Auntie Jeanne while I am in the hospital. Daddy really tries, but just doesn't remember household "chores" like a mommy does. And Auntie Jeanne? Well, she can, but it's not in her Top Ten list of things to do.

You know, Trevor, that I am still scared of everything I have heard and read, but YOU (and your brothers) are my inspiration. You showed me how to accept just about everything you could (tolerate) and when you got to your breaking point, that's when you let us all know of your extremem displeasure. I don't think you disliked so many things, I feel that you were frightened. When humans are frightened, many times we try to hide behind a false bravato or get quite angry and lash out. We aren't nearly as direct as God's animals are. Young children are the only other human group that I can think of that are as direct with their feelings, etc.

Now, if you could do me a favor and work with St. Anthony to help me find your little baggie of your fur, I would really be grateful! I sleep on your pillow every night. It is just beautiful and I am right next to your beautiful name: TREVOR! Of course, I still have your picture and Rudy's tucked safely in my arms, but they end up in the wildest of places by morning! I wonder if you ever laugh at that during the night? I hope so.

My mind is not as sharp these days because I have so many things I am trying to sort out and remember. I think I have forgotten to thank some of the most marvelous people who have stopped by to say hello. I ask their forgiveness. I do really love every message. So does Trevor.

Trevor, I hope you have a day filled with great fun and adventure. Find out what is hiding behind all those clouds! And know that I love you with all my heart and soul, every minute, every second and so do a LOT of others!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 10 2012, 10:03 AM
Post #51

Forum Moderator

Hi, Bobbie, thank you so very much for sharing with us how you're doing, and your beautiful love letter ot your beloved Trevor. I can so relate to what you share with us: "When humans are frightened, many times we try to hide behind a false bravato or get quite angry and lash out. We aren't nearly as direct as God's animals are." Our precious companions know how to keep things simple and straight to the point.

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend, and all of your family. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing how things are going with you and your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 10 2012, 02:22 PM
Post #52

Hi Trevor (and your mommie)

We CAN do it - yes we CAN. You and little Benji showed us how to live an love in situations much worse than the one we may be facing now. Gretta, too, going out every day during the cold Minnesota winter to try to find enough food to keep herself alive. And almost starving to death and being on the death list and then POOF! along comes a wonderful lady, rescues her, nurses her back to health, and then she chose me - like you chose Bobbie.

It teaches us to "get up just one more time" or as the old song says "Hold on, just a little while longer, Everythign is gonna be all right."

We've got God to protect us and you guys to love and be loved by. We'll be all right - even though we can't QUITE see the path right now.

I love you Trevor - and I'm SO happy I could get you pillow made in time for your mom when she really needs it.

You're a champ, little guy. YOu're a champ.

Aunt jeanne

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 10 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #53

Hi Sweet Trevor! wub.gif

I agree with your Aunt Jeanne, "Everything is gonna' be alright!" How do I know? Well, maybe just maybe, a little butterfly told me. smile.gif

My thoughts and daily prayers are with your mommy, aunt Jeanne, and your whole family.

I Love You All! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 10 2012, 06:55 PM
Post #54

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 11 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #55

Good Morning, my Trevor!

It happened again, didn't it? Our friend found our theme and picture and now everyone can share in it! You know, that little duckling also represents YOU and all you overcame and tried over and over again, just so that you could have a good life with us. I must remember that and put it forefront in my mind. You, truly, are my sunshine! I can look at your pictures, and your special pillow from Auntie Jeanne, and the rest of the world and it's problems melt away into silence.

I should tell you about "your" pillow. Auntie Jeanne took two 18 inch squares from that old blue blanket you'd lie on. She found a special embroidery place that stiched an outline of a great big heart with YOUR NAME in the middle of the heart! Then she put blue gingham ruffles all around the pillow, no it's not too feminine at all. And stuffed it with pillow stuffing to just the right firmness. I sleep on or with it next to me every night and feel even that much closer to you.

I hope we get another gift soon - a poem! They are so soothing to my soul and racing mind. (I want to read and know all I can about my cancer, but then I do and get incredibly frightened.) The poems are like bits of magic that bring me around to peace and tranquility, especially since I have a knight in shining armor protecting us!

Yes, Trevor, God sent you to me for specific reasons and I thank Him every day. I miss you terribly and always will, but it is getting easier to talk to you and think of you with a smile on my face now. happy.gif YOU are my hero!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 11 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #56

Forum Moderator

Hi, Bobbie, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing and your beautiful love letter to your beloved Trevor. I am sooo happy when you share with us: "Yes, Trevor, God sent you to me for specific reasons and I thank Him every day. I miss you terribly and always will, but it is getting easier to talk to you and think of you with a smile on my face now." I know your beloved Trevor is SOOOOOO HAPPY for you, his Forever Mom, and is smiling along with you as you talk to him and share your treasured memories with him.

