Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Beloved Noah
moon_beam
post Dec 24 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #61

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Kathy, thank you so much for sharing with me how you and your precious Cubby are doing, and sharing my beloved Noah with me. Also, thank you for your thoughts about the "robotic" cat, - - this is becoming more of a real possibility than just a "consideration" for me to purchase.

Tomorrow I will be in Bedford for the day with my brother and his family, so I probably won't be online at all tomorrow. I hope today, and every day, is treating you and your precious Cubby kindly, Kathy, and that you will have peaceful evenings blessed with your beloved Sunny's, and all of your beloved companions', sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you and your precious Cubby are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always appreciate your comforting support and encouragement.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Dec 24 2017, 05:44 PM
Post #62

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,071

Hi Moon_beam,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Abbygayle and Noah. They are so beautiful and precious. I know your Christmas won't be the same, but I want you to know I will be thinking of you and your little angels.

Even after all these years, I still feel sad specially on Christmas Eve. That's when we let Mickey open his gifts. He was always so funny sneaking a peek into his bags before time to open. Good memories.

I hope you can enjoy your visit with your brother and his family tomorrow. Have a safe trip. I pray that your health will keep improving in the new year.

You and your sweet little angels are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless....

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 26 2017, 11:45 AM
Post #63

Forum Moderator

Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so much for your most thoughtful encouragement and support. It truly means a lot to me. I can so understand how challenging your holidays are without your beloved Mickey physically there to share them with you. Although you and I shall forever cherish our memories of our beloved companions, they are no substitute for their wonderful precious sweet physical presence.

The travel to Bedford yesterday went smoothly, and it was an enjoyable afternoon sharing each other's company and a wonderful meal. With the exception of having to make an errand run tomorrow, the rest of the week will be a quiet one activity wise for which I am very thankful.

Thank you again so much, LoveMyMickey, for your most welcome comforting support and encouragement. I hope today, and every day, is treating you and your husband kindly, and that you and your husband have peaceful evenings blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 7 2018, 10:32 AM
Post #64

Forum Moderator

It has been a difficult start to this year without my beloved Noah's sweet precious physical presence with me. I knew it would be a challenge, but it's harder than I could ever imagine. My heart is breaking once again under the heavy burden of his physical absence. I know he is in a much better place reunited with his beautiful baby sister Abbygayle and big adopted kitty brother Eli - - no more suffering to endure. While this is comforting to know it still doesn't soothe the searing pain of sorrow in my heart enduring this grief adjustment journey. I know my tears are selfish - - I really would not want him here with me suffering just to be with me. I feel like our last year together was cheated because of the severe pain I was in for 8 months. Now that the pain is coming under control he should be here with me so that we could enjoy it together. This pain in my heart is worse than the physical pain.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Jan 7 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #65

Member No.: 6,946

Oh moon_beam.

Your tears are not selfish. They are a part of the process of grief and healing. Not that we ever really heal 100% - Tears still come to me for my Sir Thomas (gone 7 years) and Princess Theresa (gone 1.5 years) I can completely understand how you feel cheated this past year trying to get your pain under control. But we are all here for you in this wonderful community. Thoughts and prayers.

TT and TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 8 2018, 02:29 PM
Post #66

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so very, very much for your comforting support in my grief adjustment journey. Thank you for your comforting understanding of how I am feeling. These days are a challenge to "get through". Having your comforting encouragement helps me to find hope in the midst of this deep sorrow.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 24 2018, 12:55 PM
Post #67

Forum Moderator

It's hard to believe it has only been 10 weeks since my beloved Noah joined the angels. It feels like an eternity, and I'm stuck in a nightmare. Have been working on my beloved Noah's Memorial Booklet. It's still a challenge working on it. I keep remembering "this time last year" - - this time last year I was in excruciating physical pain seeking a second opinion from a doctor who turned out to be a chiropractor - - and afraid that it was the beginning of a journey that would force me to make a worse painful decision of having to surrender my Noah to foster care because of not being able to take care of him. But this time last year he was still with me in spite of my agonizing physical pain and fears - - perhaps it was about this time that his sweet body began the horrible process of developing cancer. I'll never know when it began because he never told me. It's hard to reconcile that now - - this time this year - - I am in the process of preparing his Memorial. When this is done there will be nothing else for me to do for him, and my heart is breaking with the burden of this reality. Right now it feels like this earthly journey can certainly be very cruel. But in spite of this horrible piercing pain in my heart, I am so very, very grateful that he honored me to share his earthly journey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 11 2018, 11:37 AM
Post #68

Forum Moderator

Today marks my beloved Noah's 4 month angel-versary when he joined the angels. It's still difficult to think of him without tears falling. The ache in my heart is still intense but not quite as consuming. Working on his memorial booklet is still a slow process, but I smile whenever I look at his picture. He was such a happy boy in that picture, and I know he is a happy boy now reunited with his beautiful baby sister Abbygayle and his big adopted kitty brother Eli. George Harrison wrote a song "All Things Must Pass" - - and so it is that my life as I have been blessed to have the privilege of these precious souls in my life is now drastically changing with adjusting to the physical absence of my beloved sweet sole survivor companion Noah. This grief journey is very painful, but in spite of the horrible piercing pain in my heart, I am so very, very grateful that he honored me to share his earthly journey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Mar 11 2018, 05:17 PM
Post #69

