Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Sep 24 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #6981

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday. GI upsets are most uncomfortable. I hope your day of absenteeism will not affect your current position. Please let us know how things go.

Was able to get my errands done quickly this morning which was nice. Sweet Buster hasn't come for a visit yet today - - he may come later this afternoon.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 24 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #6982

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (68) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry Buster hadn't come by as of your post and I hope he did later. I also hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, Anne had PTO and said she was asked if she was doing better. Me, nobody said a word. But the fact my trainer was out from 1-5 yesterday may have had something to do with that. So I sit with her now and dive/talk on OB calls and wing it on my own with OB at 5:30 when she goes home per the SME. I just ask for help when I need it. I hope the fact I'm obviously showing initiative counts for something.

Tang and Tyler are both doing well. Anne said Tyler was meowing to be let out when she was 1/2 way up the stairs. That's good actually as it means he trusts it's us to let him out rather than hissing/hiding as he had been. They've both had their milk and treats (he loves them and the package says it's OK for kittens) and Tang has had his shot. Tabby and her tyke have had the first round of can food and I've just sat out the 2nd one.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 25 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #6983

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

At least no one gave you grief about not being able to work Monday - - no attendance "warnings", so that's good news. Sounds like you're making progress in your new position. I hope things will be much better for you, my friend. Please let us know how things go. I'm smiling at your sweet Tyler recognizing Anne's footsteps on the stairs eagerly anticipating his freedom and family bonding time. I'm so very glad you, Anne, and your precious Tang have a new family member to enjoy.

Went for a walk this morning. Saw a woman outside playing with her Border Collie and stopped to say hello and chat with her for a few minutes before proceeding on my walk. On my walk back to the condo there were two young deer in the shade of a front yard of one of the houses. One of them seemed to have just lost its fawn spots. The other one was barely larger in size - - couldn't believe it could have been the smaller one's mom, but they clearly know each other. I walked as quietly as I could trying very hard not to disturb them or the squirrels that were frolicking in the yard with them. Whenever one of the deer would look up I stopped walking only to resume when they returned to their grazing. By the time I was passing them they were no longer showing any apprehension of my presence and continued grazing in the yard. Buster has been by to say hello but didn't stay long. He may return later this afternoon.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 25 2019, 08:36 PM
Post #6984

Hello moon_beam. Clear and warm (78) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. What an amazing nature walk you had! From the border collie to the deer. Glad Buster also stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

My trainer was not feeling well today so all I really did was observe. She left to go to the doctor at 4:00, so I went to lunch at 4:15 as that's Anne's lunch time and I'm not on a schedule for that yet.

I was the one to let Tyler out tonight (he was quite delighted to see daddy) while Anne gave Tang his milk and shot. Tang didn't seem to want his milk until Tyler came down and I gave him his. I hope that's a good sign. I'm about to give him his treats. I have not seen Tabby and her kitten, but somebody ate tat first bowl of can food. So I put out another.

I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 26 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #6985

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a decent day at work and am glad you and Anne had a chance to have lunch together. So glad your precious Tang and sweet Tyler continue to do well in their bonding as friends and family. I know seeing them peaceably together brings a smile to your and Anne's hearts.

Worked on some financials today and did some online "window shopping". Sweet Buster has been hanging out with me for most of the afternoon. He just woke up from a nap and is slowly making his way toward the door to do his evening rounds.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 26 2019, 08:29 PM
Post #6986

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (71) greetings to you. I hope you're doing OK. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

My trainer ran me through some steps that normally aren't done until the patient is on the phone. But she felt the repetition would help, and it did. Just as I was getting the hang of it I was taken off to a training class for a new client/product (more tomorrow apparently) I heard quiet rumors those being trained for it from 2 different depts would be taking only those calls which would be nice (the 1st floor is more enclosed and the women in there are catty to say the least) But I'm not holding my breath dry.gif

Tyler seems to be anticipating our arrival more and more even from the upstairs bathroom which is good. He and Tang have had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both seem to be doing well. Tabby and her kitten were there shortly after we got home and I have just put out the 2nd bowl of wet food.

I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 27 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #6987

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

How nice that you've been selected for training to take the calls on the new client / product. I hope this turns out to be something good for you, my friend. Please let us know how things go. It sounds like sweet Tyler is getting accustomed to his Forever Family - - I'm so happy he has you and Anne for his Forever Mom and Dad, and precious Tang for his adopted big kitty brother.

