Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Update On Little Marcel
Shortrish
post Aug 27 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,848

We've had Marcel for 2 weeks now. He is an absolute joy, and so funny. Truly Scooter must have sent me to the shelter and led Marcel to me. He is growing so fast. And as usual, get's into trouble as kittens do.

Our other 3 cats, Boo, Fidget and Gabbie, are doing better with him. There is still some hissing and growling, but Boo, actually groomed Marcel for a short while today. It seems as if Marcel is finding his way into the scheme of our cat pack.

Usually around 10 PM he has his "spaz" out time, usually when I'm the most exhausted, but at least he has us laughing again.

We noticed he has a little beard on his chin, like Scooter did, and he loves to cuddle when he is tired.

My vets office is very comp^^ionate also. I brought them a picture of Scooter for their photo album that they have in the waiting room. They put his picture in there with his name and date of birth and p^^ing, with the words, "Scooter we will miss you so much". Tears now, but so comp^^ionate of them. They do take the journey with you when you're trying to care for an ill pet, and I know they felt bad when Scooter p^^ed.

But, even though I have tears at times, I am grateful for the joy that Scooter brought into our lives, and so grateful for this new little ball of fur, Marcel the Miracle Kitten.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:38 AM