Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free Pet Memorial Website
mouse89145
post Oct 8 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,147

Hi My Name is James - Patches Dad. I came across a free Pet Memorial website when I lost My Patches. It is a full blown website where you can create a wonderful memorial for your lost Loved Ones. I am not talking about just a single page memorial but one that has many pages ( Main Page, Life Story Page, Gallery Page, Candles Page, Audio/Video Page, Memories Page and Edit Page) Plus you can add additional pages like I did for My Little Angel Patches (Memorial Art Page, Memorial Poems Page). The site is in Beta testing and all memorials are free for those who create them while it is in beta testing and will never be charged when the site goes into full operation.

The site is www.pets-memories.com check out this site and give it a try.

At the bottom of this page I will put Patches website link so you can look at it and browse around to get a general idea. While there please lite a candle for him. Thanks.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Oct 11 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,797

{*{*{*{*{*James - Patches Dad}*}*}*} Thank you so very much for making this post. smile.gif

And, thank you! Thank you! Thank you for being the very first and only one to light a candle at Alex's Memorial Website. Big Hug!

God's Many Bright Blessings of Love and Light to You and Angel Fur Kid Patches!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

PS. Alex is very much enjoying all the fun and joyful piggy back rides that Patches lovingly gives him even without Alex asking. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mouse89145
post Oct 27 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,147

Your Welcome Dottie...

I am suprised that besides you and I, nobody else from this site has created a full blown website for their Loved Ones.

May God Bless everyone and bring them comfort and peace into their hearts.

James - Patches Dad

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:57 PM