Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Going On 4 Days Missing..., I am heart broken
alleria31
post Oct 8 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #41

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,704

Update:
I have went to see a couple of kitties in the last couple of week and none of them have turned out to be my Bubba.

I had an idea today, and would like some input. I noticed that our old place was in the classifieds finally up for rent. (She had to fix the roof and that took her a few months)

Would it be a good idea to send a note with Bubba's picture addressed to "Current Resident"?
Does that sound like a good idea or maybe I shouldn't? I don't see why it should be a problem? I mean, I'd like to know for my own sanity the new residents are aware of whose cat he might be if he shows back up there because I can't say I completely trust my old landlady to call me. Especially after she treated and talked to me when I told her we were planning on moving out.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 9 2012, 06:44 AM
Post #42

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Alleria31

I haven't posted in a while, but have been following. I'm so sorry none of these have turned out to be Bubba. I'm thinking you may want to stop by the place after whom ever rents it moves in. A face to face may work out better then just sending a letter that could get lost or intercepted. Especially given your feelings about the owner. Just a thought. I'm still hoping you find him. I've heard stories about cats and dogs missing a lot longer. Take care.

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 9 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #43

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, alleria, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. Tom's Dad has given you a very good idea that a "face to face" meet and greet with the new tenant might offer better results than a letter - - particularly if the new tenant is not fond of companions or normally interested in keeping an eye open for a lost companion. Only you can make the decision which is the best approach - - a "face to face" introduction or a letter with a picture of your precious Bubba. Whichever you decide, please let us know how things go.

I hope today is treating you kindly, alleria. Please know you and your precious Bubba are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:17 AM