Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post May 11 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #6721

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I must confess just from my own experience job hunting during my employment years it seemed then to be a crap shoot about job selection. And I NEVER - - honestly and truthfully - - had more than one prospective employer consider me when I was looking for another job. So I usually ended up having to accept the only prospective employer who offered me a job. And once I got into my 50's job opportunities were never extended to me - - and I never received any acknowledgement from the HR department about even having received my application. So I'm very happy you and Anne receive responses to your job queries. Pursuing two, or more, job opportunities at the same time is a very wise course of action. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening around the condo complex today. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today but they may be tucked warm and dry in their home. Have my lunch cooking as I'm writing to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 11 2019, 09:08 PM
Post #6722

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry you didn't get visits from Buster of Bonnie today and I hope they are doing OK.

Well, at least I was able to get Anne to agree that if Remx makes us an offer before Computershare we should take it; that's something I guess. Today was my last "full" day for a week at least, Anne's is tomorrow. Of course that means I have to walk about a mile to get a bus and about another to get home from where it drops me off tomorrow dry.gif Hopefully by the end of next week it will all be moot anyway.

Tang met us at the door when we got it and he's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. The waifs have been fed too. Butters got the first round of wet food. I didn't see who got the second, but it's gone too.

I hope today has been kind to you and tat you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 12 2019, 12:31 PM
Post #6723

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy humid 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you have some decent walking shoes you can wear. I'm liking my new walking sneakers more every day. I'm glad you and Anne have come to an agreement about job offers, and am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be able to have a new job very soon. Please let us know how things go.

Buster came by for a visit. A little while later his mom came over to say "hi", and as she was leaving sweet Buster left to go home with his mommy. He is such a sweet little boy. He may be back for another visit later this afternoon. Haven't seen beautiful Bonnie yet today but may see her later as well.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 12 2019, 08:18 PM
Post #6724

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster and his mom came by for a visit. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Yeah I have a couple decent pairs of shoes I got from Walmart for a good price. From my time walking to and from the bus, I figure about 2.5 miles. Shades of Saturdays at Vantiv before I got M-F.

Tang met me at the door but was not pleased "mommy" wasn't with me. He rubbed on me for a while then dashed upstairs and meowed his head off. He's better now that she's home and has had his supper, shot and treats.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT &T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 13 2019, 02:21 PM
Post #6725

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny humid 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm hoping the walking hasn't left you hobbled. I know your precious Tang was glad to see you, and happy to see that his "mommy" got home safe and sound, too.

Worked a bit on financials today - - printing off receipts, statements, etc.. Then worked on a couple of creative projects on the computer. Buster has come to visit and is now settled for a nap on my bed. He wanted the chair with the cushion in it at the computer desk, but I'm occupying it today - - much to his dismay. He is sooooo precious. Haven't seen beautiful Bonnie yet today but may see her later on.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming evening temperatures as they continue to transition into spring and summer. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 13 2019, 09:08 PM
Post #6726

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (49) greetings. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Buster came to visit today. Laughing at his wanting the computer chair. Tang likes that too. I hope he and an Bonnie are doing OK.

Short day today. 3:30-8:00 for me and 4:00-8:00 for Anne. I'm really hoping and praying when we go to RemX Wednesday they make an offer so we can get out of that place. The email said bring ID to fill out the I9 and that's always a good sign.

Tang met us when we got home. He's had his supper shot, and treats and seems to be doing well. Someone parked in Anne's spot and when they left she went to move hers back in and scared Tweak, but he came back.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 14 2019, 02:21 PM
Post #6727

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny sometimes cloudy gusty windy chilly 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your interviews tomorrow with Remx will go well and that you'll be celebrating having new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

Today I did a couple of errands - - picked up my refill for the fosamax at the pharmacy, and did some grocery shopping at the Food Lion here in town. I just needed some quick items. Won't need to place my regular Kroger ClickList order for another month. Haven't seen Buster or Bonnie yet today but may be able to see them later on.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 14 2019, 07:37 PM
Post #6728

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (65) greetings. I hope this finds you doing well. Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers for the RemX jobs. We really need this. Sorry Neither Buster nor Bonnie came by today and I hope they are doing OK.

I just had to work 12-4 today while Anne was off which was just as well as she wasn't feeling well. She says she's better now. After she picked me up from work, we went to a PNC ATM so I could deposit the check for the Firstsource 401K I never asked to be enrolled to in the first place. Just 77.00, but every little bit helps. Then we did a little grocery shopping. I made a big batch of my tuna salad with egg which should last quite a while. (the secret is lemon juice as a natural preservative)

Tang was eager to see his daddy upon our arrival home happy.gif He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and hope that you have a comfortable evening watch over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 15 2019, 01:35 PM
Post #6729

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne now have new jobs to look forward with Remx. Please let us know how your interviews went today.

Have been getting caught up on a couple of emails today and finished reading a book from the library. Buster has come to visit and is comfortably curled up on the cushion in the chair to the computer desk taking a nap as I'm writing to you. It's a quiet day here at the condo complex.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 16 2019, 01:16 PM
Post #6730

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope all is well with each of you today. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Did the security updates on the big desk top this morning before going across the common driveway to keep Abigail company. I put her food down before I left but she isn't interested in eating. She always misses her mom and dad when they take an overnight trip. Am at my place now fixing my lunch. Will go back after I've had my meal and the mail comes. Buster's and Bonnie's mom and dad are visiting with their eldest daughter this afternoon. Their mom came over to Abigail's place before they left to let me know that all of their furkids are safe inside and will be okay until they get back around 4 p.m. or sometime thereafter.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 16 2019, 07:43 PM
Post #6731

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (80) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. I hope everything is OK with Abigail, Buster and Bonnie.

So, here's what happened. We went to the RemX offices yesterday as we were instructed. I went in first and two ladies started an interview. Another lady pops her head in and the one lady goes out with her. She comes back in and says you and Anne aren't here for interviews, you just here for paperwork (I9, pay cards for direct deposit, etc.) i.e you got the jobs wait to hear from your recruiter about orientation. So after we did that I called the lady who initially called us. She freaked out saying we were supposed to be there to interview. So back in we went and talked to the lady who was doing the placements and she said, nope you got the jobs. Pick a location. So we picked the one that's literally 1/2 a mile away (I can walk that in 10 minutes) Today I get a call from the first lady from the original phone assessment saying that location requires an onsite face to face with the client manager. So over there we go tomorrow at 11 and 11:30 respectively. Bottom line is I'm worried we may not get the jobs now because this lady couldn't do her job right unsure.gif With the first of the month coming up, we really need this ohmy.gif

Tang is well as I spent the day with him as I was off and Anne worked (reverse of that tomorrow) He's had his supper, shot and treats. I also put the waif food out, but haven't seen any of them yet.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 17 2019, 12:30 PM
Post #6732

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, now sunny sometimes rainy / stormy 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Good grief - - sounds like you and Anne had a time of it Wednesday. I hope by now since your appointments this morning that both you and Anne are officially Remx employees. Please let us know how things go.

Got an early start this morning as the weather forecast was calling for storms to come through and I wanted to be with Abigail as I don't know how she reacts to them. This morning's "storm" turned out to be a quick rain shower with a couple of very distant thunder rumbles, and she did okay - - perhaps because she had someone with her. I stayed with her until about 12:30 p.m. or thereabouts, as Buster was longingly wanting to visit with me. So Buster and I came to my unit - - and he is now on my bed taking a nap. I'll go back over to be with Abigail after I have my lunch and the mail has come. Perhaps by then her mom and dad will be home. I saw beautiful Bonnie out and about while I was with Abigail, and Bonnie looked like she was enjoying herself in the warm sunbeams and gentle breezes.

Once again, Tracy, I hope you and Anne received a favorable job confirmation this morning. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warming spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 17 2019, 08:35 PM
Post #6733

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, muggy and warm (83) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you were able to quell Abigail's fears and that you saw Bonnie and Buster came to visit. I hope they're all doing OK.

So, the interviews went pretty well (I walked home from mine in 10 minutes as predicted - Anne's was after mine) I got my confirmation email at 1:10 and Anne got hers at 4:20 (she texted me at work) She was getting worried too. But we both have jobs there in different departments but the same schedule 11:30-8:00 M-F. Just waiting on the details for the start date. We can breath a little easier now. Worst case, we have to work one more week at Meijer (blech)

Tang met us when we got home and he's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. I put the food out for the waifs and I think Tweak was first up.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 18 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #6734

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny a bit on the humid side 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and Anne on your new jobs at Remx!!! I know this is a HUGE relief off your minds, and how fantastic that you have the same work schedule (M - F, weekends off - - YEA!!), although different departments. That won't be too bad as you'll have things to share with one another as to how your days went when you get home - - or on your way home. And how nice that you'll be able to walk to work - - if you want to - - save wear and tear on Anne's car, gasoline, maintenance, etc.. Of course since you get off work at 8 p.m. walking home might be another story altogether - - perhaps not such a good idea? I'm sooo excited for both of you. I wish the both of you the very best in this new opportunity. Look forward to sharing your news as to how things go.

