Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing My Babies Today
lynette
post Oct 26 2015, 03:37 PM
Post #241

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,667

Hi Babes.

Smokie - I don't know where you are, but it's time you came home. It's getting really cold out there now. You need to come home. We miss you. How can you just disappear? You've been part of our family for many years.

Love you Smokes - come home.

Mum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lynette
post Oct 30 2015, 02:31 PM
Post #242

Happy birthday to you Hunny and Lily for Sunday. Wish you were here though.

Miss you all and love you.

Love forever Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Nov 8 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #243

My dearest Angels.

Mitzy - I can't believe it's been 35 years since you left me. You were my very first love, and I miss you still so very much. You have many for company now. I love you.

Duchess - are you there too? We haven't seen you now for what two weeks? What happened? You never really ever went anywhere. We miss you. Your babies are doing well though.

So much happened around this time of year over the years. Jane you left us right around Halloween. Hunny, Lily it was your birthday November 1st. Mitzy, today you left me 35 years ago. Coming up George, it'll be two years since you left us. God, I miss you all so much. I wish you were here with us.

Casey has been sick since yesterday afternoon. Vomiting a few times. She seems better now, thank goodness. She must've picked up the same kinda thing we all had last week. None of us was feeling well last week. Carly finally started feeling better yesterday. Course, it doesn't help that we hadn't seen the sun for eleven days. It came out yesterday. Gorgeous day today, twelve above. Pretty good for November 8th. Would be nice if it stuck around. Calling for mixed precipitation again Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. But then nice for the weekend. Sure hope so. This will make winter a bit shorter.

Anyway, gonna go. I love and miss you all so very much.

Love forever and ever. Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 9 2015, 11:50 AM
Post #244

Morning my precious Angels.

I miss you all so very much. I love you. Christmas will be here soon and I wish you could all be here with us. Seems like such a very long time ago I held you each. Miss you Duchess. Where are you? You too Smokie - I can't believe you left us. After all these years.

Thinking of you all. Love you forever and ever.

Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Mar 8 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #245

Hi my darlings.

Just thinking about you. It's been a couple months since I was here. We have a new addition to our family as you know. Little Linus. The doodles have finally accepted him I think. It took a while, but they seem to have gotten used to him in their faces all the time. Barney is playing with him more and more. I knew Barney would love having a buddy to play with. Izzy doesn't really have much to do with him as far as I can tell, but she's "stuck" puppy sitting him when we're all away. It wasn't supposed to be that way. We had bought a playpen for him to stay in while we were away, but he figured out how to climb over that in two days! Such a little monster! So, Izzy keeps an eye on him every day. She's such a sweetheart. Maybe she babies him. We'll have to set up a camera to see what/if anything happens. Casey, I figured would have the hardest time accepting him and I was right. She will play with him for a few minutes, but she is not very patient with him at all. That's the reason I chose a male. I figured Casey would not accept a female at all.

Not much else happening. Waiting for winter to be over already, even though it was a pretty decent one. The snow has been melting this past week. Tomorrow is supposed to be below zero, but then back up above. Days are pretty long, not much happening at work yet. I have next week off. Time for a break from this place. Corporate fired Billy, so I've had to take over some of his work and of course not get paid for it! Typical of this company. Did get a raise though, bit of an insult really, but I spose it's better than nothing. Would've liked to have gotten something for the work I've already done.

Anyway, I'm gonna go. I'll talk to you all tonight.

I love you so very much and I think about you every single day. I miss you more each day.

Love you Angels.

Forever and ever.

Mum.

+Quote Post
LittleGirl's...
post Mar 8 2016, 07:35 PM
Post #246

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 274

wub.gif wub.gif

Lucky little Linus to be adopted into your home.

I loved hearing about the antics of him, Barney, Casey, and Izzy, and I'm sure your darling Angels do too.

Kathy
P.S. A video of them taken while you are away is a great idea!

--------------------
Compassion for all animals. www.earthlings.com

+Quote Post
lynette
post Apr 4 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #247

My dearest Angels.

I can't believe it's been seven years since we had to say "so long" Hunny. There is not a day goes by that I don't think of you and miss you. All of you - I miss you all so very much. Time has certainly flown by. They say time heals the pain, but it doesn't. You just live with it. What else can you do?

Your birthday too this month George.

