+ 8 december 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 3 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #42

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 3,637

Thank you so much, Eva. That made me feel good. I wish the same for you from Felice.

--------------------
Duffy, I was so blessed to have you in my life, as my family, as my friend, as my baby, as my soul mate. I miss you, my PuppyBoy. Run, now, and enjoy the Bridge. I will be joining you soon.

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 11 2007, 08:33 AM
Post #43

Hello, my baby,
Three months is a long time without you. I still speak to you everyday and hope that you can hear me. I sometimes feel like I wake up and I was with you. I have no recollection of my dreams but I hope I was with you. There is not much that I can write here that I don't tell you everyday since you've been gone, my Bups. I am in pain because I miss you and I feel such an absence and an emptiness in my life. I look forward to being with you again and I hope that happens soon. I miss you, baby. I do light your candle in hopes that you will find it and know that I am thinking about you. I love you baby. Come visit soon.

--------------------
Duffy, I was so blessed to have you in my life, as my family, as my friend, as my baby, as my soul mate. I miss you, my PuppyBoy. Run, now, and enjoy the Bridge. I will be joining you soon.

+Quote Post
eddies mom
post Dec 12 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 3,829

ForDuffy,

I just wanted you to know that I don't come around as often as I used to....but when I do, I look for your posts. I know how much it hurts, I really do. As I type this to you, my eyes are starting to well up...that's why I try and stay away, the pain rushes back. But when you write to Duffy, I almost always feel that it' s me writing to Eddie. The tone is the same...I feel your pain as I too, continue to hurt 8 weeks after Eddie's passing. It is getting better for me and I hope it's getting better for you too. It doesn't mean that we must move on from the loss or forget their beautiful souls, but I know they'd be sad to know that we are so sad. I went out to Eddie's grave today and this is the first time that I've visited that I didn't break-down. I miss him just the same but I'm managing the pain.

I wish you well Forduffy. You are in my thoughts.
~Best
Eddies Mom

+Quote Post
JenniferLynn
post Dec 16 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 1,187

QUOTE (eddies mom @ Dec 12 2007, 10:05 PM)
ForDuffy,

I just wanted you to know that I don't come around as often as I used to....but when I do, I look for your posts. I know how much it hurts, I really do. As I type this to you, my eyes are starting to well up...that's why I try and stay away, the pain rushes back. But when you write to Duffy, I almost always feel that it' s me writing to Eddie. The tone is the same...I feel your pain as I too, continue to hurt 8 weeks after Eddie's passing. It is getting better for me and I hope it's getting better for you too. It doesn't mean that we must move on from the loss or forget their beautiful souls, but I know they'd be sad to know that we are so sad. I went out to Eddie's grave today and this is the first time that I've visited that I didn't break-down. I miss him just the same but I'm managing the pain.

I wish you well Forduffy. You are in my thoughts.
~Best
Eddies Mom

So perfectly expressed... me too.

I lost the love of my life 2 years ago Nov. 6. Not a day goes by that I don't ache.

Looking at Duffy (such a beautiful soul--look at those eyes) and reading your words makes me smile. I truly believe they are never gone. The physical body is just one facet of life.

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 17 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #46

Thanks, Eddies Mom and Jennifer Lynn. It feels so good when I get messages from you guys telling me that you understand. I wish, for your sakes', that you didn't because it is so painful but your words are very comforting. I just hate this "new" reality. It is so lifeless. I miss him so much. Hugs to you and thank you for writing to me. My thoughts are with you and your pups-those who are at the Bridge and those living with you presently. They are all such wonderful gifts.

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 21 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #47

Hey my little Duff,
Thinking of you ALOT lately. I love you so much. I miss you so much. I hope that you are happy and healthy. I love you, my baby, forever.

