9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost The Love Of My Life, ZOE
ShelbyRae
post Aug 6 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #161

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,628

I would first off like to say I'm very sorry for your loss. You two sounded like you shared a very special bond and were very attached to each other.
I am also going through the same pain that you are. The love of my life passed away 3 days ago so don't feel you are alone in your pain and suffering.
The only thing that can really take away that pain is time. When you think of the memories of you two, just remember how blessed and lucky you were to have your puppy friend in your life.
That seems to help me when I am feeling sad. Keep coming to this site to vent or share how your feeling. It really has helped me and the people here are amazingly nice.
I hope you find peace soon.

--------------------
"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us" ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Deanna
post Sep 23 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #162

Member No.: 4,792

I still think of you Zoe, I miss you. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Deanna
post Jun 12 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #163

Member No.: 4,792

It's been three years, almost up to the hour, today since I lost you. You are still in my heart, I think of you and miss you very much.
Mama

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jun 12 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #164

Member No.: 7,071

Dear Deanna.....I read your original post on how you lost your precious Zoe. I am so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful precious girl. I know the hurt never goes away.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you.

LoveMYMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jun 12 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #165

Member No.: 7,067

Dear Deanna

I too read your original post on how Zoe was taken from you. Remembering her today is extra special. Friday was my Gretta's two month anniversary. We'll love them always. Always.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 13 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #166

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Deanna, thank you so much for sharing your and Zoe's "angel-versary" with us. It doesn't matter how much time goes by - - our beloved companions are always and forever in our hearts and memories. No amount of time can ever take this away from us - - not even the dimming of our minds with age.

I hope today is treating you kindly, Deanna. The love bond you and Zoe share is eternal - - it is not dependent upon the physical laws of time and space. Please know your precious Zoe is smiling down on you as she continues to share your earthly journey just as she always has and always will. And please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Deanna.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:39 AM