Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Jan 5 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #6481

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooo glad you and Anne have these days to rest and enjoy with your precious Tang. It's been a long time coming for you and I hope you'll have similar "family time" to enjoy together more frequently.

Scarlet's dad came to take her home around 4:30 yesterday evening. I know she was glad to get back home to her familiar sights, sounds, and smells - - and her Forever Mom and Dad. It was a late day rising for me this morning as I was up early yesterday taking care of Scarlet. I guess I needed the extra rest. Needed to do some security updates on my big desk top so tackled that this morning. Got everything updated, computer restarted, security scan done, etc., - - everything showed normal. Went online to my bank to print off some receipts which proved to be somewhat of a challenge getting to the website and logged in but eventually that worked okay - - or seemed to. Got receipts printed off and logged off only to have an alert screen show up that my internet security program wasn't working - - the "UI did not install" - - whatever that means. So I followed the prompts to reinstall it and then restart the computer, and once again everything shows okay. So I'm hoping there wasn't any hacking going on in the background somehow. I guess I'll find out. Buster is now out and about again and came to visit me to say "hi" and I guess to thank me for letting him inside his home when he came home injured. He is such a good fellow. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today, but with the blustery wind she may prefer to stay home. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Don't know why my closing to you yesterday didn't show up in the post, but I hope you know that you, your precious Tang, and Anne are always in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 5 2019, 06:28 PM
Post #6482

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (52) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sure it was disappointing to see Scarlet go, but as you say she was going home. Glad to hear Buster seems to continue to improve. The UI generally has to do with the operating system. I get that on my tablet from time to time (reboot usually fixes it) I never heard of that happening on a desktop though.

We used some coupons to have a cheap lunch (7.40 for both not including tip) at Steak and Shake. Then we went to Petsmart, but still no adoptable kitties. Hope they all found homes. After that we went to the library because we thought there was a model train show, but it was the branch on the other side of town. So we just walked around the mall for a while before coming home for a nap.

Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats after my shower. He seems to be doing well. I put food out for the waifs, but I think it's too early to expect to see any yet.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 6 2019, 04:37 PM
Post #6483

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne missed the train exhibit. It sounds like it would have been fun. Still from what you share with us you and Anne seemed to have an enjoyable day together with your precious Tang.

I know you and Anne must be dreading having to go back to work tomorrow - - wishing that these past 4 days could last forever. Hopefully someday you and Anne will be able to enjoy your retirement years together and you'll be able to look back at these years and know that they were worth the effort.

Today has been a quiet one. Both Bonnie and Buster have come to visit me - - twice. Buster is still doing well. Bonnie has a big sore on her right front leg with the fur missing. It doesn't look like a bite wound but something obviously caused an injury. I'm sure her mom and dad are aware of it and will handle it appropriately. Bonnie is still here with me - - she's settled down on the hassock I have in my bedroom taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Have had my lunch and now have the kitchen clean up to do.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 6 2019, 06:17 PM
Post #6484

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this you doing well. Glad to hear you received visits from both Bonnie and Buster. I'm sorry to hear about Bonnie's leg though. She and her brother are most certainly getting into something that should probably be looked into unsure.gif

Not much going on here today. We made one more trip to Kroger for supplies for the week resulting in enough fuel points on my card to get gas for 1.99 per gallon which was nice. Clumsy me dropped the eggs we got for breakfast and Anne had to run out for more. But we managed to sit down and eat at around 11:30 with our meal and watched a classic MST3K on You-Tube before resting the remainder of the day.

Tang has had his supper (more like inhaled) and will get his shot and treats later. He seems well. I'm waiting for the usual Sunday evening parking lot riff raff to clear out before setting the food out for the waifs. Swung by the old place this morning to do that but I only saw White Cat.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 7 2019, 02:43 PM
Post #6485

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about the eggs - - I do know what that's like to have things slip out of your hands and gravity take over. Anne is a good sport for going out to get more eggs for your breakfast, and am glad your precious Tang enjoyed good family time with you and Anne.