One more thing, my baby-I have been hearing little yelps just about everywhere. They sound like your yelps when you were in pain. I have been pretty alarmed about them because I am not sure whether to think that you are in pain or I am going crazy. In any case, I request that if they are, indeed, you, please don't stop signs to let me know that you are ok. I just want to make sure that you are free of pain and happy where you are. And again, that you are not angry at me. I feel that there is so much that I could have done to prove to you how much you meant to me. I feel like I failed in showing you. You meant the absolute world to me. I hope you know that. I may not have shown you the way I should have but I hope that you now know. You will always be in my heart, baby. I love you again and again!

--------------------

+Quote Post
toonie
post Dec 22 2007, 06:57 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 2,632

Dear For Duffy, If you hear little yelps, I'm sure it's Duffy's way of telling you he's there, I bet you he just wants you to know that he's still with you. If it was about pain or anger or sadness, the whole world would echo really loud there is so much misery on this planet we would be innundated with the sounds of all the souls who would express their grievances.This sounds like Duffy's love talking to you, reaching out for you, just keep on speaking to him from your heart and continue loving him even if you can not touch him physically, just let the love go on and on, as you are already doing and know this can be. He will continue to love you and you keep on loving him, on another plane, until you connect again. I also think that he wants you to feel more relaxed about this, to seek out things that will bring you comfort and let you express you love in a symbolic but ever as true way. Are there colours that you associate with Duffy? Surround yourself with them. Make your world a Duffy world, make sure it is full of beauty and a hommage to Duffy. Not easy at times, exhilerating at others. Hugs, Duffy lives in your heart, he wants you to believe in good outcomes.

No one's death comes to pass without making some impression, and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humanness.
Author: Hermann Broch

+Quote Post
Bue's Mommy
post Dec 22 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 3,362

Hugs ForDuffy, the yelps you hear imo are not pain, but joy. Duffy is letting you know how much he loved you being his mom. Loving your baby everyday is true love in my book.
I look at all the pics people post here, and I'm in aw. The love is incredible in this forum. I know we miss ourt babies, but we have memories that will last a lifetime!

Talk to you soon my friend
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 25 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #50

Thanks, guys! I am wishing you peace and happiness this holiday season. The yelps have since stopped since I wrote that message to Duffy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Dec 25 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #51

Merry Christmas, my little Duff! I miss giving you your gifties this morning. I am remembering all of the gifties I got for you and it makes me smile to think of you with that larger than life carrot that I got for you a couple of Christmases ago. You looked like a little pup with that huge carrot in your mouth. I think you liked that one because you would trot around the house with it as if you were a young pup and you had to have been 13 or 14 years old then. I loved making you happy. I noticed that you preferred the edible variety of gifties later in your life. You would always make me laugh.

It's lonely without you this Christmas but I am getting through it. I am reading a book that is giving me hope through all of this. It talks about the afterlife for animals and I hope that what it says is true. It even talks about animals coming back in new forms to their companion people. I hope you consider doing that if it is possible.

I saw your cousin, Foof, last night and he is getting older. It breaks my heart to see a dog who grew up along side you and now he is an old man just like you were. Growing old is a horrible part of life. He is having problems climbing stairs just like you did. When it is his time, help to ease his transition. He will recognize you and it will comfort him.

I love you, Baby, and look for our candles today. They will be lit for you. Merry Christmas, my pup!

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Jan 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #52

Hey Baby!
I have been missing you so much lately. New Year's this year was a complete nightmare. It hurts me to think that we are in another year than when you were alive. It's actually surreal. You are still always on my mind and numbers are nothing, as far as I'm concerned. I love you and miss you, Baby!

