IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> What Can I Do?, How can I make this easier?
spazjen27
post Jul 2 2004, 05:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 389

My cat, Rocko, passed just four days ago, on Sunday the 27th. He would have been 8 in August. He was so affectionate, and so beautiful, and so smart.

He's never been the picture of health, as he was rather obese (which just made him more fun to hug), but was never sick until very recently. Thinking back now, even just 2 months ago he seemed perfectly fine. He was my best friend and helped me through all my worst times, and now I am at a loss. I feel as though nothing has any meaning for me anymore without being able to tell him about it. Before, when I was upset, I would always cry to him, and he ALWAYS made me feel better. And now, when I honestly feel like I have nothing left to lose, I can't hold him, and I can't feel better. I guess the best way to put it is this - my first step to feeling better after anything, whether it be a death, or an injury, or a breakup, or even just a bad day, has always been to spend time with my kitty. He was the source of my comfort, and is now the source of my grief. What can I do to feel better?

Thank you for your time.

Jenna
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:45 AM