I want to thank you for explaining what the "UI" means. Everything seems to be working okay since I followed the instructions and restarted the desk top. Today was errand day revolving around a quick trip to the post office and then over to Forest to a blind store and then a flooring contractor. The blind store here in town I was planning on going to turns out to only do some kinds of flooring, so that resulted me in going to Forest instead. I found exactly what I was looking for with regard to the window in the dining room area and the contractor will be here Wednesday to do the measurements and give me a timeline for ordering and installation. There was a flooring store also in Forest that I stopped into to see what options I have for the kitchen floor which is hardwood floor which I detest in a kitchen as well as to give me options for floor covering over the stone tile floors in both bathrooms. The current flooring is glued to the cement foundation so either the existing flooring has to be pulled involving major demolition or something needs to be able to be put over it. So we'll see what happens. The flooring contractor will be here next Monday, 1/14, to look at the situation and give me options. Got back about a half hour ago and have my lunch cooking which will be ready soon. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today - - may not because I've been out for most of the day.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 7 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #6486

Hi moon_beam. Clear and mild (59) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like your home improvement projects are coming along. I hope you can everything you're looking for.

Work was busy as expected (25 calls waiting in queue when we started) but tapered off here and there and dropped after 5:00

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. I don't know which waif got the can food tonight, but I had to recover the container from the parking lot all the way out from our porch blink.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 8 2019, 05:28 PM
Post #6487

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sun setting breezy pleasant 60-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a fairly decent day at work yesterday, and hope this trend continues for the rest of the week. When will you and Anne have your next days off?

Today was a decent day here - - no errands to run. The home bound librarian came by to pick up the two books I have finished reading and extended the loan time on the three books I have left. Got visit a little bit with Bonnie and Buster when I took their mom's and dad's mail over to them around 4 p.m.. Buster was on his way out for another romp and Bonnie and I played with a strip of ribbon her mom gave us. We had a good time. Now it's time to get the kitchen cleaned up from the lunch dishes and get ready to settle down for the evening.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 8 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #6488

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a visit from Bonnie and Buster and hope they are doing well also.

It was just me at work today as Anne was not feeling well so she left to go to the clinic and home. Possible stomach bug, headache and elevated BP. That place will do it to you. She says she's feeling better now. Fortunately is wasn't too busy.

Tang met us at the door when we got home from her picking me up. Anne apparently gave him his supper and shot, so I just have to give him his treats after my shower. He seems better now that I'm home.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 9 2019, 03:28 PM
Post #6489

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that Anne wasn't feeling well yesterday, and hope she's feeling better today. Please let us know how she's doing.

The contractor for the blinds was here as scheduled. The sun was in the right position for him to see the dilemma I have with glare control with the dining room window. He looked at me and said that he wasn't sure the product I'm considering could do much better in allowing visibility through the window during the day with the angle of the sun as it is particularly if I continue to use the sheer curtain over it, but he did make a recommendation and I'm going to give it a try. It certainly can't be any worse than what I have now. Installation is scheduled for 2/6. I'll let you know what happens. Buster came by to say hello and then went on his daily rounds. I noticed Bonnie at the door when I was finished in the kitchen getting my lunch started but she figured I wasn't home. By the time I noticed her she was galloping on her way home. I opened the door and called to her but she already had her mind set on going home. So, alas, a missed visit by beautiful Bonnie. Speaking of lunch, the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 9 2019, 09:32 PM
Post #6490

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and colder (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you had a visit from Buster but sorry you just missed Bonnie. How are they doing? I hope the solution the contractor on your blinds came up with works out for you.

Anne was tired this morning but felt well enough to return to work. The call volume was moderate I guess I would say. We do have to work through Saturday this week, but are off Sunday and the following Tuesday together.

