Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
moon_beam
post Jul 23 2019, 12:36 PM
Post #6861

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, rainy delightfully coolish 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I thought I was getting my new refrigerator delivered today but it didn't make the "delivery schedule". Very annoying especially since I got up early today in preparation for the delivery. Apparently Lowe's doesn't set the delivery schedule - - the contractor who makes the deliveries does. So I have no idea now as to when it will be delivered. Scarlet is doing okay today. She has already had a screaming tantrum at Buster who came visiting through the windows. She has just tonight to get through as my brother and sister in law will be back sometime tomorrow late afternoon to take her back home. I know she will be soooooo happy to get back to HER home!!!

I hope everything is okay, Tracy, and that today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 23 2019, 06:25 PM
Post #6862

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry I was unable to post last night as the site appeared to have been hacked again. I really wish that jerk that was banned would just go away. Sorry things went south for Scarlet and Buster. I hope they and Bonnie are doing OK. Sorry about your fridge and hope it comes soon.

I had a Dr appointment this morning for my RX refills so I was about 20 minutes late for work which they knew about in advance. My weight is still down, but my BP is up. So my Dr is going to have me take those meds 2X a day. Oh well. Work itself was OK if busier than usual.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 24 2019, 03:36 PM
Post #6863

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I wondered if something had gone amiss with the website. Just glad to know everything is okay with you, your precious boy, and Anne. Considering all the aggravation you've been through over the past several weeks I can't say it's a surprise that your blood pressure is elevated, and the added aggravation doesn't help a medical issue that affects the blood pressure. I hope the medication helps. Please let us know how things are going. Speaking of the website, I noticed in the Cybershoulder Forum that Marc has adjusted the sunset date to December 31 to coincide with his beloved Tribble's angel-versary.

Yesterday evening the contractor came to pick up the kitchen refrigerator. He had to take the doors off the hinges in the laundry / utility room - - the one closing the room off from the hallway and the other one going into the garage - - to get the refrigerator out to his truck. So now I'm waiting for my new fridge to be delivered. I got a call from Lowe's early this morning letting me know that it can be delivered on Friday, so I hope this is the case. I should receive a confirmation telephone call tomorrow evening. I'll be very glad when this project is over with. Scarlet was not pleased having to be confined to the guest bedroom yesterday evening while the contractor was removing the refrigerator, so I'm glad she won't be here when the new fridge is delivered Friday (keeping my fingers crossed). My brother and sister in law came to pick Scarlet up around 1:30 p.m.. She had voluntarily gotten into her crate before they arrived but when they came inside they decided to let her out while they shared their trip with me. By the time they were ready to go home Scarlet didn't want to get back into her crate, and there was some mild skirmishing in an attempt to coerce her to cooperate. So they left without her to give her some time to settle down. Shortly after they left I managed to get Scarlet back into her crate, and my brother returned to pick her up. She enjoyed a brushing this morning after I got back from mailing bills at the post office and brushing her after her mom and dad left seemed to help soothe her frazzled nerves, which helped to get her into her crate again so that she could go home. She really doesn't like her crate. Tomorrow I have my infusion so I don't know if I'll be online at all tomorrow. Just wanted to give you a heads-up so that you won't be concerned.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 24 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #6864

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) greetings to you. I hope you are well. I hope you get your new fridge on time as promised. Sorry to hear Scarlet had trouble, but glad you finally got her calmed down to go home. I hope she, Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

That is nice that the admin is pushing back the sunset date for his beloved Tribble. Work was OK. A certain manager has been on vacation I heard, so it's been peaceful. Not sure she'd be stupid enough to mess with me a 3rd time in any case.

Tang was happy to see me when I got home. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs (Socks is looking much better BTW) Tang is also doing well.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 26 2019, 03:25 PM
Post #6865

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Oh I remember so very well how peaceful the office could be without specific individuals to deal with. I truly do hope the ugly-spirited manager leaves you alone, my friend. However, if something should happen that results in needing to take official action please know I support you in whatever you need to do. Please let us know how things go.

Yesterday was a long day. By the time I got home I was very tired. Today has been busy working on financials - - getting the checkbook up to date with current bills paid, etc., - - AND - - my new refrigerator was delivered today - - YEA!!! It is sooooo much better than the one that came with the unit. I'm so very glad I got the one I did as it just fit through the doors without having to take them off the hinges, and it just fits into the existing space allotted for the fridge. So I have been busy getting all the packing bits and pieces and tape, etc., removed from the interior, getting storage bins inserted, etc.. And I r e a l l y like the pull out freezer compartment. Buster is here keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 26 2019, 05:56 PM
Post #6866

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear your fridge arrived and it's working out for you. Everything go OK with your medical appointment? Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Anne was sick today (swollen lymph nodes) but says she's feeling better now after resting all day. It was a bummer to have to go it alone as it were, but at least it was relatively slow.

