Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Daughter, Best Friend, And Soul Mate, Sasha Michelle
Sasha Michelle...
post Sep 13 2013, 04:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,098

Attached Image
Sasha Michelle. It has been just over 6 weeks since we parted. This has been the most horrible time I have ever spent on this earth. You were not just my dog or my furbaby, you were my soul mate. I have worked in vet hospitals for 12 years. I should be able to cope, but I just can't. Everyone I have spoken to who has had pets always had a "special one" that they never can get over. My Dad is 65 and he still talks about "Peppy", who he lost when he was 12! Sasha Michelle you ARE my forever soul mate. Thank you for sharing 14 years of your life with me, I am infinately grateful for the time we spent together!

I will miss you everyday, until we are together again. I miss kissing the side of your cheek, and then you'd move your head so I'd kiss the other side. I miss your sassy attitude. I miss you waiting for me every night when I got home. I miss you following me EVERYWHERE I went (my Tinkerbell). I miss your love of toys. I miss your confidence. I miss your curiosity.....I can now bring home a shopping bag, without your inspection. I miss Bil Jac time. I miss my old life. I miss YOU. Thank you for coming back to me one last time as I asked you to, it meant the world to me. Until we meet again my sweet Daughter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pet Lover
post Oct 18 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,126

What a great love you have your Sasha Michelle. Thank you for sharing the journey. Beautiful Sasha Michelle <3

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 18 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Sasha Michelle's mom, please permit me to add my sincerest sympathies in the physical loss of your beloved companion. Losing a companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company.

This grief journey is one of the hardest experiences you will know on this side of eternity, Sasha Michelle's mom. It is a journey that cannot be reconciled in a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or even 6 months - - for you are now on a journey that is filled with all the "first withouts" and the memories that can sometimes be very painful that include "this time yesterday, last week, last month, last year" to endure. It is a journey that can only be traveled one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time in your own way and in your own time.

But it is a journey you do not have to travel alone. Thank you so much for honoring us by sharing your beloved Sasha Michelle with us. She is a lovely little girl, and you are now honored to be her beneficiary of enduring eternal love blessed with her sweet Living Spirit forever in your heart and memories.

I hope today is treating you kindly, Sasha Michelle's mom. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:33 PM