IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We Just Lost Freddies Mum So Sad Not Again !
freddie
post Aug 27 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 4,255

It's only been 7 months since we lost our beautiful little boy now we just lost his mum the head of the family .Abby Do was the most loyal faithful little dog I have ever known , she was 13 but so healthy and full of life . We got her when she was 6 months she was very neglected and miss treated but within 3 months we formed a bond for life and could not ask to have such a loyal friend in my life not only giving us so much love she gave us all her beautiful babies . Last week she was lame on one leg I checked her and monitored her the next day she was'nt any better so iI took her to the vet and when we fliped her onto her stomach she was all brusied as if she had a fall or something (we think she fell down the back stairs early one morning its freezing here at the moment and lots of black ice around in the mornings )After she had xrays and the all clear We took her home and for the last week she has been getting better barking and bossing us around .Then on tue morning I took the 5 of them for a walk then when I got home I was down the back yard cleaning up when I came back up I found her out to it and in a bad way I rushed her to the vet but she did'nt make it an internal bleed that happened very quickly . Seeing her die like that was horrible not bee n able to do anything i felt helpless . we are devastated Abby do or Mummy dog as she was better known was exactly that the mummy she was so good with her babies she loved them so much .We still have her 3 babies and her partner Teddy bear and they are lost from 6 down to 4 in 7 months is to hard to get our head around I'm was struggling with 5 now 4 is just not real.
Warren and Chris,Mummy dog and Freddies loving dad's ***************x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sissycat
post Aug 28 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,783

I am so very sorry for your losses. It is hard. Even harder when there is more than one.
I lost my Sissycat June 5th and then my dad on June 25th of this year. (Whether human or furbaby)
Everything happens for a reason and is doesn't seem fair. Maybe they needed a Mummy Dog at the Rainbow Bridge. Sounds like she was a wonderful dog/partner/mother. I bet you have many memories of her. You should post some when you are ready. Would love to hear about her!!!
Many Hugs to You

+Quote Post
ann
post Aug 28 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,838

QUOTE (sissycat @ Aug 28 2008, 01:00 AM) *
I am so very sorry for your losses. It is hard. Even harder when there is more than one.
I lost my Sissycat June 5th and then my dad on June 25th of this year. (Whether human or furbaby)
Everything happens for a reason and is doesn't seem fair. Maybe they needed a Mummy Dog at the Rainbow Bridge. Sounds like she was a wonderful dog/partner/mother. I bet you have many memories of her. You should post some when you are ready. Would love to hear about her!!!
Many Hugs to You

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. It must have been awful for you to see her like that. You did the best you could, you kept an eye of her, but here again one of life's nasty curve balls that hits us right in the heart. Abby do is now with her son again forever. You gave her a wonderful life and she thanked you with her loyalty. That's something you'll never forget. The emptiness hurts real bad. Give your others lots of love, they are missing her too. Hugs and healing...Ann

+Quote Post
LuvLabs
post Aug 28 2008, 08:46 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,847

Warren and Chris, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Abby do. She sounds like she was a wonderful fur baby and a great mother. I hope that you willl find comfort, knowing that she has been reunited with Freddie. Cherish the wonderful memories that you all made together. And please know that we are all here for you during this difficult time.

+Quote Post
freddie
post Aug 29 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #5

Thanks for your kind words. We do take comfort in that she is with freddie ! but trying to come to terms with this is so so hard as you all know ! Our family just does'nt feel complete anymore and now we talk about the good old days which was only 7 months ago. Do'nt know how to feel just in shock and numb .Time I suppose will help but right now thats not much comfort.
Warren missing both my babies !!!!!!!! ********************* sad.gif

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Aug 29 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 4,797

Freddie, my deepest condolences for the loss of your precious fur baby Abby and your other fur baby. No matter how old or young they are, the pain and grief is immense and I can feel your great sorrow and loneliness. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers and I'm lighting virtual candles for you and your fur babies. It's a very loving experience if you wish to light some candles for your fur kids, yourself or any reason please click on the Light a Candle image below to show you where. It's free and you can light as many candles as often as you wish.

