Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Sweet Princess Theresa
Tom's Dad
post Jun 14 2016, 12:17 PM
Post #41

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam.

Thank you for the kind words and trying to help keep things in perspective. It's just so hard looking at that box with her ashes each day knowing she's never coming back like she was. I keep looking for signs, and perhaps "miss" the ones right in front of me - such as the one LoveMyMickey shared in my other thread. Blessings.

TT and TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jun 14 2016, 05:00 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 7,071

Hi Tracy....I just wanted to let you know what I found about the insects:

Showing Up As an Insect or Animal.

Your loved one in Heaven is now pure energy… They are able to channel their energy into an insect or animal, for a brief period of time to bring you a sign that their spirit lives on.
They may appear to you in this way as a butterfly, dove, rabbit, dragonfly, or any other number of insects or animals… When this happens, the animal or insect will usually do something that is out of character that catches your attention. They may land on your hand, come into your home, or appear closely, right in front of you as if they are communicating.
This is a common type of communication from spirit. If something like this happens to you, trust that your loved one is with you, and letting you know that they are okay, and that you are not alone.

I thought that was interesting and maybe help you to feel better about the insects......Not too long after Mickey passed a huge Dragonfly looked like he was going to attack me and we never see them around here. I worried about it at first but later found out it was a good sign.

I never did see the white cat again.

I pray that you have peace and blessings....God Bless

LMM

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 14 2016, 06:01 PM
Post #43

Hi LMM

Thank you for this. It really makes me feel better about what I have been experiencing. You probably won't see that white cat again either if what you, and now me, suspect is true. It was Angel Theresa sending me a sign through you (via Angel Mickey I have a feeling) That she is indeed OK and with her big brother Angel Sir Thomas wub.gif

Peace and Blessings to you, hubby, your waifs, and of course Angel Mickey.

TT and TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 15 2016, 01:21 PM
Post #44

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us how you and your precious prince Tang are doing. I'm sooooo glad our forum friend LoveMyMickey was able to find information on how our beloved companion's Spirit can communicate with us in various forms - - such as insects - - and am ever sooooo glad this has provided you some comfort. I know your beloved princess Theresa is trying to let you know she is indeed well and happy with her brother Sir Thomas and friend Mickey.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Tang kindly, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 25 2016, 01:40 PM
Post #45

Hello my precious little girl.

It's been 4 weeks today and in 3 days a month since you journeyed across the bridge to be with your big brother Sir Thomas. I've gotten the messages from the little bugs you send my way. But today you really stepped your game up. Coming down grassy/flowery back path on the property on my way home from the grocery, I saw it: The biggest most beautiful white butterfly ever wub.gif

Me and your little brother Tang are thinking about you always. Say a prayer for his dental issues to if you can. We love you baby girl.

Daddy and Tang.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 26 2016, 09:46 AM
Post #46

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your beautiful letter to your beloved princess Theresa. How your heart must have soared when you saw that white butterfly. There is no doubt that your beloved Theresa, and Sir Thomas, sent you that butterfly to reassure you that their sweet Living Spirits are always with you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Tang kindly, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jun 28 2016, 05:49 PM
Post #47

Thank you for your kind words moon_beam. It's been a whole month today. It feels like so much longer sad.gif

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 29 2016, 09:33 AM
Post #48

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us how you and your precious Tang are doing. I do know from first hand experience how painful the angel-versaries are, particularly when the physical loss is still so very recent - - the first hour, first day, first week, first month - - and all the angel-versaries forward. No matter how much time passes we will always miss our beloved companions who are now with the angels, but we are comforted in knowing their sweet Living Spirits are always with us - - they are always a hearbeat close to us.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
MannaPaws
post Jul 4 2016, 02:11 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 8,843

Hello Tom's Dad,

It's been a while since I've been able to come onto this forum, due to some physical issues, but I'm feeling much better and decided to check in.

My eyes are filled with tears as I read your beautiful letter to your precious Theresa. I'm tearing up with joy because of what you described about seeing the biggest, most beautiful butterfly ever, some days ago. I think that was Theresa's way of showing she is thinking of you and letting you know how much she loves you.

You wrote this letter over a week ago, so I hope things are going relatively well for you and Tang. You also asked that Theresa say a prayer for Tang's dental issues, so I hope he is feeling better, or that that has been resolved.

Wishing you and Tang a very happy 4th of July.

Blessings,
MannaPaws

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 4 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #50

Hello MannaPaws

I'm sorry to hear you were not feeling well, but glad to hear you are better. Tang and I are doing our best to find our way in the "new normal". He misses her as much as I do (he's always been a big hearted boy)

I have not seen any more butterflies since that day, but that one was enough. I know I will see more when the time is right. I will post more about Tang's dental issues in his own thread. But suffice it to say he came through it all surprisingly well. I guess some prayers to get answered after all. Thanks for stopping by and your kind words.

Happy 4th and peace and blessings to you as well.

