Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mickey, Annie, Mugsy's Cousin, Scooter, In Loving Memory
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 9 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Dear Mickey, Annie, and Mugsy,

Your little Doxie cousin, Scooter, (1998 - 2012) went to be with the angels last week. Mickey, he had heart problems like you and was 14 years old like you were. They live in Florida.......Welcome him to the Perfect World (Heaven), okay?

I LOVE YOU ALL! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXO Mommy XOXO

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Sep 9 2012, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,068

Hi Scooter!

Welcome to the Perfect World, also know as Heaven! I know your family must miss you terribly and are kind of at wit's end right now. But I know Auntie LoveMyMickey will do her best to reassure them that you are with your cousins.........and me.........and Gretta in such a happy place.

I'll be glad to show you around and introduce you to the many, many friends you will have here. I tell you, it's not a bad place to wait for your family to come and join you!

Love you! wub.gif
Trevor

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 11 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,067

Oh Love My Mickey

I am SO sorry for the passing of yet another beloved animal out of your earthly life and into the Perfect World. My arms are around your spirit just as these beautiful animals, who chose you and only you to be their one and only, love for you is surrounding you. It's not kuch of a comfort in the early days and months, but may knowing that I care repay in the tinest way all of your kindness and support for me and BObbie.

You, as I say so often, are a living saint.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Sep 13 2012, 07:07 AM
Post #4

Good morning LoveMyMickey

Again, I want to thank you without measure for the love and support you are for Bobbie and me. The dogs in your life have been exquisite - you'll have quite a pack awating you in the Perfect World. Tears are many now, and words are few - but never forget how grateful I am for your friendship.

Gretta's mom (Jeanne)

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Sep 13 2012, 06:36 PM
Post #5

Jeanne....Thank you for your kind words.....You, Bobbie, and all your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

All my Spirit Doggies and I love you all! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bobbie
post Oct 1 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,068

Hi LoveMyMickey!

Oh, the butterflies sound wonderful! Where are you getting them from? I can't wait to get a picture! That would be wild in the winter!

I'm doing OK. I'll write really soon!

I LOVE YOU, MICKEY and LOVEMYMICKEY! wub.gif wub.gif
XOAuntie BobbieXO

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Oct 1 2012, 06:44 PM
Post #7

Hi Bobbie,

I hope you're feeling better today.....I ordered the butterflies from GardenFun.com. They are called Windy Wings, pkg. of 6. They are on the way from Ca..I can hardly wait to get them..........I'll check back later, computer is slow tonight.....My prayers are always with you Bobbie...God Bless...

Love ya',

LoveMyMickey

Hey Mickey, Annie, and Mugsy,

You have a new cousin, a Doxie named Comet. Daddy's niece was lonely after she lost Scooter and she is also a cancer survivor. She said she even feels better with a doggie around. He is 2 yrs.old, black and white, more white than black, so cute.

You sweet angels have a good night in Heaven. We will never ever forget you all.

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

XOXO MOMMY XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 17 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #8

Dear Sweet Scooter,

I hope you're enjoying the Perfect World, Heaven. Have you met Mickey, Annie, and Mugsy? I bet you all are having a ball.....Scooter, we got a Christmas card from your mommy today. It had your picture on it, in your memory. You were with her for 12 years......Your little brother, Comet, is doing well.

Have a cozy night, little Scooter and go find your cousins....I LOVE YOU!!!! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 26 2012, 07:12 AM
Post #9

HI Love My MIckey and all your beautiful doxies, including the new addition, Scooter.

It's a HUGE thank you from Gretta and Rufie's mom for your undying support and friendship to a couple of musketeers who really need you.

Thank you for being such a wonderful and caring person. No wonder you have such a flock already in the Perfect World.

Gretta's mom (And Rufie's too)

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 14 2013, 07:22 AM
Post #10

Good morning Love My Mickey

How quickly our angels come and go. Tenn years, fifteen years ..... seem like an instant when they are about to take their journey to the perfect World. How we wish we could hold them back with us forever! The only thoughts that sustain us a little bit are that we gave thema wonderful, happy life on earth, we shared an unbelievea ble love and that we will meet them again someday where, as the old song says, "there'll be no parting there."

Thank you for your friendship and love, My Mickey. We can't go on without you.

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 18 2013, 07:12 AM
Post #11

Hello Love My Mickey

Thanks for the message. You're such a true friend -a friend like you comes along only a VERY few times in a lifetime. We're getting along. I'll fill you in. Meanwhile, Rufus the Sleeping Beauty is fast asleep on the loveseat ) MY bed and we are heading for two days of minus 15 degrees F (if my arithmetic is right, that's about minus 26 degress C). We say our winters keep the population down (only people who were born here live here - who would MOVE here?), keep the riff-raff out, and is the reason we cannot sustain a social movement (can't hold demonstrations in THAT kind of cold).

Love and hearts (but mine always show as squares!!

Gretta's mom

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 18 2013, 06:53 PM
Post #12

Hi Gretta's Mom,

Brrrrrrr!!!! That is cold!!!! I bet Rufus is enjoying his boots and sweater....I thought you were gonna' say your winters keep the population up, because people have to stay in a lot. smile.gif ......I'm happy our angels Mickey and Gretta are in a warm Perfect World, but sad because we miss them so much.

Gretta's Mom, I thank you for your friendship and love. I'll try to always be here for you all.

I remembered I had this little heart on my computer, but I think it's supposed to move around better than that.

Love,

LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 24 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #13

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Scooter. Go find your cousins, Mickey, Annie, and Mugsy, and have a good time, which I know you will there in heaven.

Love ya'

Aunt LoveMyMickey

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jan 1 2014, 10:40 AM
Post #14

Happy New Year to this wonderful family:

Mickey, Annie, Mugsy's Cousin and Scooter - and your wonderful mom, who is in two of our special groups down here on earth:

the Bob Squad and
the Three Musketeers (and we're not going to change the name to four, we're going to leave it at three so we can capture the power of the Musketeers - who WERE rally four).

Your mom has been a HUGE blessing to me in many things: my Gretta and Rufus going home (you know them) and the very scary sickness of Trevor's mom. The Good Shepherd heard all of our prayers, human and animal, and have made her feel better and stronger and given us hope that she can be with us for a long time to come.

Happy New Year you beautiful family.

XOXOXOXO

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:52 AM