5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Please Post Your Furbaby's Name Here (Closed, see Post #2), Post #1
Kathleen032
post Mar 8 2005, 12:52 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 536

I agree, Steph. Such beautiful furbabies. I feel so blessed to have gotten to know all their moms and dads, and doubly blessed to have gotten to know them through their moms and dads.

--------------------
Shiloh and Hobbie, you're both gone from my arms, but forever in my heart.

Shiloh
1999 - Sept. 17, 2004

Hobbie
Aug. 14, 1996 - May 30, 2005
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CheriAnn
post Mar 8 2005, 01:08 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 496

Rachael Ann wub.gif
November 18, 1991 - October 2, 2004
Came home at age 8 weeks from local breeder
LOVED the water and her tennis ball
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Rachael Ann
November 18, 1992 - October 2, 2004

My best friend, my daughter, my life

+Quote Post
sunrise
post Mar 11 2005, 07:13 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 691

My Furbaby Duchess wub.gif

Born on: 2-23-2000
Joined our family: 8-11-2000
Left us on: 2-04-2005 @ 6:30 p.m
Her favorite toy: Rubber tug -o - war toy , squeeky bone, tennis balls & nylabones
Favorite activity's : Swimming in our pool , lying in her sun spot, chasing after the paper boy,
watching T.V. between Daddy & Mommy while getting a full body massage & sleeping between us in bed.
Nicknames: Duchie, mommy's baby, Pookie.

This picture was the last one taken of her on Jan 1 2005. She was so very much loved by all who knew her.

Thank you God -- for sending me an Angel -- that taught me the meaning of -- P U R E L O V E wub.gif
Our lives forever changed for having known her sweetness of spirit & kindness of heart.
A memorial has been created to honor your precious memory. I sometimes sit by it & gaze at your picture,
your cards, your collar & doggie tags. I've lit a candle on several occasions since the day you left us sad.gif
Not a day goes by that I do not think of you in some way -- as my heart ache's to hold you in my arms once more sad.gif
You will always be in our hearts -- never to be forgotton wub.gif
L O V E N E V E R D I E S -- I W I L L N E V E R F O R G E T Y O U M Y P E T -- Love Mommy & Daddy wub.gif

+Quote Post
IndysMom
post Mar 12 2005, 11:33 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 651

Steph,
Thanks for starting this thread!
I love reading it over and over.
I feel as if I know all these special furbabies and their very special Moms & Dads.
Hugs,
Fran

--------------------
Regency's Independence
"INDY"
7/4/94 - 12/28/04

+Quote Post
sunrise
post Mar 12 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #25

Dear Steph,
This was really a good idea that you came up with biggrin.gif
THANK YOU VERY MUCH -- It allows each & every one of us to bond together as one.
I am sure that every single person who has posted on this very special page is happy to have a page
dedicated to their precious MUCH LOVED furbabies wub.gif
What a wonderful way to honor their memories & for each of us to learn about each others babies wub.gif
Love Bernadette
Duchess's Mommy happy.gif
***OOO

+Quote Post
Punky's Mommy
post Mar 12 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 614

PUNKY

Born: November 1, 1990
Joined our family: December 24, 1990
Left us on: December 22, 2004 @ 6:30 p.m
Favorite toy: rawhide bones; a ball with holes you hid treats in.

Favorite activities : sniffing the whole kitchen in case he somehow missed one morsel of dog food! Begging for tomatoes and carrots when I made a salad. Pre-cleaning our bowls for us. The "Family howl". Sunning himself. Running around the house at high-speed after a bath. Being on Mommy's lap. Digging for Mommy when she hid under the covers! Play fighting with his Daddy. Watching and studying Mommy unwaveringly with a look of pure love in his eyes.

Nicknames: Punk, Punks, Pukey, Punk-a-punk, Long, Log, Loggy, Loggy-Log, Tube, Tortellini, Doggy-dog, Diggity-Dog, Wutt Mutt, a-RAWR-Rawr!!, Old Man, Dirty Old Man, Good Man, Mr. Man, Little Boy, Butt on Wheels, Betty Boop Eyes, Tongue, Punky! That Funky Monkey!, Monkey, Fritos, Lick-Lick, Ood-Oy, Smutt Mutt, Uppity Smutt, Monster, Garbage Disposal, Love Bug.....

