Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Jun 22 2019, 04:29 PM
Post #6801

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Caturday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to see the site back up and running. I sent you a personal email earlier but thought I'd give the website one more try before shutting this computer whiz gizmo down for the evening. Am glad I did. What is this about only paying for an MD visit once a year deal? I'm so very glad Anne has you to help her, and hope her MD appointment on Monday is helpful. Please let us know how things go. I'm sorry you're not doing the job you were hired to do, my friend. That's discouraging to put it mildly. Sounds to me like Remx is bad news all the way around. Please let me know how things go with your, and Anne's, jobs.

Don't have anything more to add to what I already sent to you via e-mail. The mail came late today but nothing significant in it - - no bills. Have some evening chores to start so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 22 2019, 05:47 PM
Post #6802

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (79) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I did read your email before coming on here. I hope Scarlet will enjoy her stay with you next weekend. Glad you got to see Buster too and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

My first pay check was more than I was expecting which is good since I tried the plasma clinic again today only find out from the self serve check in kiosk I'm "locked out" until I talk to the staff. I presume for the bruise on my arm (that's all better now) due to THEIR mistake from last visit. I'm going to just take the 135.00 I made for the other 2 times and walk away from those idiots.

Other than that little waste of time, all we did was some basic staple grocery shopping at Walmart. Got an 8 piece box of chicken from the 19th that has to be eaten by today for 3.45. So it was the breasts for sandwiches for lunch and the dark meat for dinner tonight. Tang is/will be pleased tongue.gif

Speaking of which, he seems to be doing OK. I've got him a new dry food Purina Gentle senior. It's cheaper than Iams (13.98 for a 13 LB bag) and he seems to like it better and is able to chew it better. He's had his canned food and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs.

I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 23 2019, 12:22 PM
Post #6803

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm very glad to share your news that your first paycheck is more than what you expected. That's always nice. And I'm glad it was enough so that you don't need to pursue the plasma clinic for additional income. Not wanting to pry - - just asking - - I hope you and Anne are now financially stabilized so that your rent and utilities are now current. I'm glad your precious Tang seems to be doing okay on his new food. I know he appreciates your and Anne's efforts to make his meals as comfortable as possible. By the way, is he due for another check up soon? It seems like it's been awhile since his last check up.

Not much going on here today, which is nice. For a change there is no rain in the forecast for today. Buster came by for a quick greeting. It's too nice to be taking a nap inside, so he's out and about enjoying the sunbeams.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 23 2019, 06:34 PM
Post #6804

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, humid and warm (71) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad Buster came by for a visit albeit a brief one. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, rent should be on time for July. Spectrum can't be too late (they don't do PAs beyond the normal grace) and I was expecting a disconnection notice from LG&E for this month but didn't get one. So that's 253.00 for May and June due July 5th. I'll pay what I can and see if I get the "brown bill" this time around.

We started our day going to the old place to put food out. I didn't see any of my regulars, but to my surprise I saw a big gray tabby and a smaller orange one on the bench along the fence heading to the first feeding spot. I almost missed them they were being so quit and still. I was able to coax them over for pets and showed them the food. The ease in which I was able to do that leads me to believe they are a bonded pair recently "dumped" mad.gif Well, I put more food at the first spot than normal. I hope they will be OK unsure.gif

After that it was just weekly grocery shopping then home to do laundry, have lunch and watch TV and nap. Tang is doing well and he's had his supper, shot and treats. After a while I'll put the food out here for the local waifs. Lately we've only seen the new gray tabby with white paws we've named Socks.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Post #6805

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad your and Anne's rent is current, and hope you're able to pay your utilities without having to endure the hassle of "shut off" notices. Please let us know how things go. Am sorry two new waifs are at now residing at your previous residence, but how nice that you saw them and were able to meet them. I know they, and all the community waifs, sincerely appreciate your and Anne's dedicated provisioning for them. And it sounds like Socks is a real sweetie, and know that she, too, appreciate your and Anne's generous benevolence. Please let us know how all the waifs are doing.

Was able to get my errands done and back to the condo before Noon. Have put in my Kroger order and will be able to pick that up tomorrow on my way home from my rheumatologist's office for my routine blood panel tests. It's a quiet afternoon here in the condo complex which is nice.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

341 Pages V  « < 339 340 341
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 03:23 AM