My heart aches for your loss moon_beam. Angelversaries are always the hardest. I went on You-Tube and found that song for you....

https://youtu.be/pPTHem2iu0A

All our thoughts and prayers are with you.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Mar 12 2018, 11:18 AM
Post #70

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for your most kind and compassionate support and encouragement. And thank you for finding George's song on YouTube and putting the link here for me. Only you, and others who are a part of this forum, can understand the void that is in my heart and life now. Thank you again, Tracy. Your friendship means a lot to me, more than an inadequate "thank you" can say.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 1 2018, 12:49 PM
Post #71

Forum Moderator

Today is exactly 6 months when my beloved Noah saw his veterinary provider which turned out to be the last time. She gave him a thorough examination and could not find anything amiss. His blood glucose levels were excellent - - the low glucose maintenance diet was keeping his diabetes in check without the need for insulin injections. Neither his doctor nor I knew the horror that would happen 8 days later, November 9, 2017, when he became so ill with multiple uncontrollable tummy upsets. My heart sank when it became obvious that he needed immediate emergency care. I knew in my heart that my sweet beloved Noah was dying, and the ER doctor who took him into care confirmed that she was surprised he was still alive. He held on for two days until the early morning hours of Saturday, November 11, 2017, when emergency surgery revealed wide-spread abdominal cancer. The surgeon kept him sedated until I was able to arrive to be with my beloved Noah when she gave him the injections that would ease his transition journey from this physical realm - - from my arms that still ache to hold him just one more time.

Today I took his things to his veterinary provider to donate for her to use in her practice or give to clients as she felt appropriate. I tried so hard not to cry while I was talking with her but I couldn't hold back the tears. My heart was breaking with yet another "new reality" - - "this is it - - no turning back - - my beloved Noah no longer needed these things" - - things I had gotten for him with so much love in my heart over the years of our earthly journey together. I'm sobbing now as I'm writing this. My heart still hurts so deeply missing my sweet beloved brave little boy, and the horrific pain he must have been in the last hours of his earthly journey. All the months I was in excruciating pain I wanted to get better for my beloved Noah. Now that the pain is being controlled with medications my beloved Noah isn't here to share the now better times with me. Our time together was blessed for 14 years - - an eternity with him would never be long enough. Thank you so much, my beloved sweet Noah, for honoring me in sharing your earthly journey with me. Thank you so much for letting me be your Forever Mom.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post May 3 2018, 02:58 PM
Post #72

My heart aches for you moon_beam sad.gif

There is no pain quite like losing a beloved fur child, as we know all too well. Thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post May 3 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #73

Forum Moderator

Thank you so much, Tracy, for your kind compassion as I continue my grief adjustment journey. It's comforting to have your support and encouragement letting me know I'm not traveling this journey alone. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 22 2018, 01:53 PM
Post #74

Forum Moderator

It is hard to believe it has already been over 7 months since my beloved Noah joined the angels. So much has happened since I last wrote on May 1. The beautiful home I shared with my beloved Noah and each of my beloved companions over the past 22 years has sold, and next Wednesday, 6/27, I will be moving to a senior condo complex in Bedford to be geographically closer to my brother. I know this is a needed move because of my serious health challenges now, but my heart is breaking leaving this place that is truly my home, and always will be my home. The senior condo is merely a place for me to live now in my senior years.

I am so glad my beloved Noah has not been subjected to the stress of having strangers tramp through his home to determine if they want to live in it, or not, and is free from the stress of being relocated to a place that is devoid of wildlife to watch and keep him company. My heart would break if he had to make the adjustment I am facing now in living environment. The good news is that I know that wherever I am my beloved companions are always with me - - for their sweet Living Spirits are always and forever a heartbeat close to me.

I love you my beloved Noah - - I love all of you, my beloved companions - - and miss your sweet, precious physical presence with me each and every day. Thank you for honoring me to be your guardian and caregiver during your earthly journey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
My beautiful Fen...
post Jun 23 2018, 04:15 PM
Post #75

Member No.: 9,177

QUOTE (moon_beam @ Jun 22 2018, 01:53 PM) *
It is hard to believe it has already been over 7 months since my beloved Noah joined the angels. So much has happened since I last wrote on May 1. The beautiful home I shared with my beloved Noah and each of my beloved companions over the past 22 years has sold, and next Wednesday, 6/27, I will be moving to a senior condo complex in Bedford to be geographically closer to my brother. I know this is a needed move because of my serious health challenges now, but my heart is breaking leaving this place that is truly my home, and always will be my home. The senior condo is merely a place for me to live now in my senior years.

I am so glad my beloved Noah has not been subjected to the stress of having strangers tramp through his home to determine if they want to live in it, or not, and is free from the stress of being relocated to a place that is devoid of wildlife to watch and keep him company. My heart would break if he had to make the adjustment I am facing now in living environment. The good news is that I know that wherever I am my beloved companions are always with me - - for their sweet Living Spirits are always and forever a heartbeat close to me.

