Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Stubby
Mistletoe
post Jan 17 2018, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 3,246

Attached Image

I cannot fathom what happened this morning.

This is Stubby---whom I just found--gone!!!😪😢😰
He was fine at 3am when I gave him some treats--but let me go back to last week. He wasn't acting right--not eating or drinking. I tried o set up an appointment for him and had problems with that. Then he started to get better--eating and drinking---decided I would call the vet again for a check up. He 'd been acting his old self again---so I thought I had time to call the vet.

He came here, with us, from Florida. Rescued him around 2006. I think he was about 2 or 3 years old, at the time.
I went into the kitchen, about 6am and saw him lying on the rug, under the kitchen table. I called him, he didn't move. I touched him and realized what had happened. But, I can't say why--

Last November, we lost Adam. He was 17 1\2. I felt bad too, but he was getting frail--he was blind and did a lot of walking. I took him to the vets, just to get an idea of what was going on. it was mainly age related problems. I knew he'd be gone one day--so it came as no surprise and I was able to tolerate that better than I am handling this.Attached Image

Stubby is already being missed. My husband was close to him
He's here and I am taking him for cremation to come back with us.

--------------------
Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own lives..." John Galworthy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:29 AM