TT and TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 30 2016, 03:35 PM
Post #51

Hello my sweet Theresa.

Two days ago it was exactly two months since you crossed the Rainbow Bridge to be with your big brother Tom and all the other companions others on here have lost. It seems like so much longer. I saw the big yellow butterfly you sent this week while waiting for my bus home. You are getting better at that sweetheart wub.gif Perhaps Tom has been giving you pointers.

Tang and I miss you terribly. I hope there are plenty of treats and eternal sunbeams for you to bask in as you so loved here on earth. Love always,

Daddy and Tang

https://youtu.be/MqYdzCenWMg

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 31 2016, 10:52 AM
Post #52

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your beloved princess Theresa's and your 2-month angel-versary, and the wonderful video. I promise you that when it is your appropriate time you will be reunited with your beloved Theresa, Sir Thomas, and all your beloved companions in heaven's perfect garden - - for they will be eagerly greeting you as your cross the Bridge to join them in eternal joy. But for now you still have a purpose here in this earthly realm taking care of your precious prince Tang and the community waifs comforted in knowing that your beloved Theresa's and Sir Thomas' sweet Living Spirits are always a heartbeat close to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 27 2016, 05:47 PM
Post #53

Well Princess Theresa,

Tomorrow will mark 3 months since I had to make the most difficult decision of my (and your) life sending you on your way over the Rainbow Bridge sad.gif Every morning at work before my shift I go out to the outside lounge and look up at the sunny skies and feel the warmth of the sunbeams and think oh how you would have loved this summer my dear. You always loved the heat. I hope it's like that all the time up there. The past 2 days I saw the biggest most beautiful Monarch Butterflies wub.gif Thank you and to your brother Sir Thomas. We miss you.

Love Dad and Tang.

https://youtu.be/fahr069-fzE

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 28 2016, 11:00 AM
Post #54

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your and your beloved princess Theresa's 3 month angel-versary. The video is a beautiful tribute to the eternal love bond you and your beloved Theresa share. I promise you, my friend, that she is enjoying all the pleasures of warm sunbeams in heaven's perfect garden while she patiently waits for your appropriate time to join her and your beloved Sir Thomas in eteranal joy. For now, though, both of your beloved companions send you butterflies - - and other forms of communication - - to let you know they are forever with you - - they are always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 30 2016, 02:55 PM
Post #55

I was going to post this Saturday, but the forum had been down since Friday. It was 5 months ago (5/28/2016) Princess Theresa I had to help you cross the Rainbow Bridge. I miss you and will always love you. Run free with your big brother Tom.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 31 2016, 10:55 AM
Post #56

Forum Moderator

HI, Tracy, thank you for sharing your and your beloved princess Theresa's 5 month angel-versary. Our companions give us their unconditional love during their earthly journey, and in their passing from this earthly realm they show us that love is eternal - - it is not restricted to the physical laws of time and space. How blessed your beloved Theresa is to have you for her Forever Dad, and you are blessed to be her sole, and soul, heir to her eternal love.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 27 2016, 05:49 PM
Post #57

Hello my dearest Princess Theresa. Tomorrow will be 6 months to the day I had to let you go be with your brother Thomas over the Rainbow Bridge. (I jumped the gun last month) This is our first holiday season without you in 9 years sad.gif I had to turn on the big space heater the other night as the chilly air approaches and I thought of you and how you loved that little one. It's too cold these days to go outside each morning to commune with you and your brother before I start work. But I hold you both close to my heart and soul always. Be good up there baby girl. Love Daddy and Tang

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2016, 12:47 PM
Post #58

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us your and your beloved princess Theresa's 6 month angel-versary. During the deep grief there are so many "first withouts" to endure through that we can feel as though our hearts are breaking anew with each one. As you know all too well¸ my friend, this grief adjustment journey is never easy because each relationship we have with each of our beloved companions is uniquely individual. The good news is that your beloved Theresa's sweet Living Spirit is always and forever a part of your heart and memories - - she is always and forever a heartbeat close to you - - as you are to her. Nothing in heaven or on earth can ever sever the eternal bond of love.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 5 2017, 04:44 PM
Post #59

Hello my sweet Princess Theresa.

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. This month would have marked 10 years for us together. I remember when I saw you in that bottom left case in the PetSmart looking so scared and lonely.

I'm so very glad I adopted you and that we had just over 9 years together. But I would have liked to have had many more sad.gif

Your little brother Tang and I miss you terribly. You and Thomas be good up at the bridge; I hope you have many treats and things to chase. Send us some butterflies when you can now that spring is returning.

Love,

Daddy and Tang.

PS: Tom is still my picture in here, but you are now the "star" on my Facebook page.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 27 2017, 03:41 PM
Post #60

Hello my sweet Princess Theresa.

Tomorrow will mark 10 months since I had to help you transition to the Rainbow Bridge to be with your big brother Sir Thomas. This is how I always want to remember you baby. Love,

Dad and Tang

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post