IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Hard Week For My Boy, We hoped with time and medicine that he would feel better .
kmariebanks
post Oct 16 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,121

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to reach out to the group for support and strength. This has not been a good week for my boy. He has stopped eating and drinking again. He is back to being lethargic and only wants to lay in my lap and sleep. I noticed today that his left pupil is dilated unequally to his right pupil. He looks so sad and pitiful. When I pet him his eyes water and it makes me cry with him. I called his vet today to ask her if it is necessary to continue with his Doxycicline. His last 2 doses made him vomit terribly. The torture isn't worth it to me anymore. I just want him to be comfortable and loved from this point on. I am waiting for her to get back with me however, her assistance said it was fine to hold off on the medicine if it causing him more distress than good. Why is this happening to us? I took the best care I could of him for 10 years. He went to the Doctor yearly for his shots, I tried my best to shelter him from other cats, and bought him the best food ( even $30 a bag diet and urinary tract food to prevent crystals and when his dr said he was too fat lol) . He is loveddddd to the fullest!! This feels like a horrible dream. Everyone is routing for him and want to be there for him anyway possible. My landlord has even offered to make a special casket and burial stone for when his time of leaving this life comes. Nice gesture but I can not even let my mind focus on that sad.gif .
I thank everyone in advance for the love that is and will be given to me/us during this time. Please keep us in your prayers!! Ke & Boots
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:44 AM