Winging many Angels your way to comfort and guide you through this most difficult time. May loving Angels bring you and your fur babies Peace!

Please come back and talk more when you're able. I've found that really helps a lot.

Many Comforting Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Aug 29 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #7

Dearest Freddie, I've found this song so comforting at times like this and hope it helps you, too. Remember, a breath away is not very far at all to where Abby and your other fur baby is. If you're able to hear and view videos, please click on your precious fur kid's photo to watch and listen and I'll post the lyrics to the song, too. God Bless You, Dear One!

"To Where You Are"

Who can say for certain maybe you're still here. I feel you all around me. Your memory's so clear.
Deep in the stillness, I can hear you speak. You're still an inspiration. Can it be? That you are my Forever Love. And you are watching over me from up above!

Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star. I wish upon tonight to see you smile!
If only for a while to know you're there. A breath away's not far to where you are.

Are you gently sleeping here inside my dream? And isn't faith believing all power can't be seen.
As my heart holds you just one beat away, I cherish all you gave me everyday!

'Cause you are my Forever Love watching me from up above.
And I believe that Angels breathe and that love will live on and never leave!

Fly me up to where you are, beyond the distant star! I wish upon tonight to see you smile.
If only for a while to know you're there. A breath away's not far to where you are!

I know you're there! A breath away's not far to where you are!

Sending More Comforting Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
freddie
post Aug 31 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #8

I will post a photo of her as soon as i can to show you all how beautiful she is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warren

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Aug 31 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #9

I will post a photo of her as soon as i can to show you all how beautiful she is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warren

Thank you so much, Warren. I'd sure love to see more photos. As you can tell, I had to take that one to a program to enlarge it then despeckle, sharpen and apply contrast before framing it and, in the process, the image got a little blurred. Bless you Dear One!

Could you please do me a favor and tell me the name of your other fur baby you lost? You see, I light candles for you, your fur kids and many others here and their fur kids. At least now I know your name is Warren but I've been typing in the message: "For Freddie, precious fur baby Abby and other Fur Baby. Sending Many Angels for Comfort, Guidance, Peace and Love. God Bless!" when I light your candles.

May I assume your other fur baby is Freddie? Please do let me know when you get the chance. By the way, someone once asked me how to find the candles I've lit for them and their fur children so I'll tell you now how to find yours. Once you get to this link I'll give you Warren at the end of this paragraph, go to the upper left hand, click "Search" and type in the initials: "DZ" and that will take you to the candles I've lit for you, your fur child Abby as well as all the other candles I've lit for others. And here is the direct link to that site: Light a Candle.

Winging Many Angels and Comforting Hugs to You and your precious fur babies!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

PS. Warren, it's free to light candles at that Website as many as you want and as often as you wish should you desire to light some for your fur babies, yourself or any reason at all. More Hugs!!!

+Quote Post
freddie
post Aug 31 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #10

Thanks Dottie ,yes Freddie is the other fur baby we lost back in January 11 thru a horrible accident you can read my posts on him thru my profile and posts I have started . The candles are a beautiful thought and i will be lighting many
Regards Warren missing Mummy and Freddie forever !!!!!!!!!!!! ************************************************xx

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Aug 31 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #11

{{{{{{{Warren}}}}}}} My deepest condolences on your tragic losses, Dear One! I am so sorry you're going through this gosh awful difficult time. Thank you for letting me know that it's Freddie and Abby so I can type in the messages at your candles for you and both your fur babies by name.

Sending You Many Angels and Hugs for Comfort, Guidance and Peace!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Lotsa Love,
Dottie xoxoxox

PS. I'm so glad to hear you'll be lighting candles for your fur babies too, Warren. Your a Wonderful Daddy!!!

+Quote Post
freddie
post Aug 31 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #12

Here is a photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!Attached Image

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #13

Oh My Gosh!!!!! What a B-E-U-Ti-FUL Fur baby!!!!! Now, that's Abby, right Warren? I see the hind part of another fur kid in the background. Could that be Freddie's back leg and tail?

Awww!!!!! Sooooo Precious, Adorable and Cute as a little shoe button!!!! Awww!!!!! How much you must be missing your precious fur babies. So much indeed, Dear One. Would you look at that darling face?!

