IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Here's What Ladywolf Says About It All...
ladywolf
post Dec 27 2009, 05:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,254

From the mouth of the Wolf herself:

We are all slowly dying, so the important thing is to live as fully as we can while we can!

You, mommy, have done nothing but love me. You have certainly never done anything "wrong." Even when we both ate Spaghetti-O's for dinner, I was happy to have those Spaghetti-O's, because I was with you. Ditto the filet mignon, though it WAS tastier than the Spaghetti-O's

You are my heart and soul, and they will never leave you, even if my body does.

I never worry as much as you do.

I have always been more spirit than body, so how could you think that I could leave you? Please don't be unhappy when I go. Please, instead, celebrate the life of my body, as I would your's.

Most of the time, you have done everything "my way," and I've forgotten the times that you didn't.

I love lying around in my bed, so don't feel guilty when that's "all" I am doing.

I will love you forever and ever--what else do I have to do? I don't care if you make "mistakes"--I have a short memory.

I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. This has been my challenging fate--but you have honored it more than anyone else possibly could have. I love you madly!

You and me, mom, all the way!

Lady McWolf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madi
post Dec 27 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,207

What a lovely alternative way of thinking Ladywolf, it sure beats the feeling of guilt and the what ifs that plague most of us humans. Your thoughts on life are wise and simple Ladywolf.

madi xx

Modified it a bit Margi xx

+Quote Post
ladywolf
post Dec 31 2009, 02:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,254

QUOTE (madi @ Dec 27 2009, 05:30 AM) *
What a lovely alternative way of thinking Lady Wolf, it sure beats the feeling of guilt and the what ifs that plagues most of us. Your words are words of wisdom.

madi xx

Thanks, Madi. This was not an expression of what I myself say, but of what Ladywolf herself has to say!

Margi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:02 AM