Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pulmonary/lung Disease
LilArgie
post Oct 29 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,858

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with severe pulmonary hypertension in dogs or any underlying lung disease such as fibrosis.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevin Lee
post Apr 10 2013, 12:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,941

I'm glad my dogs are healthy not to acquire this disease. It's a serious case for dogs! What happened to your pet? Sometimes, what they eat is a must. Take a look at this news. "There are, of course, many welfare benefits one can receive if a person can’t provide for themselves or is in a tough spot, but they aren’t much help if one has a pet to look after. However, there really is a program offering pet food stamps, sort of". laugh.gif

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Apr 10 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #3

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, LilArgie, thank you so much for sharing your query about pulmonary hypertension / lung disease / fibrosis in canine companions. I have not personally had these experiences with my beloved companions, so unfortunately I cannot share any first hand knowledge with you. However, you may be able to obtain information on the internet which may help you better understand these medical issues, and offer you an opportunity to ask your veterinary care provider specific questions that are on your mind.

I hope you are able to find the information you need, LilArgie. Please know you are among friends here who do understand the stress of having a companion who has a chronic / serious medical challenge, and we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how things are going.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Pippin's Mom Kel
post Apr 13 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,510

QUOTE (LilArgie @ Oct 29 2010, 02:14 PM) *
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with severe pulmonary hypertension in dogs or any underlying lung disease such as fibrosis.

LilArgie, I don't have experience with this in dogs, but I see it in humans all the time. Do they think the pulmonary hypertension is because of pulmonary fibrosis? What symptoms is your dog experiencing?

--------------------

When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Kahlil Gibran

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:12 AM