Was able to take a walk this morning - - a very pleasant walk with ideal temperatures and a nice breeze. When I got back I began the task of researching Medicare Prescription plans for next year. Late yesterday afternoon I received information from my current provider regarding the changes for 2020 and am not going to keep it. Beginning next year my current provider's "premier" plan will go from a $0 deductible to a $435 deductible making me pay full price for all prescriptions until the $435 deductible is met. Not going to do that. The Medicare "open season" doesn't begin until October 15 but I've narrowed the field to two Part D providers. Now all I need to do is check on their plans and premiums when the 2020 information is available mid-October and then switch providers. Sweet Buster was waiting for me when I got back to the condo to come in for a visit. He had a nice nap in the laundry cart and left about 10 minutes ago to go out on his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may be back later this afternoon.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 27 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #6988

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope you find a part D plan that works for you. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So, yesterday was all the "training" I'll get on that product dry.gif Also, neither my trainer or the one working with the other new person were there. So I had to listen to a bunch of nasty old harpies insult us right to our faces. "They should be taking IB calls by now" (for which we have not been truly trained) And "I wish I could just sit around twiddling my thumbs" The reason they want us taking IB calls is because they sit around in not ready letting the queue back up to a 10 minute wait complaining how nobody is in ready huh.gif Put their culturally intolerant "jokes" with all that, and I'm about done. I spoke with the RemX rep who said she'd address it. We'll see. Bottom line is the do nothing manager asked if I was comfortable making OB calls by myself. I said what do you think I've BEEN doing evenings all this week?

On a better note. Tang and Tler are both doing well. They've both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. One of the ladies Anne works with gave us a big bag of toys from when she rescue fostered. Tyler went nuts with those happy.gif I put the food out for the waifs and I've seen Socks and Dulcinea but not Tabby and her tyke yet. I'm getting ready to put out more.

I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 28 2019, 01:07 PM
Post #6989

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like yesterday wasn't a particularly pleasant day for you at work. If I'm reading your post correctly you'll continue to work in the area you've been training in, which seems to be a better deal than working the new client / product area. I hope everything works out for you, my friend. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at sweet Tyler enjoying the toys one of Anne's coworkers donated. How nice that she did that. Perhaps your precious Tang will also enjoy them as well.

This morning the town was having a community-wide e-waste collection at the farmer's market which included document shredding. So I took all of my "stuff" that I couldn't shred in my little shredder over as well the bags of documents I have been able to shred over the months and the attendants took everything. My shredder is okay for simple things but it doesn't shred the material into small pieces, so that's why I'm glad the attendants took my bags of already shredded documents to shred them again. Shortly after I got back to the condo sweet Buster came to visit. He's stretched out on the table in front of the window on the garage side of the condo taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 28 2019, 06:34 PM
Post #6990

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and unseasonably hot (88) Caturday greetings. I hope you are doing well. Hope the farmer's market provided an enjoyable time aside from the shredding. Glad to hear Buster visited and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Not sure what your take away from work post was, but staying in the area I've been "training" in is most certainly not a better deal. My BP shot up so high last nigh I almost fell down from dizziness.

Today after lunch we went to something called a Makers Faire at the U of L campus that was supposed to showcase arts and crafts and science projects. Other than the giant robot made of appliances, it wasn't much to see and the temps shot up into the mid 90s which was also not pleasant. After that we did our Walmart run and came home.

We let Tyler stay out since we've kitten proofed the things he climbs on. He and Tang seemed no worse for wear. They have both had their milk and I set the food out for the local waifs. Tang will get his shot later as will they both get treats.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 29 2019, 12:19 PM
Post #6991

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the stress at work caused your blood pressure to spike. From yesterday's post it sounds like it's far worse than my understanding. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your situation will improve. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad sweet Tyler is continuing to settle in. I'm sure he appreciates the extra freedom.

Nothing of note happening here at the condo complex today. Am getting caught up with some emails. Sweet Buster is settled comfortably next to me on the small settee in the computer area taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumns. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 29 2019, 06:23 PM
Post #6992

Hello moon_beam. I hope you are well.

Just a note so you know we are all still here and in one piece. But the stress from work and this unholy heat (in Fall) has me feeling poorly. I'll try to update you later. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Sep 30 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #6993

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday and hope you are feeling better today. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Did a load of laundry this morning and was able to take a walk. When I got back the laundry was done in the dryer so I was able to put everything away. After I got that chore done I opened Buster's door and he was there waiting to come inside. He took a nice nap stretched out on the small settee in the computer area. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may return later on for another visit. While he was enjoying sweet slumbers I worked on bringing my checkbook up to date and filed receipts that I'll need for taxes at the end of the year.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Sep 30 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #6994

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and ungodly hot again (96) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

My BP had not gone down enough to got to work today. In addition to using the sick line/web site reporting tool, I emailed the RemX rep. I explained the 3 people (i.e. bullying witches) I told her about are what's driving people away from that department, not the pay. And that one of these days my BP will spike so hard that passing out will be the least of my worries. She responded agreeing that my health is important and she'll see what she can do on her end. I hope this includes looking for another area to put me.

I guess the upside is that I was able to spend the day with Tang and Tyler. The little one was remarkably well behaved - most of the time. Earlier when Tang was laying on my chest on the couch (something he hasn't done in a long time) he bounded up there too and kind of upset the apple cart. I know he's just trying to be friendly and I hope Tang understands that.

It will be time soon for their milk an Tang's shot as well as provisions for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 1 2019, 12:53 PM
Post #6995

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you have spoken with the Remx rep about what is happening at work and the effect it is having on your health. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will be able to acquire a more appropriate assignment. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang setting down on your chest. Sweet Tyler is blessed to have your and Anne's loving guidance and precious Tang's patience as he continues to settle into his family.