I love you my beloved Noah - - I love all of you, my beloved companions - - and miss your sweet, precious physical presence with me each and every day. Thank you for honoring me to be your guardian and caregiver during your earthly journey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Ahhh moon_beam, my heart aches for you, it really does. I hope your new home will be peaceful, you deserve that peace. I was only thinking this evening about how I miss my Fenix. I am guessing some things are just so precious, they will always be missed. Pure treasures are priceless.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jun 26 2018, 02:59 PM
Post #76

Forum Moderator

Hi, My beautiful Fenix, thank you so much for your comforting encouragement and support with all the major changes happening in my life - - especially the ongoing process of adjusting to the physical absence of my beloved Noah.

I am having to do a marathon of packing today in preparation for the movers tomorrow. It is fitting that it is raining today, and rain is expected tomorrow. This is completely opposite weather to the day my now beloved companions and I had when we moved in 22 years ago - - March 4, 1996 - - the sun was shining bright and warm, temps in the 60's, crystal clear blue sky - - a preview to Spring in our new home. All was exciting - - this house warmly welcomed us - - we knew we "belonged" here. Now it is the exact opposite - - the senior condo is just a place for me to live for the rest of my earthly journey.

Once again, My beautiful Fenix, thank you so very much for your comforting support and encouragement. I hope today is treating you kindly and that you will have peaceful evenings blessed with your beloved Fenix's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 19 2018, 12:10 PM
Post #77

Forum Moderator

I cannot believe it is now 8 months and 8 days since my beloved Noah joined the angels. So much has happened in these months almost beyond my comprehension. This time last year I was in excruciating pain but I still had my beloved Noah with me. I had no idea - - no inkling - - no foresight - - that it would be our last summer together because his body was being invaded by a horrible cancer that he did not let me know was happening. My heart still breaks when I think of this - - for it is now and always will be a memory that will forever be with me for the remainder of my earthly journey. But there are so many precious memories I have of him and each of my beloved companions. I have been so blessed in my life to have had the privilege of sharing the lives of precious souls who permitted me to be their human guardian.

My beloved Noah, I miss you, your beautiful baby sister Abbygayle, your big adopted kitty brother Eli, and your big doggy brother Oslo so very much. I would have each of the years we shared together all over again but that would mean each of you would have to experience the physical illnesses that caused your transition from this earthly realm, and I would never want any of you to go through that misery again. Now that I have severe medical challenges it is best that you are now with the angels. It is my sincere hope that someday I can be with you again only this time in eternal joy with you. I love you so much my handsome beloved Noah with all my heart.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jul 27 2018, 02:28 PM
Post #78

Forum Moderator

It is exactly a month today that i moved into this senior condo environment from my beautiful home in the woods that I shared for 21 years with my beloved companions, and for 14 years with my beloved Noah. If it weren't for the other residents' four footed companions who greet me when they see me this place would be totally unbearable. I miss my beloved Noah so much, but am so glad he isn't here to adjust to the barren environment of woodland creatures to keep him company when he would look out the windows. My life has totally changed from being filled with purpose and joy to wondering what purpose is for me now as I look at my future senior years in this earthly journey. Never in my worst nightmares did I ever imagine having my life in this present - - and future - - situation. I am thankful that my health is better - - more stabilized - - than it was this time last year. It's true what pyschologists say that too much change in a short period of time can cause one to ponder what next can happen. At least I know my beloved companions are safe with the angels in eternal joy - - they are no longer dependent on me when I haven't a clue as to what will happen next.

I miss all of my beloved companions so very much - - I miss you, my sweet beloved brave boy, Noah.

Peace and blessinigs,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Aug 11 2018, 03:10 PM
Post #79

Forum Moderator

I cannot believe it has been 9 months to the day and date that my beloved Noah transitioned from this earthly realm. It has been a long, tedious journey adjusting to the physical absence of my beloved Noah - - and each day continues to be so lonesome without him. So many things have happened during these 9 months. The resident's beautiful Siamese Bonnie and her sibling brother Buster have adopted me - - they are always glad to see me, as I am to see them. It's as if my beloved Noah have guided them to me to be a source of comfort and enjoyment. I don't feel guilty about enjoying them. In some ways they remind me so much of how my beloved Noah and Abbygayle were together during their earthly journey with me, and these are wonderful memories. My heart still selfishly aches being here without them, but I'm so very glad they had a beautiful home to live in while they were here with me.

I miss you so so very much my beloved sweet baby boy Noah - - I miss all of my beloved companions.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Aug 11 2018, 05:22 PM
Post #80

moon_beam. I have no doubt that Noah has sent sent Bonnie an d Buster your way to offer comfort the same way Tom guided Tang my way and Theresa guided me to have the courage to take the first steps in getting to know Anne.

I know it's not the same as having them here, but in the words of Doctor McCoy in regard to Spock at the end of Wrath of Khan: "He's not really gone...as long as we remember him". All our thoughts and prayers are with you. ~hugs~

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >