Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Feb 6 2019, 04:14 PM
Post #6541

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy chilly 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry Anne is having to contend with an upper respiratory and ear infection. I know this is so uncomfortable and am glad she received medication. I hope she gets to feeling better very soon. She's very blessed to have you and precious Tang looking after her, and the visits of the community waifs to also lift her spirits. Please let us know how she's doing.

The contractor was here a couple of hours ago to install the new blind on the window in the dining area. Because of the cloudy rainy weather today it's hard to tell if it's going to be any better than the blind that was there before, but it's there now and this will be the last attempt to do anything about the window. Have had my lunch - - a simple bowl of soap and crackers today. Tomorrow I have my infusion so don't know if I'll be online at all tomorrow. Just wanted to give you "heads up".

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 6 2019, 06:36 PM
Post #6542

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and warm (60) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope the new blinds work out. I also hope Bonnie and Buster are doing OK. Keeping you in our thoughts your procedure goes well tomorrow.

Anne was doing better this morning but not well enough to drive in my opinion. Plus I think my body is now trying to fight off the crud. But it could just be the up and down temps. Either way, we stayed home to Tang's delight.

He's doing OK and I'm about to get his supper and other stuff as well as provision the waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 8 2019, 05:10 PM
Post #6543

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy temperatures falling 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you and Anne have not felt well, but I know your precious Tang is happy to have the extra family quality time. I hope you and Anne are feeling better by now.

Yesterday was a long and tiring day, but the nurse only had to stab me once to get the IV started, so that was very helpful. Today has been a low key one. Have been re-organizing my grocery list to make it easier for me to order things online. I initially had it in the order of items as they were stocked by aisle in the store, but now it's more in line with ordering on the Kroger website. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit today. Neither of them stayed long, but it was nice for them to stop by to say hello. Now I need to get busy washing lunch dishes, etc., so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 8 2019, 09:44 PM
Post #6544

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (23) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster visited. Albeit briefly. Hope they are both doing OK. Hope the new online shopping method works out well for you too.

We went back to work today and both got Kroger gift cards for attendance but Anne got written up for attendance mad.gif But that manager has her day coming. The guy that was on our shift that gave me the rides finally had enough after hearing her call him a nasty name behind his back got his old job at Lowe's back with a raise. He left his 2 week letter on the HR manager's desk and will have a sit down with him, the new ops manager and the twit herself Monday. Fly on the all in that meeting and all. Plus that same ops manger sent out a survey asking how to keep so many people from quitting. None of us were kind and that manager got reamed from us all comparing notes.

Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing OK. He did throw up but seems better now. Dulcinea was first at the food tonight and I have already topped off the dry and put the 2nd round of wet food.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 9 2019, 03:18 PM
Post #6545

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very sorry that Anne was "reprimanded" for being out of work due to illness. That is sooooo unfair. How nice that the employee was able to get his previous job back with a raise at Lowes. I hope management gets the hint about the supervisor from hell from the employee surveys and does something positive to rectify the situation. I am keeping you, Anne, and the other employees in my thoughts and prayers that something good will come to each of you. Please let us know how things go. Sorry that your precious Tang had an upset tummy after eating his dinner last night. He's blessed to have you and Anne looking after him.

Abigail's mom and dad gave me a lovely fleece throw for Christmas with a collage of sweet kitten faces on it. It's much too nice to use and frequently wash to eventually have the faces fade, so I am using it as a wall art. This morning I put up the rod in my bedroom and hung it, and it looks so sweet. Bonnie has come by for a brief visit but Buster is out and about on his rounds. Their mom and dad are going to visit their youngest daughter and her husband in the city, so their mom asked me to give their doggy brother Buddy his dinner around 5:30 p.m. or so, and check on all the furkids to make sure each of them is okay. They'll be back home around 8 p.m.. It's always a pleasure being with their fur tribe.

The timer in the kitchen is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you. As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 10 2019, 05:35 PM
Post #6546

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Sunday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

The site was having problems earlier this afternoon but seems to be working okay now. It's been a quiet day here, as Sunday's normally are. Bonnie came by to visit for a few minutes and I saw Buster as he was embarking on his daily travels but he hasn't come to visit today. Am looking forward to getting evening chores done and getting settled down for the night.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 10 2019, 06:01 PM
Post #6547

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. What a nice gift the blanket sounds like. Glad you had visits from Bonnie. I hope she & Buster are doing OK. Sorry I didn't post last night. But with us working different days it slipped my mind.

