Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Otis- A Very Special Dog.
Otis_Baby
post Jan 29 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,427

Attached Image

Otis was a very special dog in many ways, he always knew how to make you laugh with his silly ways. He would run into the living room when we opened the door and run up and down the living room when we tried to catch him, then he'd stop look at us and when we made a grab for him he would start running up and down the room again, this always had me in stitches. He was a very gentle dog, loved other dogs and children alot. He thought he was a baby himself, he would get up with my mum on the armchair and sit beside her with his paws in the air, and his head on her shoulder, little tail wagging. There was nothing bad about Otis, everybody loved him, even my sister who doesn't like dogs. Then that fateful day happened and his short life came to an end. I will never forget you baby, you will always be in my heart. RIP 2009-2012

--------------------
RIP Otis forever in my heart 6/1/12
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
autumn leaves
post Jan 29 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,453

Otis looks like he would have been a ball of energy. I'm sorry for your loss and glad that he left those wonderful memories that included the funny greeting at the door. I love when dogs get so excited to see us. Take care.
Autumn Leaves

+Quote Post
Otis_Baby
post Feb 5 2012, 06:18 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,427

QUOTE (autumn leaves @ Jan 30 2012, 12:47 AM) *
Otis looks like he would have been a ball of energy. I'm sorry for your loss and glad that he left those wonderful memories that included the funny greeting at the door. I love when dogs get so excited to see us. Take care.
Autumn Leaves

He certainly was a ball of energy. But he also curled up to sleep in such cute ways i just had to cuddle him. Thank You.

--------------------
RIP Otis forever in my heart 6/1/12

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:34 PM