IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Facts: What's Really In Pet Food, And the TORTURE buying these brands supports
Furkidlets' Mom
post Apr 18 2009, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 961

If you're relying on/buying these awful 'food' products (yes, of COURSE including so-called prescription 'foods'!) & thinking you're doing your furkids a favor, you're not only feeding them utter garbage, and by your own free choice making them sick(er).....but you're ALSO supporting the funding for the ongoing torture of other innocent animals by these mega-companies. Read and wake up to:

What's REALLY in Pet Food, and Who Owns Which Pet Food Companies. If you don't believe that these major corporations are involved in animal testing, and on all sorts of fronts, not just limited to the ugliness of their methods for pet food testing, see this and this list and do a "find" (Control "F") on some of the ones mentioned in the above article.

Honestly.....it's in EVERY 'pet' parent's, and certainly in their animal's best interests, to not try and kid yourself about these facts. They've been well-documented for several YEARS already, so there's little excuse for not knowing about them by now. dry.gif How much more documentation do you really need? (just take a gander at the references and footnotes)

Just THINK of all the suffering that could be avoided, for both animals and humans.....

--------------------
"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

[center]~Anonymous~

<div align="center">"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"[/center]

~Fleur Conkling Heylinger~

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

"For one species to mourn the death of another is a noble thing"

~Aldo Leopold~

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. ~Sri Aurobindo

Spay now or pay later, the interest is killing us.

</span></div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:41 AM