Nothing much happening around the condo complex today. My brother called to let me know that Scarlet will be arriving next Thursday, 10/10, while he and my sister in law are in Connecticut for about a week. Sweet Buster is here stretched out on the table in front of the window on the garage side of the condo taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 2 2019, 08:51 PM
Post #6996

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad t hear sweet Buster paid you a visit yesterday and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK. I also Hope Scarlet enjoys her time with you next week.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I spent most of the time I'd be doing that sending a long email to the RemX rep. While I was out Monday someone stole my mouse pad out of pure spite I'd have to say mad.gif Anne hunted me down another one, but really. I emailed the RemX rep from my work email and she must have shared it with the site director because he stopped me in the hallway to apologize and say he'd look into it. He was a visible presence on the floor today too. I really just hope they move me to another dept (sigh)

The happier news is that we have been able to let Tyler stay out all day yesterday and today smile.gif We've come home both evenings to find him and Tang (not to mention the townhouse) no worse for wear. Tang is even dancing around the edges of playing with him. They've both had their milk and Tang his shot as well as treats for both. I set food out for the waifs but haven't seen any. Somebody had of have eaten the first round of can food so I put out another.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 3 2019, 12:33 PM
Post #6997

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny hot 90-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry your current assignment is so stressful. I know what it's like to have things from your desk disappear. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will receive either a reassignment (better) to another department or that things will improve where you currently are. Please let us know how things go. And I'm sooooo smiling at your sweet Tyler now having full house privileges while you and Anne are at work or out and about doing errands, etc. I bet you're very proud of your precious Tang accepting his adopted little brother into the family. Even though my beloved Eli and Noah are now together in heaven's perfect garden, my heart still swells with much pride in how Eli embraced Noah into the family - - and how Eli and Noah bonded together, how Noah worshiped his big adopted kitty brother, how patient Eli was with Noah, and how they played together. You and Anne are blessed to have these moments now with your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler, and to cherish the memories in your hearts.

Yesterday I had technology challenges with my computers - - with the internet security program - - which required professional intervention. I was able to check my email but that was about it. However, the "fix" from yesterday didn't last long as I needed technical support again today. The security program seems to be working okay now - - I hope it lasts longer than 24 hours. This morning I took my car in to have the front left tire checked. The service tech did find a leak and was able to plug it. It only cost me $10. So I'm hoping this will get the car through the winter, at the very least. After that I got some supplies at Food Lion so that I won't have to do that while Scarlet is here. Having the small fridge is really handy so that I can stock up on supplies. When I got back to the condo sweet Buster was waiting for me. He came to say hello and then went out on his rounds, but he has returned for his afternoon nap. He's settled into the chair in the living room area as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 3 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #6998

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (80) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. Sorry you had tech challenges yesterday and hope it's better today. Glad Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are both dong OK.

Well, the email I sent from home last night as well as a brief one from work (I wasn't there 10 minutes before the harpies started in on me) seems to have done the trick (I hope) The RemX rep pulled me and the Horizon manager into her office. Bottom line, with ops and director approval from both teams (hopefully won't be an issue since the Horizon manager was fine with it) I'll be going back upstairs to Bayer processing patient assistance program apps (not on the phone) and still 11:30-8:00. I really hope this goes through as I can't take much more of the Broom Hildas dry.gif

Tang and Tyler both greeted us when we got home. They've both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Tabby and her tyke were also waiting after we got in. Apparently Socks also joined them when I wasn't looking per Anne. I put a double portion of can food out with the dry. Tabby and her tyke chowed down on the wet food while Socks looked on. Was heart warming watching this "family" of waifs wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you'll have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Oct 4 2019, 12:23 PM
Post #6999

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your reassignment will begin quickly, my friend. It would seem to me that the nasty employees should receive some sort of harassment discipline against them from management, but that only depends on how much aggravation you could endure through the process. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang and sweet Tyler greeting you and Anne at day's end, and how Socks and Tabby with her little tyke know they can count on you for nourishing sustenance.

I'm on the big desk top today with no technology issues to deal with. Not being technology savvy, I would like your and Anne's recommendations: When Microsoft ends its support of W7 in January, how do I still get internet security to protect me while I'm online, as I understand that internet security programs usually drop protection availability for outdated operating systems? Will I absolutely need to upgrade to W 10? Buster has come by to spend the day with me. Three months ago I took my 35 year old winter jacket to an alterations place to have it repaired, as it was definitely showing wear and age. I was finally able to pick it up this afternoon. When I left Buster was still here and I told him he could stay if he wanted to. I locked his storm door (the one that has the pet door in it) so that he could leave if he wanted to while I was gone. The round trip only took me about an hour and when I got back he was still here - - which was a treat for me. As I'm writing to you he's in the chair in the living room area taking a nap. He is such a sweet boy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Oct 4 2019, 08:38 PM
Post #7000

Hello moon_beam.Hope you are well.

Sorry this is short as I'm trying to juggle a million things. Tang and Tyler are well. I'll post more details tomorrow.

Blessings,

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.