Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Poor Lost Baby
gizzy's mom
post Aug 23 2005, 01:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 1,100

a few days ago a yorkie was hit infront of our house. he had no tags, only a flea collar. he was obiously well cared for and someone is looking for him.. we live on a very busy street. in a very populated area. i feel so bad for his people , as we just lost our own baby 2 weeks ago.i wish there was a way to let them know what happened!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mosmommy
post Aug 24 2005, 06:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 910

I am so sorry that you had to see and deal with that poor Yorkie doggie. I know in my area, our newspaper allows us to place "found" ads free of charge. Perhaps you could place an ad in your newspaper and give a description of the dog and area, maybe someone who is looking for him will see it. I would also suggest calling the SPCA, or a couple of the local vets and tell them what happened. It is possible that the person or persons who lost him may have checked in with these places while he was missing, and they may have his description and be able to get them a message from you telling them what happened. I hope you can find his loving family, it can be so hard not knowing what happened to their baby, and you may be able to provide closure.
Good Luck.
Love,
Michelle

--------------------
Our beloved Cosmo came to us in June 1995, and died on May 24, 2005.
Our beloved Beaner came to us in April 1992, and died on June 18, 2006.
Our beloved Creep came to us in October 1997, and died on May 22, 2004.
All our babies are loved and sorely missed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:01 AM