Not much to write about, just thought I would stop by and write how much I miss you on this seven year anniversary of one of the worst days of my life. God, I miss you all so much.

I love you Angels. Will talk to you all tonight.

Bye for now.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
LittleGirl's...
post Apr 4 2016, 04:12 PM
Post #248

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 274

Hugs to you, wonderful Mum Lynette!!!

Your babies all love you so much.

--------------------
Compassion for all animals. www.earthlings.com

+Quote Post
lynette
post Apr 13 2016, 10:10 AM
Post #249

My dear precious Angels.

I love you so much. I miss you.

Forever and ever, Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jun 24 2016, 12:46 PM
Post #250

My dearest Lily.

8 years ago today you left us. My heart aches for you like it did that day. I miss you so very much. I wish I could hold you and kiss you again. I love you Lily. I will always love you. It's a sad day today. I hope you are happy - all of you. Never forget how much I love you Lilyfer.

Love forever and ever. God my heart aches so much for you.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Jul 5 2016, 03:40 PM
Post #251

Hey Angels.

I'm in panic mode now. Just realized that Dad installed the a/c in the living room and wondering if he hid the cable. God I hope so, cos I really don't want Linus chewing on it. Please watch over him and make sure he stays safe (hopefully, it's not too late). I won't be home for a couple hours yet.

It's Izzy's birthday today. She's 12. Can you believe she's been with us 8 years already? How time has flown by. She's doing good.

Please keep Linus safe. Thanks babes. I love you so much. And as always I miss you.

Love forever Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Aug 15 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #252

Hi my Angels.

Hope you're all well. I'm feeling a little blue today. Starting to notice Izzy slowing down. It saddens me so much to think that we don't have much more time left with her. She's 12 now and hopefully she'll have another couple years, god I hope so. She slipped on the stairs a couple weeks ago and hurt herself. She bounced back in a few days, but I've noticed her slowing down the past month or so. I love that little girl so much. She is so precious. I don't want to think about this, but can't seem to stop thinking about it. I know she's bound to slow down, they all do, but maybe cos I had a couple weeks off that I'm noticing this now. It was really hot when dad and I were on holidays, so I think that's why she was tired all the time. But then I have to remind myself that that is what she does anyway, when we're not home. She's doing good. Good spirits, her mind is still good. She loves to go for walks with us all the time. And she can still run. I think she has some arthritis though. Just saddens me to think - and I don't want to think. Just can't seem to get it out of my mind. I'm not ready to say goodbye to this little sweetheart. We've had to carry her up the stairs a few times, but I think she's developed a bit of a fear with them since she slipped. I love her. Please watch over and keep her with us for a few more years. I love her so much.

Everyone else is well. Linus got fixed. Still horny, but hopefully that will fade. Barney's birthday this Friday. I can't believe he and Casey are going to be eight already. Where has the time gone? Carly's 21 next month. Scary how fast time goes.

Anyway I should get back to work. Will talk to you all later. I love you so very much. Please watch over Izzy.

Love you forever and ever.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Aug 15 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #253

I'm absolutely terrified of losing her.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Aug 15 2016, 01:11 PM
Post #254

Why can't I shake this feeling? I can't bear the thought of losing her. Other than slowing down she seems fine, but why I am even thinking about this?

+Quote Post
lynette
post Sep 15 2016, 02:31 PM
Post #255

Hi my angels.

Izzy is fine. I don't know why I was panicking last time. You know how I am though. She still stumbles on the stairs once in a while, but she's okay.

Dumper is not though, or he won't be. I feel so bad for him. He bit Carly Sunday before last. She went up to the hospital, got antibiotics and a tetanus shot. But Gramp is gonna send him your way. This is the third time, I know of, that he has bitten someone. I think it's four actually. Carly's okay and she doesn't blame Dumper. Brit and Spot were growling at each other when he was there and she thinks he got confused. Either way, poor Dumper will be joining you in the next couple days. It breaks my heart. Although I don't trust him, and never have, it's not his fault he's that way. Gramp never socialized him properly when he was a pup. He put him out with the goats and that's where he had to stay. I think they could work on him, but you know how gramp is. Dumper is no longer of any use. He's about eight and they think he doesn't see too well. Poor thing. I don't trust him around our dogs, but he doesn't deserve to die. I say retire him. Maybe he could find a nice retirement home where someone would love him.