Tang was happy to see me when I got home. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats when I provision the local waifs. I hope that you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 27 2019, 01:34 PM
Post #6867

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne wasn't feeling well yesterday and hope she is feeling better. Please let us know how she's doing. I know from first hand experience what a difference it is "going it alone" when you're used to having the company of a loved one, but the good news is that Anne was home to greet you when you got back from work yesterday evening, along with your precious Tang.

The infusion went okay on Thursday. It was a long day as the office was brimming with patients. The schedule was off its routine as the doctor had a couple of emergencies that took precedence over the scheduled appointments, so my infusion started later. The nurse on duty cheerfully called my brother to let him know that it would be an hour longer for him to pick me up so that he didn't have to stop whatever project he was doing to come pick me up only to have to wait in the reception room for an hour for my infusion to be done. This is why I moved to Bedford - - to make his, and my sister in law's, life easier. Buster has been here twice today. The second visit he took a nice nap on the cushion in the chair to the big computer desk. He left about 10 minutes ago to do his afternoon rounds. He is such a sweet boy. Scarlet will be here next weekend while my brother and sister in law travel to see her mother. It will just be for the weekend arriving 8/2 and going home 8/4.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 27 2019, 06:01 PM
Post #6868

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (89) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry your infusion took so long, but glad it turned out OK. How nice that Buster came to see you twice happy.gif I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Anne seems to be feeling better today. There was not much going on around here today, so we did our usual stand by. Lunch at Jason's, walk around that shopping center and then on to Half Price Books (found a Star Trek book just not on clearance, and got 2 from the library) Then to Petsmart where the shelter orgs are still there on either side of the check out stands. There were many adorable puppies and kitties. Anne found out from their FB page that Rupert got adopted. Bittersweet, but we're glad he's found his fur-ever home.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. He will get his treats later when I provision the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 28 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #6869

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that Anne is feeling better - - YEA!!! It's miserable when you don't feel good. CONGRATS to Rupert for finding his Fur-ever home. I hope he will be loved and cherished by his human family members, and any fur residents as well. It's been a quiet day here. Sweet Buster has come by three times already today, with this time being his longest visit. He has taken a nap in the cushioned computer chair and has changed his venue to the secretary desk as I'm writing to you. I am beginning the process of transferring items from the small refrigerator to the kitchen fridge and freezer. And the ice maker is making ice quite nicely, although according to the instructions I need to throw away the first 3 batches due to the start up process. So far so good.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 28 2019, 06:03 PM
Post #6870

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and quite warm (89) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster has been by frequently today for extended periods. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

We didn't do much today. Went to feed the waifs at the old place, but didn't see any this time around. Then it was on to Kroger and Dollar Tree to finish with the weekly shopping. When we finished with all that, we went to the pool. We only got to stay about 30 minutes though. That obnoxious couple (where the husband constantly complains and smokes) showed up early mad.gif

So, we had lunch earlier than anticipated. Tang was pleased because I used the breasts of the marked down chicken from Walmart yesterday to make sandwiches and he got his own bowl tongue.gif

He's doing well and has had his supper and shot. He'll get his treats later when I feed the local waifs. How much later I don't know as the idiot neighbors picked tonight to grill out dry.gif and I don't need to be "spotted" feeding them.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 29 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #6871

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your and Anne's time at the pool was once again disturbed, but I know your precious Tang always appreciates the quality family time with you and Anne. And I totally agree that discretion is always prudent when provisioning the waifs.

Not much happening here today. Sweet Buster is here visiting as I'm writing to you. He's taking a nap on the secretary desk at the moment but may change his location as the afternoon progresses.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 29 2019, 06:19 PM
Post #6872

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (85) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad to hear Buster has been by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. You can disregard my email as the site is obviously back up.

Not much to report here today. Tang has had his supper and shot and will get his treats when I provision the waifs later. He seems to be doing well.

I hope you have a had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 30 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #6873

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry I didn't get your email but am glad to know the website was operating again yesterday evening. I can imagine Marc will be glad when he doesn't have to deal with hackers anymore. Glad to know all is "status quo" in your household - - "status quo" is good as long as the "status quo" IS good.