--------------------

+Quote Post
toonie
post Jan 4 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 2,632

Hugs ForDuffy, I remember last New Years, it was unreal for me too, a nightmare like you say, I couldn't care about much then, I just went throught the motions to accomodate everyone else, I didn't do anything that I didn't absolutely have to.
I was so alone, in my missing my soulmate, this is where I realized what a bond
we had, what a bond we had kept. This New Year was the second without my soulmate, it was a lot less intense, I sort of could ease back into more a more 'normal' mode but after all the tiredness of the night before, when in mid afternoon I went off by myself for a nap, it all came back as if it was before, how I wanted to pick up Yukon and take him upstairs to join me in a soothing nap...how I felt like letting out a good cry...and how he is sorely missed, even if I know he is there, it is just too quiet sometimes.
Hugs, though I can assure you it gets way better, there are still the moments that can be very difficult, we love them so.

+Quote Post
Bue's Mommy
post Jan 9 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #54

I feel the same way as you do Forduffy, it is truly a difficult time. I am glad you stopped hearing the yelping.

Thank you for being there for all of us!
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
katzen11
post Jan 19 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #55

Member No.: 3,125

forduffy, dear Stephanie wub.gif
i was lightning a couple candles, too...
for my brother, for Felice,
and the wife of a friend, who handed Felice to me
and died one month ago...,
Jimmy Klinger, my beloved cat, is looking out of the open window
it is raining
and i get a headache because the temperature is too warm for january
Stephanie
i am thinking of your little dog
take a look at the "new beginnings"
they make me happy
Eva

--------------------
in loving memory of my sweet babycat Felice
+ 8 december 2006

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Jan 20 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #56

Hugs to you all, Toonie, Bue's Mommy, and Eva,

You are all such a blessing! I can't believe how fortunate I am to have you guys! I don't believe that I am actually worthy. It has been pretty hard lately. I have been lost lately. I have a hard time responding to everyone on this forum and I feel like a failure. I am so happy to leave the month of January and move forward. I am still having a hard time missing my Baby Duffy Boy....I don't think that that will ever dissipate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveThem
post Jan 21 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 3,876

For Duffy: I just wanted you to know that everytime I read a post ...either in your topic or you replying to someone else...your avatar picture of Duffy never fails to make me smile. It is a special picture that invokes a lot of memories I had with my dogs. That is a very special way of playing that comes so natural to them and always makes us laugh. Hugs to you and I know the sadness seems to never end but remember it happened not that long ago and it takes time to heal. Remember the good times and smile at Duffy..cause I am sure he is smiling back. smile.gif Dogs just can't help themselves..they spill over with love!

--------------------
LITTLE GUY - May 28, 1991 - Sept 10, 2007 - Always in my Heart.
His story: Section D&D: How do I stop crying? and also... My Boy is Gone Forever.

+Quote Post
goliath
post Jan 21 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 4,239

Dearest Duffy............YES! You are worthy. Those of us who have been blessed with having a true love with a furry kid makes us and our furry kids very special to have had the opportunity to have that special kind of relationship with each other.

Many people will never experience such a gift and will never know the true joy of having that connection.

My heart aches for you.........and you are not alone. We can help each other and wondrous things happen when we come together and speak of our pain.

God's peace to you!

(P.S. It is so true that dogs just spill with love and never ask for anything in return. They are content to do anything we want to do and put themselves last....never complaining. Dogs want nothing more than to please and I can't think of any other living creature that provides that unconditional kind of love smile.gif

--------------------
Topics that include Goliath are:
Death of my Furry Baby Boy Chihuahua
Heartfelt Letter to my Goliath
Goliath and Gidget Pics
Happy Birthday Goliath
Goliath's Blessings
Bouncing Baby Browser (Goliath & Gidget's New Baby Brother)
Browser Is Missing!
Goliath Aloysius 1/25/1997 til 11/6/2007
My Gidgie Girl

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Jan 24 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #59

Yes- you are both so right-dogs do spill over with love. That makes me smile. Thank you both for being there for me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bue's Mommy
post Jan 26 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #60

Hugs to you Forduffy, you always make me smile when I read your responses to me.
Say it with me now, I am worthy, I am worthy. lol
I left you a response on my thread too.

Here's a pic especially for you, Nibblez as a yougin.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:34 PM