I'm just sitting here and saying out loud over and over and over, "Awwww!!!!!"

Okay, I've got to do something special with that photo so I'm putting on my thinking cap. I do love to add a frame and put either a "talking" caption or a "thought" caption to many of these fur babies. I just need to figure out what's going on in that sweet dear mind from looking at the facial expression and body language. Awwww!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful photo, Warren. I hope I can come up with something neat for your fur baby to be saying or thinking in a caption within the photo. Perhaps you will suggest something to me? I'd sure appreciate that!

Many Blessings, Angels and Comforting Hugs to You and your fur babies Abby and Freddie!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #14

Pssstttt, make sure to click and enlarge it so you can read the caption better.

More Hugs!!!

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

+Quote Post
freddie
post Sep 1 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #15

Hi Dottie luv the caption ! It is Teddy Bear or Daddy dogs leg ,here is a pic of Freddie my favorite, a painting done in vietnam about 2 months ago ! Freddies one of mummys babies !!
Warren ******xxAttached Image
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 01:29 AM
Post #16

Whewww! *Wiping the perspiration from my brow.* I was just this minute about to PM you Warren because I thought the caption I chose may have made you sad. I'm so relieved and pleased that you like it! smile.gif

Ooooo!!!!!!!!!! That is The Most Awesome painting of Freddie!!!!!!! And I can see the nationality influence which enhances the beauty of Freddie's picture all the more!!! It certainly is easy to see why it's your favorite! Okay, I want to crop off the part to the right where it goes from the black background and turns to a light green looking something. Then I wish to frame it beautifully. Perhaps an antique style frame. Nooo caption for this one! Unless of course you'd like that, Warren. I can always add that later.

Awww!!!!!!! I'm just Sooooo excited that I have to go do the cropping and framing straight away! It may take me around 15 minutes give or take so if you need to turn in, you'll have a surprise to come to later.

Got to go do some magic on this Awesome painting of Freddie then shall return.

Many Comforting Hugs to You and Your Fur Babies Freddie and Abby!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Angel xoxoxox

PS. Here I go >>>>>>>

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 01:44 AM
Post #17

Dearest Warren, first I enhanced the photo, cropped it, then applied a simple antique frame ...

That was a quickie and I have something far, far more elegant in mind!!! Ooooo!!!

I'll need to go to two programs and this time for certain it will take at least 20 minutes. I think you'll love it when I'm done. I sure hope so!!! Sooooo exciting!!!

God Bless You and your precious Fur Babies!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

PS. Here I go again >>>>>>>

+Quote Post
freddie
post Sep 1 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #18

I love it the first smile ive had in a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warren *********x

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 02:32 AM
Post #19

Ooohhh!!! I'm so glad, Warren!!!!! biggrin.gif I hope these will make you smile, too. But, I'm not done yet. There are HUNDREDS of shades of EVERY color imaginable and while I was trying to find the perfect shade of Gold and of Silver, my PC kept prompting me to reboot so I do have a couple shades of Gold, then one is sort of a light tan and I was working on the silver when my PC went bonkers so the other two are really "Gray" and not silver. That's why I want so much to take the image back and work on it some more.

First, I enhanced the image again, then slowly enlarged it as I sharpened the image with each enlargement so as not to corrupt the integrity of the image. Next, I chose the border colors and finally applied a "raised" bevel effect. If this frame is too thick, I can make it thinner. I used 15 thickness and probably ought to have used 12. Anyway, here's what we have so far until my PC gets a rest and I can achieve the colors I really wanted to use. Enjoy!

Oh, except for the gray. You don't have to enjoy those gray beveled frames. Arg. wink.gif

Sweet Dreams, Warren and I'll keep working to get those beveled frame colors just right. smile.gif

Big Hugs to You and Your Fur Kids Abby and Freddie!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Angel xoxoxox

PS. This board will only allow so many images per post so I'll put the two gray framed ones as a "PS" in the next post . . .

+Quote Post
AngelCareOne
post Sep 1 2008, 02:34 AM
Post #20

PS . . .

More Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox