IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fancy Pants
Dusty Moonrise
post Aug 23 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,909

Did I mention in an earlier post that I got a Jack Russell Terrier? I should have typed a Jack Russell TERROR! Fancy's motto seems to be "Eat it, and if you can't eat it, chew it into a million pieces!". She has already disposed of one poisonous snake in our yard! Having said these things, I must say that I haven't had a puppy in several years, and I find it exhilerating to play with a dog with such boundless energy! I just hope that I can "chew-proof" my home enough that my wife doesn't disown the both of us! Seriously, though, Fancy has been a balm to my grieving spirit after having lost my beloved Bitsy. The fact that Fancy is completely different from my deeply missed little chihuahua has been a blessing. I don't expect the Jack to be anything like my Bitsy Bug, and Fancy has "fit the bill"! I think that I can see Bitsy in my hearts eye giving her little "smirk" that I remember so well seeing me once again having to mediate between my dog and my wife! Maybe Fancy will have me trained sooner or later! Best wishes to ALL Jack owners!
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
petmum
post Aug 24 2009, 04:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 5,842

Jack Russell TERROR....LMHO!!!!!!!!!