Tang was waiting for us when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I don't know who got the canned food tonight, but I did spy through the window Dulcinea eating the dry food.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 10 2019, 03:01 PM
Post #6491

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty blustery windy cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that Anne felt well enough to go to work yesterday. Yeah, bummer that it was a work day but good news that she's feeling better. Am also glad you saw at least one of the waifs last night enjoying the provisions.

Got an email this morning from Net10 indicating a "problem" with my cellphone, so I got it and turned it on - - seemed to be working fine. Tried logging into my account and nothing worked. Called customer service - - no technical issues - - so the rep reset my password and set up a new security pin number. Then I was able to log into my account. Discovered that my cell phone was listed as "inactive" - - so I again called customer service and as I was going through the various prompts to get to a service rep, got a message indicating that additional minutes were being added - - as they are automatically every month - - and then as I was online on my account it prompted me that it was "activated." I haven't had my cell phone turned on continuously.so perhaps that caused some "angst" with the service. I had forgotten to charge the battery a couple of times and got caught away from home with an almost dead battery when I needed to make a couple of calls - - so I had decided not to have it on all the time to preserve the battery. So I guess I need to keep the thing turned on all the time, and write me a note to place at my computer to remember to check the battery. Have seen Buster and Bonnie out and about but no visits with them yet today. It's very cold and blustery windy outside so they may be staying cozy comfy at home today. My lunch is almost ready so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 11 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #6492

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope everything is okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne.

The highlight of today so far is a quick visit by beautiful Bonnie. She went back home for awhile after leaving here. When she ventured back out I saw her and called to her but she headed down the slope to one of her many favorite haunts - - the more wooded area surrounding the property to the back condo units. Haven't seen her since, nor has Buster come by to visit yet today. Did security updates on the big desk top this morning, and then have settled down to read the book "The Bark Before Christmas" - - a mystery about a murdered Santa and a missing Champion Show Dog Westhighland White Terrier. It's a pretty good book and the author has a great sense of humor in her writing. Have gotten my lunch started cooking. Not much else happening here at the condo complex today.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 11 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #6493

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (34) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I didn't post last night, but with working tomorrow we got in late for stopping at Walmart for some supplies. I hope you finally got your cell service straightened out. Glad to hear Bonnie visited albeit briefly. I hope she and Buster are doing OK.

Speaking of working tomorrow, Only Anne works the whole day. I only work 1/2 day (til 4:00) as they decided they don't need 2 people until 8:00 dry.gif I just hope she doesn't get in queue after 6:30 when everybody else leaves. I'm getting a ride home with the co-worker we helped out when his car broke down though. He was worried he was going to get fired for some trouble he got into for rebutting a QA. Turns out that "certain" manager never turned in her previous write ups of him to HR. That can't be legal.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and he's had his supper and shot and I'm about to give him his treats. He seems well. I actually spied Butters and Princess sharing the food tonight which was heart warming wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings,

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 12 2019, 02:05 PM
Post #6494

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, snowing cold 20-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that tonight goes easy for her while she works the calls. And I hope her travels home will be safe as well. How nice that you're being able to get a ride home with one of the other coworkers. It's nice that you and Anne have a rapport with at least some of the other coworkers. Please let us know how things go today for you and Anne.

Today I am working on my desk top and once again got that "UI has stopped working - - you are not protected" message with my internet security program. So I decided to live chat with AVG and the tech had me reset one of the start up properties from manual to automatic, then restarted the computer. The tech then checked the program and stated that everything should be working okay. So we'll see. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster today. Hopefully they are warm and snug in their home. The worst of the storm is supposed to come through later tonight and tomorrow. Looking at the clock it's time for me to start getting my lunch cooking so will get this off to you.

I'm so glad you saw Butters and Princess sharing the provisions together last night. I can imagine how sweet seeing that was for you. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 12 2019, 08:59 PM
Post #6495

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry you didn't see Buster or Bonnie today and I hope they are doing OK. I hope your desktop continues to function OK as well.

Anne said it wasn't bad and she pretty much got out on time. I ordered a pizza online ans she stopped on the way home to get it. She's home safe now too.

Tang enjoyed hanging out with me this afternoon as I did laundry. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 13 2019, 02:20 PM
Post #6496

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy frigid icy 30-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that Anne got home safe and sound last night, and hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne are enjoying quality family time together today.

The freezing rain / sleet came further north than what was forecasted so there's just a ground covering of snow with a layer of icy glaze on top. The contractor has been here to clear the walk ways leading up to the entry doors into the condo units but left the icy covering in the common drive ways leading up to the walk ways. I don't think that's too brilliant, but it has been my experience as a homeowner that contractor's do the least amount of work they can for the work they've been hired to do. Temps are supposed to get above freezing on Tuesday, so anything that's still remaining I'll clear away myself. Buster has been for a visit earlier today but he's keeping pretty close to home base - - he's not too fond of the frozen winter weather. I assume Bonnie is tucked away nice and snug inside.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 13 2019, 07:03 PM
Post #6497

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (35) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you at least had a brief visit with Buster. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Sorry the contractor did such a shoddy job with the walks and hope rising temps will help (they did here)

Not much going on today. Anne wanted to go to Ponderosa for the breakfast buffet but mentioned in chat on FB to a co-worker who sort of invited himself. It's OK I guess as he showed up after we did and paid for his own. At least we were off today. We came hope for a nap and then went back out to pick up my RX at CVS and then a few things at Kroger.

I'm about to give Tang his supper and shot and treats later. I'll put the food out for the waifs while I'm at it. Tang seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT &TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 14 2019, 03:41 PM
Post #6498

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Yeah, that's the trouble with social media - - you mention something on it and some people think it's an "invitation". I hope his coming provided good company for you and Anne.

The temps warmed above freezing today so this morning I was able to clear the remaining ice away from the driveway at the entry door on the garage side of the condo. It only took me about 5 minutes. I then turned my attention to reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook, and proceeded to begin organizing my receipts for tax preparation. I also called Prudential who held a life insurance policy which I cashed in last June for help with the purchase of the condo to see when I would receive my 1099. Despite the fact that I called Prudential last August to give them my new address the information was not updated so the 1099 has been mailed to my old address. It should be forwarded to me, but I requested a duplicate to be mailed to me at my correct address, so supposedly I am to receive a 1099 to my correct address sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm glad I called - - and I'm equally glad I no longer have Prudential to deal with. Their customer reps are the most inept people I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. Don't know yet if I'll actually have to file taxes this year - - will need to check out the IRS and State tax websites for filing information. Buster came to visit for a little bit this afternoon and stayed awhile to take a nap. He is such a sweet fella.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 14 2019, 09:37 PM
Post #6499

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you had trouble with Prudential. In my experience most call center employees are idiots. (excluding Anne and myself) Glad to hear you got a visit from Buster though. I hope he and and Bonnie are well.

I took about 75 calls today unsure.gif which I calculate is about one every 5 minutes. I swear I don't think any of the client's actual agents were taking calls. But it's over and we're off Tomorrow for working Saturday. Probably will go see Aquaman at the matinee.

Tang met us by the door when we got home and he's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. Either Butters or Tweak (hard to tell them apart any more) was coming up to the porch just as I opened the door to put the food out. Spooked him but he came right back.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 15 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #6500

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, Anne, and your precious Tang are enjoying your family day together. I'm sooooo glad you and Anne were able to get this day off together.

Not much happening here at the condo complex. Did some online window shopping and am working on a small grocery list for a quick errand to Food Lion either tomorrow or Thursday - - whenever my prescription refill is ready. Have requested a refill through CVS's automated system requesting to pick it up tomorrow but I won't go until I know for certain that it's ready for pick up. My lunch is in the final stages cooking - - it's dulls-ville here today. Haven't seen Buster or Bonnie out and about today yet but with the sun shining they're probably visiting their favorite places.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 323 324 325 326 327 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 PM