Needed to make a couple of errands today, one of them being to take my car in to have the tire pressure checked. Am glad I did as the left front (driver side) tire was seriously low. The service tech couldn't find any punctures in the tire, so I need to keep a check on it. If it continues to lose air then I'll take the car back in for them to replace the tire. So when I got back I ordered a digital tire gauge and inflator so that I can keep track of it here at home - - providing of course that my arthritic fingers and hands will allow me to use it. I'll let you know what happens. Buster has come to see me today. He was here when I left to take my car in for the tire check so I left the storm door open and locked so that he could leave if he wanted to but no one could come in. Much to my surprise he was still here when I got back, but left to go on his afternoon rounds shortly afterward. Perhaps he'll come back later on.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jul 30 2019, 06:18 PM
Post #6874

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Sorry you had trouble with your tire and that it will be OK. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

From your reply you seem to think something is wrong, not sure why you would think that. There just wasn't much going on yesterday. Today my biggest problem is my email has been blocked due to "unusual activity" I opened a ticket with my old insightbb account but am not hopeful for the results. They probably want me to upgrade to a paid account.

Tang is well and has had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I put the food out for the local waifs. I hope you had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 31 2019, 01:41 PM
Post #6875

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you're having email challenges. How well I know from recent experience how frustrating this is. Thank you for your new email address. I hope whatever the "issue" is can be fixed without any difficulty.

I received my new record player yesterday evening. Today I finished unpacking it and setting it up. My brother is pondering if he wants my old one and will let me know. I have packed it up and will hold for him. If it turns out he doesn't want it, it's ready to go to Goodwill. He needed the use of my van this morning to take several large items to the dump because they won't fit in his compact car. I'm glad I got the tires taken care of yesterday. Buster has visited me several times today. He just came back inside and is settled on the table in front of the window on the garage side of the condo keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 1 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #6876

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Today has been busy working a bit on financials and starting the preparations for Scarlet's weekend stay-over. Sweet Buster has been visiting for most of the day. He left a few minutes ago to check things out in the complex. Perhaps he will return later on for another visit.

I hope everything is okay, Tracy, and that today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 1 2019, 06:27 PM
Post #6877

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry I forgot to post last night. I had to call in sick for tummy issues and that came to ahead around 6:40. Better now. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are OK too.

Not much going on here today. Usual work BS that I really don't feel like going into other than to say people hate it when somebody competent comes along dry.gif

Tang is doing well. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when I provision the waifs. Speaking of, one of them (can't tell if it's Socks or Tabby) is already waiting on the steps and Anne's not even home yet blink.gif

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 2 2019, 01:52 PM
Post #6878

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. GI upsets are very unpleasant, and hope you're feeling better. I can relate to your consternation about coworkers, and managers, not responding well to competent employees. I hope you and Anne are being able to do your jobs without too many hassles. Please let us know how things are going.

Scarlet arrived around 11:30 a.m. today. She immediately began hissing and growling at Buster's lingering scent even though I had vacuumed and steam mopped the rugs, and dusted the floors and furniture. I imagine there was also disapproval thrown in about being left - - again - - in my care. My brother told me they would probably be back late Sunday evening, so Scarlet probably won't go home until late Monday morning sometime, 8/5. Poor sweet Buster wanted in for his daily visit only to have to stay outside. I'm hoping he'll come by later today so that we can have a visit outside.

Not much else happening here today. Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 2 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #6879

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. Sorry to hear Scarlet was upset once again with her situation. Also sorry about Buster. I hope he Bonnie and Scarlet are all doing OK.

We seem to be getting left alone at work for the most part. Just have to watch out for the usual petty funcionaries with the clipboard as it were dry.gif

Tang was happy to see me when I got in. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats later when the local waifs get their food. I already put the water out. Last night Tabby was waiting on her supper even before Anne got home. Usually I wait until then. But took pity on her in this case.

I hope you have had a good day and that you and Scarlet will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 3 2019, 01:07 PM
Post #6880

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne are being able to do your work without too much interference. I presume the people with the clipboards are "efficiency observers". That's one thing that I didn't have to contend with in my employment years as a secretary, although I did take in-service workshops about time efficiency studies. There were a few employees who needed to have them done but instead their work was relegated to me to do in addition to getting my own work done. I am sooo glad I no longer have that to contend with, and I am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you will have your turns at "retirement bliss", too.

Buster has been by to visit several times today and met with Scarlet's wrath through the windows. I was able to visit with him outside earlier this afternoon. He is such a sweet natured little fella. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 342 343 344 345 346 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:20 AM