post Nov 18 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 3,637

Here is Duffy-
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Duffy, I was so blessed to have you in my life, as my family, as my friend, as my baby, as my soul mate. I miss you, my PuppyBoy. Run, now, and enjoy the Bridge. I will be joining you soon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #22

This is his 5th birthday-
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Duffy, I was so blessed to have you in my life, as my family, as my friend, as my baby, as my soul mate. I miss you, my PuppyBoy. Run, now, and enjoy the Bridge. I will be joining you soon.

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #23

Here is more Duffy-
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #24

More puppyhood-
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #25

Oh-and Duffy was ALWAYS interested in dessert.....
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #26

Bues mommy-
You have helped me so much! You even taught me how to take pics with my cell- it worked! Thank you!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #27

Oh- and Duffy was not allowed on the couch.....as per my mother....
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveThem
post Nov 18 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 3,876

ForDuffy: Wonderful pictures! I found it means so much to post and look at our babies. It helps me a lot. Set up a picture tribute on the Tributes page and put lots of pictures...It really feels therapeutic, doesn't it? I know it does to me. It shows lots of happy memories...the good times...the times that can never be taken away from us.

--------------------
LITTLE GUY - May 28, 1991 - Sept 10, 2007 - Always in my Heart.
His story: Section D&D: How do I stop crying? and also... My Boy is Gone Forever.

+Quote Post
LoveThem
post Nov 18 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #29

Sorry about that..you ARE on the Tributes page...I hope I'm not losing it.......whatever IT is....(smile). But I meant to say all the rest about being therapeutic and getting to look at our babies online. Also...good memories forever.

--------------------
His story: Section D&D: How do I stop crying? and also... My Boy is Gone Forever.

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 18 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #30

Oh LoveThem-
It felt so good to post pictures of Duffy! I loved just looking at them. The happy times just came flooding back! I needed that.

Here is one more-I really love this one. he looks like he is wearing a tux:
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveThem
post Nov 19 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #31

I'm glad the pictures help you as mine do me, as well as looking at others and knowing what they mean to them plus there are just so many darned cuties around here!

Yeah...duffy's tux is precious. I think I see a bowtie there. Quite a gentleman!

This picture made me laugh out loud...it was that adorable! Thanks for a smile today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JenniferLynn
post Nov 20 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 1,187

Duffy is a beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing his glorious life here with us. And don't doubt for a minute--he knew how much you loved him and it made his life pure joy. May God rest his loving soul and grant you peace.

And for what it's worth, I think saving and loving another needy soul is the greatest tribute to those we have lost. So many need love and homes--if you are ready to open your heart, I'd consider it.

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 21 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #33

Thank, guys! I'm so glad that even after Duffy has left the physical plane, he could make people smile. It helps to share the pictures for me. I am finally at the point that the memories make me smile.

I will bring a little one home one day soon, when the time is right. There are so many sweet furbabies that need homes.

Hugs to all of you and best wishes for a peaceful Thanksgiving. It's going to be hard this year without our little ones but I believe that we are strong enough to appreciate their memories.

--------------------

+Quote Post
toonie
post Nov 22 2007, 06:50 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 2,632

I believe that we are strong enough to appreciate their memories.

Thanks for your kind words in my post ForDuffy and my turn to let you know that you bring us courage with your way of dealing with this.
I will bring a little one home one day soon, when the time is right. There are so many sweet furbabies that need homes.
smile.gif

We have had snow here, I have mentioned I have several barn cats, one of them, a about three years old , has started to follow me, I call him Willie. The barn cats are warm and well fed inside the barn but Willie doesn't seem to care much for the others and seems to prefer to stay on our porch at night. So the other day I had placed a cardboard box and wrapped a huge old down jacket around the box, lined the box with an old wool sweater. At night I could hear the wind blow, it was snowing. For once, my thoughts moved away from my heartache and actually worried about cats again, this time Willie. I went to check from the window, there he was, sound asleep, so sweet and looking so comfy in there. It felt good to be worried, it felt good to care. I won't bring him in because he is so afraid when I do. But I'll take care of him best as I can. It felt almost normal again. ForDuffy, I look forward to hearing more about this. rolleyes.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 22 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #35

Happy Thanksgiving, My Dear Little Dufferoons. This was our holiday together and I knew that it would be painful. I also knew that I would go through the day with you on my mind all day. I am still not sure if I could watch the Dog Show like we used to. I have not put on the parade, although you and I really didn't watch that that much. But the Dog Show was ours. We'll see. I talk to you so many times throughout every day that maybe you still can watch it with me.

I will always remember how you stayed close by while we all cooked because while we were cooking, we were feeding you. You loved Thanksgiving-the family was all together for an eating fest. There were years that I thought that your little 60 pound body might have actually consumed as much food as one of us. You loved your turkey and gravy and pie crust so much and then after finishing your first dish, you would pick up the dish and bring it back to us for seconds. You were very sophisticated that way. You made us laugh so much. We haven't laughed in a while since you have been gone.

Do you remember how Grandma would secretly feed you throughout the night? She loved you and she didn't love too many doggies. I know that in the last 3 years, Kim's dog, your nephew, Cody would scare you. I hope you know that I was watching out for you. I know Cody could be too energetic but he only had positive enegry for his Uncle Duffy. He just wanted to play. But I watched out for you these last Thanksgivings. You were my baby and I was very protective.

What I miss the most is your little nose nudging me during our Thanksgiving dinner for more food and I want to take some time this morning to tell you that. Of course, I will still be speaking to you throughout the day but you were the first thought on my mind today. I love you, Baby, and this will always be our holiday together.

Oh and this is very important-there will be several candles lit this Thanksgiving so feel free to be drawn to the light. It breaks my heart that you are not in a physical state and that we must rely on candle flames and the enigma of the spirit world to be together but I will take whatever I can to be with you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
toonie
post Nov 22 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #36

Member No.: 2,632

I will always remember how you stayed close by

ForDuffy, I think he is right there with you, please don't be too sad, (((((hugs))))).

+Quote Post
Bue's Mommy
post Nov 29 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 3,362

OMG what a cutie pie. I love seeing the pics of your baby. It shows me what words can't!

Thank you so much
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 30 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #38

Thank you all for your kind words. I miss him so much but I am at the point in my grief when the pictures are not so painful and are actually very cathartic. As always, Bue's mommy, I love your pictures. They make me smile so much!

--------------------

+Quote Post
forduffy
post Nov 30 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #39

Hey, my puppy-
I had to write to you. I miss you a lot and tonight has been pretty hard. I don't know why but tonight has been one of the worst. Just know that I am thinking about you, my little Pups. I love you, Baby-

--------------------

+Quote Post
katzen11
post Dec 1 2007, 05:36 AM
Post #40

Member No.: 3,125

Stephanie unsure.gif

please, don`t be too sad, ( toonie wrote that )

when i am looking at my little boy-cat Jim, i keep telling him, to stay with me, for ever...

i do like the pictures of your beloved Duffy a lot
a happy little dog, so much love

Eva

--------------------
in loving memory of my sweet babycat Felice
+ 8 december 2006

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:21 AM