Anne and I had breakfast at Steak & Shake this morning, then she dropped me off at home before going to work. At least next week we're off Sunday and Tuesday together.

Tang seems well and has enjoyed having his dad home all day. Soon it will be time to take care if his stuff and provision the local waifs.

I hope today's been kind to you and you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 11 2019, 03:23 PM
Post #6548

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy cold 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to share your news that all is okay. Believe when I say I perfectly understand how it is - - there's just so much the mind can handle with "things to do". How nice you and Anne were able to have breakfast together yesterday before she went to work, and I'm glad that you have the same days off together this week.

My brother called me last night asking me to join him and my sister in law for lunch today. We went to the nicest restaurant here in town. Turns out their son had given them a very generous gift certificate to this restaurant so the entire meal for all of us was already paid for. We had a good visit. Both Buster and Bonnie came to visit before my brother and sister in law came to pick me up. Buster was settled nicely on the smaller sofa in the living room area taking a nap when they arrived, and Bonnie had just left from a brief visit but came back when she had another car in the common driveway to inspect. So we went to lunch with Buster sleeping comfortably and Bonnie heading back home. I left the inside door open so that Buster could leave through the pet door if he wanted to before we got back, but he was still sleeping soundly when we got back until my sister in law went over to him to pet him. Shortly after that he decided it was time to go home so he left. I'm hoping to be able to pick up my prescription refills in about a half hour from now so that I won't have to go out in the drenching rain tomorrow.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 11 2019, 09:39 PM
Post #6549

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster came by for a proper visit. Glad to hear you all had a nice lunch together too.

Today wasn't too bad as Mondays go. Not back to back but very little time in between calls. We are off tomorrow and since we work Valentine's Day, I'm taking Anne to the new Dave and Busters that opened last week for lunch and games. Then I'm going to try to find her a hard copy of the the Passage by Justin Cronin. Fox adapted the trilogy into a TV show and we've liked it. I read the books a while back.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper and shot and about to get his treats. He seems well. I put food out for the waifs, but haven't seen any so far.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 12 2019, 05:05 PM
Post #6550

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was a decent day for you and Anne at work, and hope the both of you are having an enjoyable time together today. I know your precious Tang is enjoying the quality family time, too.

It's been a quiet day here today. Buster came this morning and settled down on the smaller sofa in the living room area to take a nap. He stayed here until I started fixing my lunch around 2:30 p.m.. I didn't realize he had left until I was almost ready to eat my lunch around 4 p.m.. He is such a special fellow. Haven't seen Bonnie today but she may be tucked inside her home warm and content. Have a sink full of dishes to wash so guess I better start on my evening chores. Tomorrow Scarlet arrives around 3 p.m. for a week's stay over.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 12 2019, 06:07 PM
Post #6551

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came for an extended visit and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. I hope you and Scarlet enjoy your week together too.

Dave and Busters was, well, a bust. It was nothing like the one I went to years ago in Florence KY. I ordered a Philly steak and got a cheeseburger, the games were a tad limited and way over priced. But I was able to find the first 2 books in the Passage trilogy gently used in hard back at Books a Million for Anne.

Tang is doing well and is curled up on the living room floor. Soon it will be time to get his supper, shot etc and provision the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of Miss Scarlet and your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 13 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #6552

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, setting sun gusty windy cold 40-ish Wednesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your and Anne's breakfast yesterday didn't meet up with the anticipation. That's always disappointing. Still, I'm sure Anne enjoyed the quality time with you before having to go to work. At least one part worked out in that you were able to find a couple of books for her that you know she'll enjoy.

Scarlet arrived around 3:15 p.m. or thereabouts. As usual she's letting me know she misses her mom and dad, but at least she's somewhere warm and reasonably comfortable - - even though it doesn't meet up to her standards. Still it's a pleasure to have the honor of taking care of her while her mom and dad are traveling. Have a sink full of dishes to do so need to start on evening chores and making sure Scarlet is settled in for the evening.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 13 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #6553

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (36) greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK too.

Actually it was lunch and we were both off yesterday. It was Sunday she had to work and I didn't. But she does seem to be enjoying the books. Nothing compared to what she got me that arrived today though.

