IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Recent Losses, (wanting to check in with everyone)
LittleGirl's...
post Mar 31 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 274

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around to help others through their losses! This past winter I went into a depression that was so bad that I didn't know whether I'd come out of it (not out yet, but functioning again). sad.gif I lost my mom on Dec. 16, sad.gif and I lost my dog Farmey on Feb. 8. sad.gif

For some reason I couldn't even come here and share. Even to type a few words seemed like too much of an effort, but I know now that this is where I belonged, and if I had made it here, it could have made a big difference.

I'll attach a picture of Farmey (whoops - just tried 2wice and I can't. I keep getting error messages). To give you just a little background, I adopted him 2 years ago when he was a "chained dog", outside 24 hours a day (in MAINE!!), almost 365 days a year. He was 13 then, and shortly after I adopted him, he became ill from tainted pet food ! He survived that and went on to have a fulfilling life. smile.gif He brought joy to everyone whose life he touched. wub.gif

For the past year of his life, he used a wheelchair/walker on his walks, and he loved using it. He still ran just like a puppy! tongue.gif

I miss both him and my mom dearly.

I'm sorry about all of the losses you all are experiencing. I will spend more time here and catch up with you.

Love to all,

Kathy

--------------------
Compassion for all animals. www.earthlings.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:32 PM