Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sad News, sugar sweet has went to the bridge
brat's obsession
post Sep 28 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,822

it seems as if most of what i post is sad news. this time i write about sugar sweet, a very sweet shepard/sheltie mix we rescued from the streets last year. she was still just a baby then. she was just the sweetest little dog, it is unimaginable what has happened. last wednesday, september 19, some evil person gave sugar poison. at first, we thought the seizures were caused by epilepsy. unfortunately, we were wrong. sugar lost her fight for her life on thursday, september 20. i was unable to watch her suffer anymore and made the decision to let her go. i miss her sweet, silly little self. i am so sorry i wasn't able to protect her from this evil. i will never understand some people's need to destroy.

i love you sugar. please know how much we miss you.

vicky
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
toonie
post Sep 29 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,632

ohmy.gif I am so so sorry for you and for Sugar. You were her light, her life, in an otherwise dark world. Somehow the dark world still got her. There are things that we don't understand, we just can't understand. I just hope that Sugar will help soothe you, I know that somehow they can. I feel for you and remember my father's great pain over 30 years ago when he lost his young (four yrs or so) Suzie, someone had poisoned her by feeding her meat with crushed glass in it, she had done nothing, would never step outside the yard's boundaries but she had this habit of looking at strangers from her yard and showing her teeth looking very mean. We suspect that a neighbour's father fed her that poison just because he was afraid, not because she would have been a real danger to him. All I can say, and maybe this isn't very moral to seek revenge, but I know that afterwards that man suffered immensely in an illness before he died. I always wondered if during his suffering he thought about Suzie who we found with blood on her nostrils and coming from her mouth.I know I never was able to feel any sympathy for that person, even if he suffered for much longer. I must forgive him, slowly in my life I'm getting there.
May Sugar keep you strong and may her memory live on. Take care.

+Quote Post
ryancat
post Sep 29 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,187

Vicky, I am at a loss for words for people who bring harm to animals,they are evil and they will get what is coming to them one day.I am so sorry you had to go thur such an awful situation and that your sweet little dog had to go thur that.She didn't deserve for that to happen to her.I don't have anything to say to take your pain away but please know that I am with you in thought and I am sending prayers your way.Karma is real and the person that did this to your dog will get what is coming to them.Take care and please keep in touch with how your doing.Sincerely,Renee (Sox's Mom)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
k9pal
post Sep 30 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,079

Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss of Sugar. How could anyone be so thoughtless and cold and do such a thing to a innocent animal. I'm sorry that Sugar had to leave before her time and that you now must suffer. I know how much you must miss her and I'm so sorry. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Take care k9pal

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:01 AM