Work was OK I guess. As good as that ever gets I suppose dry.gif But it's over for another day.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. We spooked Butters (he was behind the bush) when we pulled up. But both he and Tweak came back when I set the first round of food out. When I went to set the 2nd round of canned food out, Dulcinea came out from under the car to get her share.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 14 2019, 04:45 PM
Post #6554

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne are enjoying this special day together, and I know your precious Tang is happy to have both your and Anne's affections, too.

It's been a quiet day here with Scarlet. Nothing significant to share except that I am enjoying another James Patterson mystery. Tomorrow is my routine appointment with my rheumatologist so it will be a busy day tomorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 14 2019, 09:28 PM
Post #6555

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (56) greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope you're both doing well. Hope your medical appointment goes well tomorrow too.

Not much special about today since we had to work and many people called off. At least it wasn't crazy busy..
Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. Dulcinea was first up for the canned food tonight so I put out the 2nd round a little bit ago.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 15 2019, 03:00 PM
Post #6556

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy gusty windy 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was a decent day at work for you and Anne. It's always nice when the days aren't crazy busy - - but not terribly s l o w either. And I'm glad your community customers continue to partake of your and Anne's gracious and generous provisions.

My appointment with my rheumatologist went well. Now that I'm off the methotrexate my blood tests are now only once every 4 months - - that's nice. Because my symptoms are a bit more noticeable now without the methotrexate she is increasing the dosage of the remicade to offset the loss of the methotrexate with the infusions continuing to be every 6 months. And she has extended my visit intervals to every 6 months unless I need to see her sooner. So it's all good news. I stopped off at the Lowe's in Bonsack to pick up a few things. One is an anti-fatigue mat for me to use at the kitchen sink. I didn't want to order it online without giving it a "try out" in the store - - it's soooo comfortable. And then I needed to get gas in the car before I got back to the condo. So I've had a busy day and am looking forward to having my lunch and settling down with Scarlet - - who by the way appears to be happy that I'm back.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 15 2019, 09:40 PM
Post #6557

Hello moon_beam. Cold (32) and snowy greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your rheumatologist appt went OK and that the kitchen mat is working well for you. Hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK as well.

Still short handed at work but not too crazy call volume wise. One more day until we're off.

Tang met us the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I think I spooked Butters putting the food out but pretty sure he and Tweak both came back. They seem to hang out together. I just put the 2nd round of canned food out.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 16 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #6558

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny now but chilly 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to share your news that things continue to be decent for you and Anne at work in terms of workload. I know you both are looking forward to having tomorrow off together, and I know your precious Tang will enjoy the quality family time, too.

Scarlet and Buster have now had a face to face meeting through the window on the garage side of the condo. Buster wanted to see in, so he got up on the window ledge. It was sooo cute seeing him looking through the window. However, Scarlet did not appreciate it and was very adamant about not wanting him there. But despite all her hissing, spitting, growling, and posturing Buster maintained his composure and continued to look in through the window wondering why she was putting up such a fuss. I felt so sorry for Buster, so I'll have to give him some extra loving when he comes to visit again after Scarlet goes back home. The rest of the day has been spent working on financials and updating some medical information.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 16 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #6559

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (36) Caturday greetings to you and Scarlet, I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry the meeting of Buster and her didn't go so well. I'm sure she'll get over it though. I hope he and his sister Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was an average Saturday call volume wise thank goodness. But it's over now and we are home where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be settling in and doing well.

I spooked Dulcinea putting out the food and I really thought she'd get first crack at the canned, but at the last second Butters zoomed in. He seemed to have left some for her and I also put out another can besides the dry.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 17 2019, 03:33 PM
Post #6560

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy cold 30-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that yesterday was another fairly decent day for you and Anne at work. Am also glad that the community waifs are doing well with your and Anne's gracious and dedicated provisions.

Scarlet ignored me for the evening and through the night, but when I got up around 7 a.m. to check on her she came and settled down next to me on the bed, so the both of us slept in this morning till around 11:15 a.m.. I guess I needed the extra rest as Friday was a very early rise day for my medical appointment and so was yesterday because I simply couldn't get back to sleep after waking up around 6 a.m.. She has been keeping a periodic vigil at the window to see if Buster is out and about but so far, if he is, he hasn't come to visit through the window. She is also playing with her toys today, which is fun to watch. My lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 326 327 328 329 330 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 10:44 PM