Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two New Loves
kk0711
post Apr 29 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,230

Hello All,

It's been almost 4 months since we lost our beautiful Bengal boy, Ari. he was the love of our lives and we miss him so. We now have two new beautiful boys, Harley and Osiris(Sy) who bring us much joy and much-needed laughter to our lives. They are special, precious, and beautiful, just like Ari. I tell them stories about their beautiful and fearless brother and they tell me their own stories about how loving and smart they are too.

I still cry over my baby, I probably always will, but having these two special 4 month old boys in my life is the best medicine for the pain in my heart.

Thank you to all the LS posters who have given me such tremendous support( and especially to moonbeam, you are remarkable) and bless you as you continue on your grief journey, remembering and honoring and always loving your beloved fur-babies.

Kristin
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 30 2014, 11:25 AM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Kristin, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and CONGRATULATIONS on your new precious companions Harley and Osiris. They are soooo cute. May you and your precious Harley and Osiris have a long, happy, and healthy earthly journey.

Indeed, your precious Harley and Osiris have their own special place in your heart which will always be their own, as your beloved Ari has his own special place. Even though Harley and Osiris never met your beloved Ari in this physical life, rest assured that your beloved Ari is looking after them and they know him through his sweet Living Spirit which is always and forever a part of you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Harley and Osiris kindly, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Ari's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Harley and Osiris are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you and your precious companions are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:47 AM