--------------------

Bright Eyes, burning like fire.

Bright Eyes, how can you close and fail?

How can the light that burned so brightly suddenly burn so pale, Bright Eyes?

+Quote Post
litebrez
post Mar 13 2005, 11:28 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 590

Furbaby: Pomeranain

Name: Esabella

Born: September 10, 1996 - I watched her being born as a premie with her tiny, white brother and sister.
Died: November 23, 2004 - I held in her my arms as she passed on.
Favorite Nicknames: "Bellabo", "Princess", "Babygirl" and "Munckin"
Favorite Activities: Watching over me, always being so protective. She had to have her own pillow above my head whether we were sitting up or in bed. She loved to play with her toys and bring what we called her baby to me..........a little stuffed animal.......she encouraged the challenge of winning with the game of tugs. It was so cute to watch her kiss her baby toy when she was tired and ready to rest with me, and her baby. Going "bye-bye" was a big event...........However, she would take charge as to who was going to sit by me in the front seat, insisting Coco sit in the back and for comfort measures.........Coco.........her grandpup, had no problem with keeping her happy. She enjoyed runs on the beach, trying to catch up with Coco. It was so pretty watching those two run and play together. They shared a special bond between themselves. I write on behalf of Coco, as well..........I can see it in her eyes and note her sad behavior in missing and loving Esabella.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Steph
post Mar 14 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #28

Member No.: 363

Thanks for the thanks Indy's mom and Sunrise! smile.gif

I see that more furbabies have been posted. I really enjoy seeing and reading about them all. wub.gif

--------------------
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today."
- Watership Down, Richard Adams

+Quote Post
Penni
post Mar 15 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #29

Member No.: 740

Here's to "all the kids I've Loved before" and still love.
Penni, Smokey, Perkins, Gramps, Corky, BJ, Sweetpea, Powdy, Susie, Frosty, Nevada Trapper, Calypso, Sierra, Nivlock, Beau, Shack, Sam ,Bright Eyes, Lucky, Bunky
Still miss all of you with all of my heart.
Penni, you have been gone 10 days. I know that this sounds silly, but I slept with you blanket last night, Skeeter, Levi, Aggie, Jade, Niarobi, Ruby, Jazz and Katie slept in it too. We all miss you more than I can express. I have to believe that you are at peace. I hope you know how much I love you.
Mom

+Quote Post
Ann H
post Mar 18 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 538

Dear Steph, I too am so thankful that you started this thread for us to post our precious babies so we could keep their memories alive. I have enjoyed reading about them and looking at their pictures. We have all had such wonderful babies and have been blessed by God with the most precious love of all time.

For many years to come all who come here and read will know how loved, treasured, and how wonderful our darlings were and how much they meant to us. The will know how rich, full, and complete they made our lives. And how much we loved them and will always love them and hold them in our hearts until we are with them again.
Love, Ann

--------------------

My girls went to the Rainbow Bridge 6 weeks and 3 days apart.
Snookie had cushing's disease, and later developed diabetes. Both had cancer, Snookie had cancer of the liver, and Chili Bean had cancer of the pallet. Chili Bean was our son's chihuahua but we kept her often throughout her life and she stayed with us for the last 9 months of her life. Chili Bean also had asthma and heart failure. We will see you in Heaven my precious darlings.

Snookie Lynn Howard
2-04-94 - 12-26-04

Senorita Chili Bean Bubbles Howard
11-05-94 - 11-11-04

+Quote Post
lossofzen
post Mar 19 2005, 02:57 AM
Post #31

Member No.: 722

In memory of:

Mr. Zen, aka Zencat, Zenly
Rescued from a local shelter in 2001
Died February 2005
Very fond of donuts and greatly missed.

Kitty Turbo Tiger Lily, aka Turbo, White Weasel
(white kitty in avatar)
Resued from animal shelter Valentines 2001
Died Spring 2004
Owner of the softest white paws in the world and greatly missed.

Mouse
(tabby in avatar)
Stray arrived in 2001
Died from luekemia 2002
Tiny little girl with a great big heart and greatly missed.