Worked a bit on financials this morning and will need to reconcile the bank statement with the checkbook at some point in time. I checked on when the next charge would be on my credit card for my cellphone and found a notice informing that my cellphone will become "extinct" come the end of the year because of upgrades that are being done with the technology service. Which means that I had to break down and buy the new tablet-type phones - - which I absolutely detest. So I have a new phone coming shortly and will have to deal with the activation process and then putting in all my contacts into the new phone. I am NOT a happy camper about this development, but I guess it was inevitable. When I finished that task I took a walk up to the hospital and back to clear the aggravation. Not as long a walk distance-wise but there wasn't any shade along the street and the humidity had already begun to take effect. But still it was nice to have a walk. After I got back precious Buster came to visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you. He is sooooo precious.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 18 2019, 08:10 PM
Post #6735

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (85) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry about the forced upgrade to your phone. I hope you will have a minimum fuss with the new one. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Walking home at any time in this neighborhood is no big deal. It's pretty mach just warehouses and apartments. If I'm getting the job that was hinted at I won't even have to be on the phones; more data processing which I like.

Hopefully today was the last time I have to get home like I did last Sunday when Anne worked til 8:00 and I was off at 6:00. Walked a mile to the bus stop then another 1.5 home from where it dropped me off.

Tang was pleased to see me when I finally got home, but confused that I was alone. When Anne got home he ignored me trying to give him his treats and shot upstairs behind her laugh.gif He seems to be doing well. I put food out for the local waifs but haven't seen any yet.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 19 2019, 01:38 PM
Post #6736

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Whatever time you and Anne have left at Meijers will be spent knowing that you both have new jobs to look forward to, and this will help you to endure through your time left there. I'm sooo excited for you and Anne with your new jobs, and I'm glad your neighborhood is decent for you to walk in which indeed gives you and Anne the option of walking to work and home on the days you feel up to it and the weather allows. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a quiet day here at the condo complex. Got caught up on some emails. Buster has come for a visit. He kept me company in the kitchen while I was getting my lunch ready to cook, and is now taking a nice nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 19 2019, 07:17 PM
Post #6737

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (77) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Not much going on here today. We went to feed the waifs at the old place which didn't go so well. There were too many people out and one guy walking his dog on the jogging path who just would NOT move on (have to stop and smoke and give the poor dog cancer after all) So I wasn't able to put a portion down at the 2nd spot along the fence and had to put that with the pool area portion. I didn't see any of them anyway sad.gif

Then we went to get some groceries and gas and came home for some brunch and TV and a nap. Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. I will give him his treats and set out food for the local waifs after while.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 20 2019, 03:27 PM
Post #6738

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can imagine how aggravated you and Anne were about the crowd of people, and lingerers, interfering with provisioning the waifs at your former residence. I'm glad you were able to put extra portions at the pool site. I know the waifs are thankful to you and Anne for your continued efforts on their behalf. Perhaps next time the circumstances will be better and you'll see at least one or two of the waifs out and about. I also hope you and Anne have received your state date for Remx - - or will get it soon. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been focused on financials. Got the checkbook balanced with the bank statement, and bill payments entered into the checkbook for the upcoming bill-a-thon. This has taken most of the day. Now all I need to do is to begin scheduling online payments and get checks written for those payments I can't make online. Buster has been here on 3 separate visits today. He is with me now and has finally settled down on my bed to take a nap. Beautiful Bonnie came by to say hello but didn't stay long.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 20 2019, 06:36 PM
Post #6739

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad both Bonnie and Buster paid you visits today even if Bonnie's was brief. I hope they are both doing OK.

Not much happening today. I was off and Anne worked, so it was just me and Tang. Have not heard anything new on when we start with the client (McKesson) But the lady at RemX office did say it could be mid week before the BG checks are completed.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and I will give him his shot and treats later on as well as provisioning the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 21 2019, 01:25 PM
Post #6740

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope the background checks will be completed smoothly and quickly so that you and Anne can begin your new jobs at Remx sooner. I know you both will be glad when you can leave your current jobs for the last time. I'm sure Tang appreciated his dedicated "dad" time yesterday, and was equally glad when Anne arrived home safe and sound.

Worked on scheduling online payments today for the bill-a-thon, and got checks written to take to the post office tomorrow. Also got the checks written for the taxes and will be taking those payments personally to the Town and County administrative offices tomorrow as well. Just have a couple more bills to pay whenever I get the invoices for them. Got an email notice that my new cell phone shipped today so should be getting that in the next few days. Not looking forward to the hassle of getting it activated and my contacts put in. Buster came by this morning to say hello but he didn't stay long. Have also seen beautiful Bonnie out and about but she hasn't come by for a visit yet today. They both look like they're doing well.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the warm spring evening temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 335 336 337 338 339 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:26 AM