So, just a head's up, poor Dumper will be there soon. Carly said gramp was giving him 14 days. He couldn't do anything before now, because he had to wait ten days (rabies). I hope he'll be happy there with you. And hopefully, he won't be such a threat to anyone. He deserves to be happy and loved. He hasn't had much of that in his life.

Anyway, love you all. Carly's birthday today, 21 already, can you believe it?

Talk to you all later.

Love forever and ever. Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Sep 20 2016, 08:26 AM
Post #256

Dearest Angels.

As you know Dumper is unfortunately there with you now. At least I hope he's with you guys. He needs a lot of love. He's been neglected in that area most of his life. Poor guy. I know he's done some bad things, but hopefully, now he'll be really happy and won't hurt anyone. Please give him lots of love.

Dumper - I'm really, really sorry. No one ever wanted this to happen. You'll be happy there. You won't have to worry about your goats and you can play and have lots of fun now. I know you were never allowed to before because you had to work all the time. And you'll get lots and lots of love there Dumper. You deserve it. I know we didn't see eye to eye, Dumper, but I still loved, love you. We will meet again someday. Till then Dumper, you have a great time. I'm so, so sorry. Dumper September 17, 2016.

Love you all.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Nov 21 2016, 08:52 PM
Post #257

Hi my precious angels.

Hi George. I can't believe tomorrow is three years since you left us. I miss you like it was yesterday. And I still have so many regrets. I should never had clipped your nails the night before. I should've made you go in the house that morning or at least made you go inside the fence. I miss you so much George. I miss all of you guys.

How are you doing Dumper? I hope you're happy. Lucy still misses you a lot. She is such a sweetie. She is so lost without you.

I'm tired today, had a rough day. I started a new job five weeks ago. Yes, after 18 years I quit!! Hard to believe eh? It's been ok, but this morning was so very stressful and I wished I hadn't taken this job now. There is so much to learn and no one to show me anything.

But that's not why I'm here now. I wanted to say I love you and miss you George. I wish you were here. I wish I could hug and kiss you George. I miss you so very much. I miss all of you. Linus is so much like you sometimes George.

Everyone is ok. Well, sort of. Carly has been sick for over a week with the flu. Dad had it too. Izzy was sick about a month ago too. I think she overate, she was throwing up everywhere. I've never seen any of you be so sick before. Then for the past week and a half her arthritis has been seriously bothering. At least I think she has arthritis. I know she's always had issues with her front paw, but something is going on with her back left leg. I was going to take her to the vet last week, but he was in the office, so I asked him and he said to give her Aspirin. She's better, not crying in pain, but still not a hundred percent. She has another two days of Aspirin, after that we'll see what's next. She may have to go on something stronger. Poor little baby. She turned 12 this summer.

Anyway, gonna go now. Love you forever and ever babies. Talk to you tonight.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 16 2016, 06:53 PM
Post #258

My dear Angels.

I miss you so very much today. I miss you every day but today I miss you more than usual. Linda, a new friend from work, had to say goodbye to her little baby today. Snoop was crossing the Rainbow Bridge sometime this afternoon. I never met little Snoop, but my god this hurts. Maybe it just brings up old memories and feelings or perhaps I'm just hurting because I know what Linda's going through. And such a crappy day at work today, that doesn't help. God I miss you all. She just retired and now she won't get to spend those precious moments with Snoop. He was about 15, a good long life, but still very hard.

I wish you were all here with me today. How great it would be if you could all be here for Christmas with us. That would be the best gift ever. I love you guys.

Talk to you tonight. Love you forever and ever, Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Dec 25 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #259

Merry Christmas Angels.

Love you all.

Love Mum.

+Quote Post
lynette
post Mar 3 2017, 02:18 PM
Post #260

Hi my precious Angels.

Hope you're all well. I miss you.

Dozer - I'm so very sorry. I don't understand how Dad can just do what he did. You're in a better place. You deserve better than him. You are in very good company there.

Gonna miss you big guy. You are such a sweet heart. Love you Dozer. Will talk to you later. I didn't know you were gone till last night. I'm so sorry.

Hey guys, take care of Dozer. I know he's bigger than each of you, but he's still a young boy. I'm so mad and upset that Dad/Gramp did that.

I love you all and I miss you so very much. Every one is well. Even Izzy is doing a lot better.

Take care angels. Will talk to you all tonight.

Love forever and ever, Mum.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:31 AM