Julius, Bob, Snake, Opal, Bucky, Tuffy, Knuckles
many others, gone but not forgotten
You're all always welcome here on the farm.

--------------------
February 24th, 2005. It's summer now, Mr. Zen.

+Quote Post
Jjay
post Mar 20 2005, 05:00 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 445

My furbaby:
Name: Victor
Date of Birth: about July sometime as he was about 9 weeks when we got him.
Died: August 20th 2004
Victor came into my life: 26th september 2002
Favourite nickname: Baby, Vic, Victarto
Favourite activity: playing outside, clawing this black fluffy thing. and when he was little it used to be takign this gloveout of my draw and going mad with it .
I love you so much my little boy <3

And memory of Bubbles, Squeak, Geri, Emma, Honey and Toffee(who died same day as victor sad.gif ) My little Gerbil Friends.

+Quote Post
bohummer
post Mar 21 2005, 10:34 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 765

Name: Bo
Breed: Mini Schnauzer
DOB: March 1994
Died: March 16, 2005
Nick Names: Bo header, Bo Boy, Bodger,
Favorite Activity: #1 - Taking a walk, #2 - Going for a ride,
#3 - Eating Vienna Sausages

My friend, my companion, my crutch, my little boy,
Never to be forgotten,

+Quote Post
dawnb93
post Mar 24 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 758

In loving memory of my baby:

Nikita "Nikki" Barnes

Born 2/14/97 (or at least that's the birthday I gave her. She was my beautiful Valentine.)
Died 3/14/05 at the tender age of 8.

Nicknames were Nikki, Nik-Nik, Nickerdoo, and Nicker Doodle Dandy.

Loved her human family (Mom, Grandma, Grandpa), and her kitty sisters and brother. Loved to chase balls and birds and airplanes. Loved peanut butter and green beans (although not necessarily together) and any and all doggy treats. Loved to go for walks and rides in the car. Was the protector of the house and kept us all safe from evil-doers such as the mailman and the ice cream truck man.

Her beautiful soul is sorely missed. She remains alive in the hearts of everyone who knew and loved her.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My precious Nik-Nik passed on to Rainbow Bridge on 3/14/05 exactly one month after her 8th birthday. She's in my heart and thoughts forever.

+Quote Post
Wanda
post Mar 24 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 423

Fuzzball (furkitty)
Born 1987
Died June 25, 04

He came into my life, I believe it was June, in the year of 1987.

Nicknames: fuzzy-wuzzy, baby, piss-wiz (don't ask! rolleyes.gif ), fat-so.

Favorite activities: lying in the sun, chasing the dog when he felt like it, eating, playing, getting into trouble, and being with mommy. BUT mostly just loving mommy. wub.gif

I Love and Miss you my baby. wub.gif It's been 9-mo now.

DJ (furdog)
Born 1993
Died Feb. 25, 05

DJ came into my life in late fall of 1993.

Nicknames: turdbird, silly-boy, debee, deebs.

Favorite activities: sleeping, chasing the cat, eating - as well as the cat's food - playing, riding in the car, sitting or lying with mommy. BUT most of all Loving mommy! wub.gif

I Love and Miss you, my debee. wub.gif It's a month today that you've been gone.

You both will never be forgotten!

+Quote Post
Steph
post Mar 26 2005, 01:03 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 363

I'm so glad that you all have embraced this thread.

I'm so glad that our furbabies live on here. I like reading about all of them. What characters they all were! And they were all so beautiful.

And they are all so missed!

--------------------
"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today."
- Watership Down, Richard Adams

+Quote Post
jillybromley
post Mar 27 2005, 12:56 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 594

My Furbaby

Name: Ellie
Born: 1st (?) September 2003
Came into my life: 16th October 2003 (found in a hedgerow)
Went to Rainbow Bridge: 3rd December 2004
(age 15 months)
Sadly, ran in front of a car just outside my house one dark December evening.

Nicknames: Beautiful Baby bunny, Chicklet, Sweetpea, Baby bunny, Beauty Girl, Little One.

