Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing You Zusha, One Year Ago Today
kimm
post Jun 19 2013, 12:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 2,272

One year ago today, we had to say goodbye to you, Zusha. You were the best, sweetest, most loving dog. Since you came into my life as a puppy, you gave Mommy so much love every day for 14 years.....you welcomed EVERYONE into your home and your heart......4 kitties over the years with their own unique personalities(!), the gas meter reader guy, relatives, neighbors (most nice, some not so).......I could go on and on........but most importantly, you welcomed my new husband and our adopted son and opened your heart to them from day one. Our home has not been the same without you, sweetheart. But please know, we know you are still here. Our boy will not go to bed at night without looking at the picture of you he has on his dresser and say, "goodnight Zusha, I love you and miss you". Our cats seem to still be wondering why things have been so quiet around here too..........especially Carol, who misses her best buddy so much!

You were truly the best. My sweet Sammy girl.

Until we meet again, my baby Zush. We love you and miss you.

***OOO Mommy
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretta's Mom
post Jun 29 2013, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,067

Dear Kimm

My heart is with you on this sad anniversary day. Zusha is a beautiful dog - her face shines out love. No wonder you loved her so much. And the pain of separation doesn't ever seem to go away. You are one of those special people who are lucky enough to have been found and lived with and loved their special spirit animal. You and Zusha share one soul, one spirit. You are truly soul-mates. Zusha left her home in the Perfect World to search this universe over to find her soulmate. And out of the millions of world snad quadrillions of people in them, she found you, the one and only person who shared her soul. And then she put herself in your path so you would meet and the rush of love confirmed everything. You and Zusha have been together since the beginning of time and will be together until time ends. She's gone back physically to her original home, but she is still there with you and your family. Still on her job guilding your steps, keeping you safe and warm, and most important, loving you and being loved by you. Zusha left someething for you: a piece of her heart. And she took something with her: a piece of YOUR heart. That's why it hurst so much now - when people say it feels like their heart is being ripped out, they are almost right. But do not feaa. There will come a day when you and Zusha will be reunited, in the Perfect World, never to be parted. Zusha has left her paw prints on your soul and you will be forever blessed by that.

Happy anniversary, Zusha.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:41 PM