IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oh No...not Again?!, Now Lillyput is missing!
ladywolf
post Aug 8 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,254

Hi Old Friends and New--

I would not have believed this possible--that I would be posting again in this section so soon after my last posting here--but now the "better half" of Lilly and Willy is missing, and it's the same situation that occurred to cause my beloved Leopold to take flight a bit over a year ago! She has been gone for five days now, and I do not have good feelings about it, based on the fact that Leopold, also a Bengal cat, never did return home…

A new neighbor moved in with two dogs that chase cats. She has been having trouble managing these dogs, in that they refuse to stay in the fenced yard that is available to them—so she has tied them up in the tiny front yard that we share. When last seen, Lilly was being rushed and growled and barked at by two hungry dogs at the literal ends of their ropes, and she turned and high-tailed it outta here in a hurry. The dogs are still in the front yard, despite my protests, and Lilly is still gone. If she did have the courage to return, she would be confronted by these two mongrels that are still there; thus, she would be frightened all over again. Their owner is not flexible about this, and I don’t know what to do…

All I know for sure is that my beloved Lillyput is gone, I am grieving, and poor Willy is grieving even more than I am. They are littermates, so were born and raised together and have never been apart. This is just so DAMNED SAD I can hardly stand it.

Couple that with the fact that I am waiting right this very moment for the world’s worst manager to come and fire me from my part-time job, and you have one very sad Margi/Ladywolf. (My job-sharer friend Joan was axed yesterday, so surely my head is going to roll today too…[later…it did]) These situations have caused my old ulcer to flare up, and I am basically a mess!

Yes, I have put up posters, and gone around the neighborhood calling and searching, and called animal control, and all the regular stuff one does in this kind of situation—but to no avail. Because of someone else’s dogs, my heart gets to be broken all over again. God DAMN it!

Thanks for listening to all of this. Old friends, I have missed you—new friends, I have yet to meet you, but look forward to it. I just can’t be here very often anymore—there is too much pain floating around here for me to take, and I am sorry for that. But I have to take care of myself too…

Big Hugs from Margi/Ladywolf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 9 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Margi, please permit me to offer you my sincerest condolences in the missing of your precious Lily. I am sooooooo sorry she has been frightened by her ferocious canine neighbors - - whose human caregivers apparently do not care about you and your precious furkids. The only thing you can do is call animal control about the situation - - particularly since now your precious Lily is missing because of them.

Please know you and your precious Willy are in my thoughts and prayers that Lady Lily will come home to you both safe and sound, and please let us know how things go.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
alleria31
post Aug 10 2012, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,704

Margi,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Lilly. I know the pain of not knowing and worrying about your baby. I will say a prayer for you that Lilly comes home safe and sound. It is horrible that because someone else can't keep control of their animals this happened. I am very sorry. Please keep us updated, I hope to see good news from you that Lilly has returned home safe and sound.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:40 PM