IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Leopold May Have Been Found!, Now that I have two new kittens too...
ladywolf
post Jun 16 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,254

Sir Leopold the Terrible would seem to be dining daily at the home of some people in my approximate neighborhood who have 9 dogs, 24 cats, 10 birds and a turtle! (They run a small-scale rescue operation, and the animals are extraordinarily well cared for.)

I haven't been able to actually see him yet, but they have seen my pictures and I have seen one that they took, and it certainly seems to be Leopold. Today I went up for the second time at his feeding time, and the little booger didn't show up, yet again. But he is living there quite stably and consistently--heck, so would I--so timing is not critical. They are going to try to get hold of a live trap and capture the little devil when they know that I am going to be around and reachable...

Meanwhile, I have a house full of kittens, who may not be prepared to have The Boss move back in, but that's their tough luck. There's no guarantee that Leo will stick around this time either, but it's certainly worth a try. I hadn't planned on raising Bengal cats, but that's what I'll be doing if they can all manage somehow to get along. Leopold is so assuredly The Boss that the kittens will just have to supplicate themselves to him and kiss his feet!

I am both very excited and apprehensive at the same time, as I don't know exactly what is going to happen around here in the next few days...

But, if nothing else, I am pretty sure that Leo is safe, and eating and drinking well.

Wish me luck, and thanks for all your support!!

Margi, Lily, and Willy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cheryl83
post Jun 20 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,508

Thanks for the update, Margi. How frustrating! I hope you manage to 'catch' him soon.

Thinking of you, Leo, and "the little ones" smile.gif

Hugs, Cheryl xx

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:32 PM