Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marius, The Baby Giraffe Who Changed The World
Gretta's Mom
post Jul 4 2015, 06:25 AM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Hello my baby Marius,

I haven't written for so long that I bet you think I've forgotten about you. But I haven't. My heart has been so heavy and had almost nothing in it and then a dear friend went to the Perfect World. I felt like I had nothing inside. But a kind friend here on LS, Georgie's mom, wrote a super nice letter to me about how she missed my writing here and I knew I had to get back to writing to my blessed animals here.

I don't want the world to forget about you, Baby Marius. The baby giraffe with the most darling, soft spots who was so viciously slain along with his mother and then fed to lions while children were watching. This horrible man thought he was doing aa very bad deed, but you surprised him. You went instantly to the Perfect World where there are no evil beings like that man. Where both you andd your mom are as happy as happy can be, healthy, young again (well, you'll always be a baby giraffe). With plenty of good food, sunshine to warm you, shade to cool you, and millions of friends who can all understand each other - and an infinitiy of time in which to enjoy it. All guided and cared for by a Divine Good Shepherd who loves each and every one of you.

I will NEVER forget you, Baby Marius. You are in my heart forever.

Love,

Gretta and Reufus's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jul 16 2015, 04:28 AM
Post #22

Hi Baby Marius,

I've been adopted into several people families here on earth but none of them makes me as happy as having been adopted into your giraffe family. I love you Little Spotted One.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 4 2015, 04:30 PM
Post #23

Oh Baby Marius

It has happened again! A majestic lion, one with an rare and beautiful black mane and who was the symbol of the country called Zimbabwe. was killed by a mana from my country, the richest country on earth, just so he could have his head on the wall and his skin on the floor.

This beautiful lion's name is Cecil. I know he is up there in the Perfect World with you and I can only imagine the glorious parade for him when he strode into heaven. Marius, I am SO sorry that people, who are supposed to be the most intelligent beings on earth are also the cruelest, especially the rich people.

Please take your mom and some of your majestic giraffe relatives and go visit Cecil and tell him that I love him and that I am so sorry for the things that my species does to animals. And tell him that I can't wait to meet him when I get there. Maybe we can go together, OK?

I love you more every day, Baby Marius.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Aug 26 2015, 07:43 AM
Post #24

Good morning Baby Marius!

I'm sure you have met Trevor and his mom and his Grandpa. I'll bet both of them were amazed to see such a small (and darling) giraffe. I can't wait to see you when I get there.

Baby Marius, you and your horrible story changed my life. It has changed me from being ragingly angry at horrible things done by evil people to just being sa and trying to soothe the pain of the people and animals who have suffered at their hands.

Thank the God Shepherd that He loved animals and made the Perfect World for animals to go to where they can be perfectly happy. And I am SO happy that you are there with all of your family and friends and all the new ones you have made up there. Please say hi to your mom and all the beautiful giraffes and animals where you are and then wander over to Trevor and say hi to his mom and grandpa and all the animals in her family. And please look for two men who are playing and singing, one of them in a very high voice. They are called Popsy and Wendell. Take a few baby giraffes with you and you guys will be dancing on all four of you beautiful long legs Please tell them that I love them and miss the, terrible and thank them for leaving so much music back in this world for us to love. Tell them that I can't listen to their music without crying, but that's OK because I know I will see and hear them again when I see you. Maybe you can take me there, OK?

I love you Baby Marius.

Gretta and Trevor's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Oct 12 2015, 09:08 AM
Post #25

Good, good morning Baby Marius!

It's a sunny day where I am down here on earth - perfect for giraffes! I can imagine you and the other harmless and beautiful baby giraffes playing and frolicking up there in the Perfect World - doing what giraffes were created to do. The horrible man who tried to kill you here on earth just transported to the Perfect World where every one is happy forever! Joke's on him when he finds out where He's going after he leaves this world!

You are so beautiful ..... to me! That's an old song, and it seems like it must have been written just for you. Thank the Good Shepherd for sharing you with us for just a little while. Just to show the rest of us what a perfect animal was like and to motivate us to be as good as we can to bee good people so we could see you and your family FOREVER in the Perfect World to come.

Until then, keep frolicking like all baby giraffes are meant to do!

I love you Marius and thank you forever for sharing yourself with us and bringing some light and life to OUR lives.

Love,

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Nov 26 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #26

Happy Thanksgiving, Baby Marius!
I'll always be thankful for you.

Gretta and Rufus's mom

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Dec 2 2015, 08:06 AM
Post #27

Good morning Baby Marius!

You're lucky you're in heaven where the weather is always sunny! It's raining cats and dogs where I live (not really, that's just something we say in English for a hard and long rain). Please ask the Good Shepherd to protect me and guide me as I go to my first day walking dogs at a place where they take care of dogs who don't have homes. Some of these dogs are big and loud and I'm afraid of them but I have to get over that if I want to help them and love them.

Have a great day in the Perfect World and say Hi to all the nice people and ALL the animals I know up there, especially my sister Bobbie and my dad and Gretta anad Rufus and Trevor.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:14 PM