IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Single Thing Did Your Departed Pet Do To Make You Smile?
eskie2002
post Jun 26 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #21

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,988

My baby girl (Samantha) did so many things that made me smile. She and I going for car rides, her seeing the views, her wagging her tail and once an awhile looking over at me while I was driving and her smiling at me. That told me that she was excited to go for a ride. When I would ask her, "Are you so ready to go", she would grab her pretty leash, tear off to the front door, and was ready to go for a ride.
What really made me smile was seeing her smile and wag her tail. That told me she was so very happy. I know some day I will see her beautiful smile again.
I miss my baby girl.

Sue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaryB
post Jan 23 2014, 04:19 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 8,178

Twinkie liked to sit on shoes. Specifically, he liked to sit on my shoes. He would sit by the couch and wait for me to take them off, just so he could walk over and sit on them.

+Quote Post
Deidre
post Sep 18 2014, 12:30 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 8,402

Bitsy (Elizabeth Ann) and her sister were a rap group; MagBit. My ex would hop around the room with them following him rapping: My name's the Mag and this here's the Bit and we're here to say: Dogs don't quit! It was quite the site to see.

And of course I told them they were super heroes. Think of the Batman theme. Da da da da, da da da da, MAGBIT!!!

But most of all now that Bitsy is gone, I think of the fact that I had her convinced that she was Queen Elizabeth. She never got over the imposter on her throne...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 AM