Some people think that to smile again means they are being disloyal to their beloved companions - - that they will forget their beloved companions. But this is not the case. Being able to smile again doesn't mean that there won't be times when you share a special memory that there won't be a mist come to your eyes and sadness to your heart - - even years later in your continued earthly journey. It DOES mean that your heart can once again embrace the warmth of the eternal love you and your beloved Trevor share -- and enjoy it - - which can only bring a smile to your heart and face. And this is what your beloved Trevor wants for you, my friend. And I am sooo happy for you that you are now able to do this in your adjustment journey.

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend, and all of your family. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing how things are going with you and your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Aug 11 2012, 06:48 PM
Post #57

Hi There Sweet Trevor!!!!! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey signing in to say goodnight and that I love you!.....The pillow your Aunt Jeanne made for your mommy sounds so beautiful. That was so sweet of her to make it. I know it is a comfort to her and helps her feel close to you, especially at this time.

Now Mr. Trevor, you, Mickey, and Gretta be good little Angels and I will stop by again soon.

I love you Trevor and your mommy!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXOLoveMyMickeyXOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Aug 12 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #58

A poem i would like to share...More would be welocme;to help a special friend intime of need...

From Poems Junction

A Trevor's Dream <Slightly Modified>To my Friends Needs...
Attached Image
When you allow angels to be part of your life, Miracels truly happen."
A loving angel came to me in my Dreams.
He showed me life's not always what it seems,
And brought me to a place where sweet dreams might Be...
He gave to me a gift that i now give...

To others so they might find their lost Sisters and Brothers...
As he whispers,"Take my paw i will lead you through
all of your pain that might be placed upon you in my time of need....
So this flight of dreams shines so bright we stand in are own Sorrow...
Close your eyes and open up your heart,
For then this flight of dreams so sweet can start
He brought me through the Darkness to the light,
Where Bright Colours wrapped around me with such Delight....<Angels Wings>
A patchwork quilt of true Beauty whithout seams,
Speak so loud Trevors Name i Truly Believe....
Each colour is a rainbow full of Dreams that we would Be...
<Miss Gretta I knew you had a beautiful heart even without Sight...Gretta Speaks through many it seems I can hear you;>

He led me through a hallway of pure sound,
With Doors flung open widely all around.
And from each room angels songs would play.
I wish with all my heart that i could stay,

As we drifted in the fragrance of the breeze,
To savor all of the flowers and the Angel Tree;s.
We tasted all of life that we could see,
As we felt it flow as one in Harmony.....

Then my Angel turns His eyes to me and Said,
Your the Keeper of my words for only you can speak in my time of need....
I will Dream of love and light, These Dreams
will lead you through the night...
As i;am the Keeper of these Dream, It's true,
For i offer all my Dreams to each of you, For a friend will speak intime when she sees..
The true beauty that shine even when words may be of pain...The very last thing i would
say to a friend that wishes;.. stay as Angels call my Name....
May all loving sweetness visit you each night
And fill your soul with love and Warmth and Light.

Attached Image

Mr. Trevor i can hear your friends voice Thank you....

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 12 2012, 04:37 PM
Post #59

I love you, too, Trevor. Thanks for helping your mom so much. Please keep doing that every day. I'll be away for a while but gretta and mickey and your brothers will be with you.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Aunt Jeannie

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Aug 12 2012, 09:53 PM
Post #60

Dearest Trevor,

Poof! Another beautiful poem from our friend! We are so blessed to have him, aren't we? And we will never take them for granted because each comes at just the right time with just the right message (help).

Tonight, I need your help, my love bug. I need your courage to face whatever is coming my way. I need your patience dealing with others who just don't seem to "get it". I need your fortitude to continue forward, marching headlong into a fray, the likes of which I have never seen. I need your acceptance of what is and what might be. I need your trust, just like what you had when you first met your daddy and me, that things will all turn out for the best. I need your gentleness to soothe my fears and nerves AND to pass that along to others, again like you did to me. Finally, I need your ability to LOVE, like no other, ever in my life before. So many reasons not to love shove themselves right in my face, just like you had. And yet, you continued to love and love and love until the very end and then your love transformed into an eternal, forever love. Me? I put up a fuss or have a pity party or get in a huff. Not at all helpful in the least!

Trevor, I know about the Purpose- Driven Life. YOU are the Purpose-Driven Dog who I was lucky enough to ask for and then demand, without even knowing what a great gift I was getting! That really is the best gift of all!!! Now, if only I could find your bit of hair to touch and draw strength from. It's got to be here somewhere! I'll bet Birney told you where to hide it that mommy would never find it.

Have a most wonder-filled night amongst the stars and the moons, with the saints and the angels. Every one of them loves you to pieces!

XOmommyXO

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:25 PM