Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Webster...new Little Boy In The House
J T
post Feb 13 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 535

15 months after Misty left us, we finally felt healed enough to bring another bundle of fur into our home. We planned (oh, silly us happy.gif ) to get a solid gray baby girl kitten, but there was obviously an angel with a different idea. Went to the Humane Society a litle over two weeks ago, went to one of the cat rooms, and not seeing what we thought we were looking for, were on our way out when a cage we had overlooked on our way in suddenly had a big paw and a little mew escape from it. "Justin," the card said...7 mo 3 weeks old, male, red & cream tabby; he'd just been neutered so we couldn't take him out of the cage till the next day. We put a hold on him, came back the next day, and, well, that decision was sooo easy. wub.gif

He's a little purr-box who loves to kiss and lie in your arms like a baby. His front feet are webbed(back partially webbed), hence his new name, and he loves to play with toys. It's so wonderful to have a little one in the house.

Webster fighting the mouse:

Then all tired out:

Without the support of the many wonderful people here, I don't know if I would have ever gotten to this point. Thanks to all of you.

--------------------
J T

Misty
1991-2004
Stormy
1993-2011
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phinny1
post Feb 14 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,372

I'm so happy to see you have a new furbaby! I'm a firm believer that we meet up with people/animals for a reason.
Webster is quite a handsome boy and clearly a great mouser!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Moo - I miss your walrus kisses.
Rocky - What a gift it was to have you in in our lives. My heart aches daily for you and I can't wait to see you again.
...love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."- Kahlil Gibran
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:46 AM