IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hurt Continues. How Does A New Begining Begin, my baby has been gone close to 3 months. but my heartache present
kmariebanks
post Jan 25 2014, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 8,121

How does this new journey this new beginning in life begin???? 2 weeks after losing my boy Boots I went through a separation from my husband. My grieving got heavier like a 20 ton weight on top of me. I was lost and didn't have my baby here to console me.
for the first time in a long time I tried the unthinkable. I felt in a space of total aloneness and friendless...loveless in this world. My husband has since come home but my baby.....my boy is still gone I MISS YOU BOOTS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! its been so much that has happen
so much that has gone on since you've been gone Boots. I wish you were here with me to love me through. you are my baby forever and my only child in sprit. missing you my friend. MamaAttached Image -our last evening together. I miss you on my lap
Attached Image-missing our cuddletime, your love, and hugs
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 26 2014, 03:20 PM
Post #2

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, kmarie, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. New beginnings - - they come is various different ways at different times. You and your husband are hopefully discovering a "new beginning" in your earthly journey together, and your beloved Boots' sweet Living Spirit is still forever with you in your heart, continuing to share your earthly journey as he always has and always will. Sometimes "new beginnigs" include embracing a new companion in our hearts and homes, and sometimes "new beginnings" simply involve finding a "new path" for our continued earthly journey - - although it can be a painful journey of discovering what our "new beginning" is. This is why we can only travel this grief adjustment journey one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time, in our own way and in our time - - with the assurance that we have the support, comfort, and encouragement of those who truly do understand what we are going through. Each of us here DO understand what you are going through, kmarie, and we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us.

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures of your beloved Boots with us. I hope today is treating you kindly, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Boots' sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, kmarie, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:29 AM