IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introducing Jackson!, New chapter in life...
Shauna
post Jan 27 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,232

Hey everyone,

I'm moving in a week and with this move comes the acquistion of a new furbaby. Lucky me!!!!! He'll never replace the boy that I lost, but he will provide some kitty cat comfort and I will love him for his own unique personality.

He's had a bit of a rough start. He once belonged to a family but the parents of the family abandoned him after child protection services confiscated their children.

My cousin, who lives next door to this family, said the parents would throw rocks at the cat in an attempt to run him off. My cousin took the tabby in and named him Jackson.

After visiting him a few times I decided he would be the purrrrfect addition to my life. After all, I feel like time spent without the love of an animal friend is time wasted. He's probably about 3 years old. We had him neutered. I can't wait to shower him with all he love and care he deserves!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
slbrock59
post Feb 3 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 25

Shauna,
I wish you and Jackson all the happiness and good fortune in the world. I think you and Jackson are very fortunate to have found each other. Here's wishing you both a long and happy life together filled with love and peace.
Steve

--------------------
You left paw prints on our hearts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:15 PM