356 Pages V  « < 354 355 356  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Dec 3 2019, 08:27 PM
Post #7101

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Anne says she feels better but it's still slow going. She has a follow up Dr appointment next Tuesday before work. We lucked into a parking spot in the main lot today, YAY. When we got to our desks we saw post it notes on each screen indicating moved seats. Mine was only moved from the end of the row to Anne's left so I just switched the names to keep my desk and nobody seemed the wiser. We were not the "noise" problem anyway dry.gif

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing well. They have had their milk and Tang his shot. Treats will come later. I also put the food out for the local waifs when we got home to our waiting regulars.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

- T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 4 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #7102

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that she will feel better with each day. I'm glad she has a follow up MD appointment already scheduled for next week. Please let us know how she's doing. I'm glad you and Anne are still being able to sit close to one another at work. I know this helps to make the day a little easier to bear.

Had to do some follow up telephone work this morning to get the results of the bone density scan that was done 2 years ago sent to the hospital in Lynchburg so that they will have them to compare with the scan that is scheduled to be done 1/6/2020. I FAXED the requests with the appropriate release forms on 11/25. I'm glad I'm no longer relying on the hospital system that did the scan 2 years ago - - it took numerous telephone calls and being transferred to inappropriate "departments" until I finally spoke with the appropriate people who actually are responsible for transferring the records. Sweet Buster has come for a visit and is taking a nap on my bed as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 4 2019, 09:04 PM
Post #7103

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (45) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get your medical records transferred without too much fuss. Also glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was work. Blah. But at least it pays well. Tang and Tyler are both doing well. They have had their milk, treats and Tang his shot and both rounds of food have been set out for the local waifs. I thought I'd share something cute with you about Tyler. Anne showed me earlier how when she throws a toy to him on the bed he'll bat it back and they go back and forth like a soccer game. I thought that had a heart warming and familiar ring wub.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 5 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #7104

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy coolish 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne have a decent paying job, although it's not on your top 10 list of things you'd like to be doing. Still it helps you to be financially solvent for both of you and your precious boys.

I didn't get my infusion today as it was scheduled. The medical records department where I get them done had received the order for the new medication but didn't pass it along to the staff at the place where I get the infusions. So I have to wait until next week to begin my new medication. I'm hoping it won't be any longer than that. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times to spend some time with me, although with the bright sunbeams today he's enjoying being out and about. He left a few minutes ago to go check out his "domain". He may return a little later.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 5 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #7105

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about the mix up on your infusion and I hope they can reschedule ASAP. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We may be starting our "real" work" sooner than usual as we and some others were pulled into a conference room and asked if we feel comfortable enough to get credentialed what ever that means. I think it means they will put us to work processing copay card assistance only apps (providers have done the benefit investigation already) Who knows.

Tang and Tyler are both doing OK. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot, treats later. I put out the first round for the local waifs too and Socks and Tyke went to work on that tongue.gif

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Post #7106

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

WOW - - it sounds like you and Anne have made a good impression on your manager and hope your jobs will be decent ones. I presume this means that you both will be considered full time employees now? I hope this is good news for both you and Anne. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a quiet day here. I did get a call this morning from the scheduling nurse that the infusion center will be able to get the drug and I have an appointment scheduled for this coming Thursday, 12/12, at 1:15 p.m.. The not so jolly news is that my next infusion will be the day after Christmas, 12/26, per the protocol: the initial infusion, then another one 2 weeks after followed by another infusion 4 weeks later, then regular infusion intervals every 8 weeks. The good news is that I can continue to get my infusions here at the Bedford infusion center which makes life much easier for both my brother and me. Have been getting caught up on a couple of emails today. Sweet Buster has been by to visit me a couple of times. He stayed to take a nap on my bed but about 30 minutes ago decided it was time for him to make his neighborhood rounds again. He may return again later.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Post #7107

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear your got your infusion schedule sorted out, but sorry to hear to you have to get one right after Christmas. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Full time? HA laugh.gif No it just means they want to put us to work earlier. So much for those 8 weeks of training. But given that our trainer can't seem to read or orate above a 5th grade level, I guess it's for the best dry.gif I'm pretty sure he learned the process by rote and has no idea why the components work the way they do.

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing OK. I'm trying an experiment of putting one of the food bowls upstairs where the extra water bowl already was. I'm hoping this will lessen the squabbles over food. Tyler is fast, but he can't be in 2 places at once. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both rounds of food have been put out for the local waifs as well.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post