Favourite Activities:
Climbing trees in the garden. Looking out of the window at people going by. Jumping on the kitchen unit to see what I was doing. Jumping on my computer desk and playing with the mouse pointer on the screen. Catching bluebottles on the windows and eating them!!! Bringing in worms, moths, and giving them to me as presents! Stalking and pouncing on the mosquitos in the long grass. Eating the plants on my window cills. Rubbing her face along my cheek. Licking my nose to tell me it's breakfast time. Lying on her back on my lap with her legs sticking straight up in the air. Curled up on my lap while I used my computer. Going up the ladder into the attic and playing with the cobwebs. Following me around the house talking (meouxing) to me all day long. Playing with her cat friend Bobbo, who lives next door.

Rest in Peace my Beautiful Baby Bunny. I will never forget you, you will be in my heart forever.

With love from, Mummy. ***
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
ELLIE, my beautiful precious baby. 1st Sept 2003 - 3rd Dec 2004.
Rest peacefully my little sweetheart.

+Quote Post
Norah'sMom
post Mar 28 2005, 01:17 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 769

Name: Alice Mae Bennett
Born: May 2003
Came home: July 2003
Died: March 11, 2005, of a mesenteric torsion, a strange and rare twisting of the small intestine
Buried: in Duluth, Georgia next to my husband's childhood dog, Ginger
Family: Mom, Dad, and sister, Norah, four grandparents, an aunt, an uncle, and lots of extended family. One known biological sister "Bitzy".
Nicknames: Allie, Allie-boop, Little One, Baby, Pretty Girl
Favorite activities: Chasing her dog friends, Abbie, Dora, Holly, Nikki, etc. at the park; chasing birds; chewing her favorite squeaky fish toy; jumping in mud puddles; wading in water but never too deep; camping.
Tricks: Sit, shake, lay down, jump, "go" (meaning go where I point)
Favorite spots: by the window or on our big red chair

Loved by many and always in our hearts. Rest (and play) in peace, sweet girl. I miss you.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Alice Mae Bennett ("Allie") was born around May of 2003. She came home to us in July. On March 10, 2005, she became ill with a condition called mesenteric torsion or volvulus. It is a twisting of the small intestine which is nearly impossible to diagnose. Once symptoms begin it is usually too late to save the intestine by surgical means. There are no known ways to prevent it and its causes are also unknown. It is extremely rare, especially in medium-size females like Allie. It is more common in males of large breeds, like German Shepherds.

Allie was a sweet, happy and loving soul. I will miss her every day. Thanks for giving us these last two years, little girl. We'll always treasure them.

+Quote Post
sunrise
post Mar 28 2005, 02:32 PM
Post #39

OUR BABIES ARE ALL SO VERY BEAUTIFUL biggrin.gif THAT EVERY NEW POST BRINGS A NEW TEAR TO MY EYES. sad.gif
We Love them & will never forget them for they have made us really understand the true meaning of L O V E wub.gif
We are forever changed -- for the better -- for having had the honor -- of having them touch our lives.
How very fortunate that we were chosen by them to be their parents.
My love to you always -- my pet -- my heart -- my Duchess wub.gif
Bernadette
Duchess & Cocoa's Mommy

+Quote Post
Kristie
post Mar 28 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 530

Name: Akasha (Persian mix, black fur, green eyes)
Date of Birth: Not sure...came to live with me at 2 years old
Date of Death: October 26, 2004 in her 15th year

Nicknames: Kahsa, Kash, Queen Kash, Queen Sheeba, fat-cat wub.gif , baby girl

Favorite things to do: Eating breakfast, eating lunch, eating dinner, eating bedtime snacks, stealing bites of food off your plate if you turned your back for one second, scooping unattended milk from a glass on the table with her paw (leaving little black hairs floating in your milk as the only evidence), and lying on her back on the floor in any beam of sun she could find.

Kasha, you were my little love, my guardian, and my heart. I can still see your bright green eyes with the little brown spot clear as day...I still remember the softness of your fur. I miss your silly paws with all that black hair sticking out between your toes and your beautiful fuzzy black nose. You were an absolute beauty my love! Mommy, Daddy, and your brother LeStat (I put his picture in my avatar because I don't have a digital one of you) miss you more than words can say.

Hope they're feeding you well in heaven,
Mom xoxo

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:02 PM