Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
> Anyone Know A Real Pet Psychic?, Desperately seeking contact
jan
post Sep 20 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 317

Hello. I haven't been here in a while but my grief over losing my schnauzer, Pepper, on Feb. 10 2007 is as raw today as it was then (he died of hemangiosarcoma).

I contacted a "pet psychic" right after he left who did a phone reading (cost me $50) and she was definitely a fraud.

I am stuck in my grief. I was sobbing the shower last night. I have 2 other dogs whom I love with all my heart but I miss Pepper so much I cannot stand it.

I'm still so angry at God, I HATE HIM. I know I'll have to pay for that but I'm not strong enough yet to care. My boy was so full of life and I don't understand how such a huge presence can just be extinguished like a candle flame? (Damn - here I am crying again).

I literally have not had a second's peace since we found out that Pepper's cancer was terminal on Jan. 20th. I am truly at my wit's end. I am DESPERATE to contact Pepper. I need him to know how much I wanted to cure him. How much I love him. How much I miss him. How much I'm afraid I'm going to lose him if I'm stuck in this godforsaken life for another 20 - 30 years.

I am very, very bitter. I just want to hear from Pepper and know he's okay.

If you know of or have had dealings with a REAL psychic, please let me know.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:34 AM