358 Pages V  « < 353 354 355 356 357 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Nov 23 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #7081

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (39) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about Gabby sad.gif I hope her siblings Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. It was a bit hectic. But we made it through another week and we did at least get paid. A lot of folks didn't (shades of Firstsource) I was afraid that because they added an e to the middle of my last name I was going to have a problem but I didn't Apparently as long as my tax docs and direct deposit was right (which they are) I'm OK.

Not much going on here due to the weather. We had lunch at the Jason's salad bar which we haven't been able to afford for a while. Then we went to Trader Joe's to look around since we were in the area and found some interesting looking crackers. Then we just came home and watched a movie on Netflix (Spider-Man Far From Home)

Tang and Tyler are doing OK and I just gave them their milk. I will get Tang's shot and their treats later. I also put the food out for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 24 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #7082

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne got paid on Friday. That's always welcome. And it sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday enjoying the day together with your precious boys.

Have been working on financials both Friday and yesterday, and got caught up with a couple of emails. Last night around 10:15 p.m. we had a couple of power interruptions so this morning I had to reset all of the digital clocks. Sweet Buster has been keeping me company with his frequent visits. He's been by a couple of times today but is enjoying the sunbeams today. Yesterday it was rainy and raw outside.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 24 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #7083

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster paid you some visits and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

We went to feed the waifs at the old place today but didn't see any of them, or any people at least. I hope they are doing OK. Then we went to Kroger and Dollar Tree to get our weekly supplies which wasn't much since we only work 2 days this week. But Anne did the math and thinks we'll be OK.

Tyler and Tang are well and have had their milk. I'm about to give Tang his shot and put out the treats later. I already put out the first round of food for our local waif "family".

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 25 2019, 02:55 PM
Post #7084

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you will not be financially burdened with a diminished paycheck due a short work week. Please let us know how things go.

Got my errands done this morning. Have been working on my Christmas letters for family members today. That's a project I've been wanting to start for a couple of weeks now. Sweet Buster was waiting for me when I got back. He's been here a few times to check in with me and say "hi" but is enjoying the sunbeams today so his visits are brief.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 25 2019, 06:59 PM
Post #7085

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (56) greetings to you. I Hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by a few times and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Well, this week's check will be further diminished as we both were sidelined today by chest colds. Anne crunched the numbers again and believes we will still be OK. She at least has an appointment with Dr. Chary tomorrow she made last week for a swollen lymph node.

Tang and Tyler are doing well and have had their milk. I'm about to give Tang his shot and treats will come later. I put the food out for the local waifs but only saw Tyke. I guess he's getting big enough to go out on his own sometimes.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 26 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #7086

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday and hope the doctor is able to help Anne feel better today. I hope yesterday's absenteeism won't be counted against you and Anne. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I started preparations for Scarlet's arrival tomorrow - - dusting, vacuuming, etc.. Still have some things to do but will wait until later to do them when I'm sure sweet Buster won't be visiting anymore today. After resting for a little bit the great outdoors was beckoning me to take a walk, so I took a delightful walk in the sunbeams and fresh air. When I got back sweet Buster was here waiting to greet me which was a delightful surprise. He's settled comfortably on my bed taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 26 2019, 09:14 PM
Post #7087

Hello Moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster finally came by after your walk. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK. I also hope Scarlet will enjoy her time with you.

Apparently Anne has a slight ear infection from allowing Tyler to suckle on her earlobe blink.gif A round of antibiotics for that (and the ceasing of the suckling) We did go back to work and as far as we know nothing is counting against us, nor did we miss much in terms of material apparently.

Tyler and Tang are doing fine. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Even though it's raining I put food out for the local waifs. Tyke was the only brave soul I've seen so far though.

I hope you have had a god day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 27 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #7088

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy damp 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that the medication will help her to feel better. Please let us know how she's doing. And I'm glad to share your news that things seem to be okay at work with your missed day on Monday. So I presume you have today and the rest of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend off. I hope you will be able to enjoy this time family time together.

Scarlet arrived around 11 a.m.. She will probably not go home until Sunday afternoon, which is okay. Haven't seen sweet Buster out and about yet today but he may be staying inside where it's warm and dry. Worked on a couple of overdue emails and am enjoying a reading a book from the library.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 27 2019, 06:50 PM
Post #7089

Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (46) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope that Scarlet will enjoy her stay with you and that Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

I'm not sure how the medicine is helping Anne as I have no idea if she's even taken any; she hasn't told me. Also, "family" for me tomorrow will consist of me and the the boys. Her older sister pulled her usual divide and conquer BS like she does every year. We were not invited because I wasn't invited (I did call her sister out on her BS a while back for being a jerk to their mother, so a no brainer on the her motives) From the drama of the texts back and forth I gathered their dad wouldn't come unless Anne was invited. Then he decided he wasn't coming at all for the break as he put it. So, once again, it's just me and the kitties. I am starting to have serious reservations about always being on the losing end of this drama. Makes me wonder just how much I matter...if at all. But we did buy 4 leg/thigh quarters and all the fixings at Walmart. So we'll be stuffed at least dry.gif

Speaking of the boys. They are doing well. They have had their milk (well, Tang did. I think Tyler's losing interest. Maybe can food for him going forward) I will give Tang his shot later as well as treats for both. My waif "family" was waiting for the food, so I put the first round out.

I hope you and Scarlet have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. And that you both have a very nice holiday. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 28 2019, 01:33 PM
Post #7090

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery chilly 50-ish Thanksgiving Day greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

As you know family dynamics are not the easiest to navigate even in the best of times. I don't know the full background history but from my personal experiences Anne may be feeling like she's being put in the middle having to make a "choice" - - "it's either us or Tracy" and trying to maintain "loyalties" to keep everybody happy is nearly impossible. Also speaking from personal experience it sounds to me like you're getting the better end with having Thanksgiving with your precious Tang and Tyler. Anne will need your and Tang's and Tyler's comforting support when she gets back home to you. And that's an important thing to remember - - she comes home to YOU. I hope whatever the circumstances are that you and Anne will be be able to stay strong together.

It's been a quiet day here with Scarlet. She hasn't seen Buster out and about because there haven't been any tantrums at the windows. Have been enjoying reading a delightful library book called Cat on the Scent by Rita Mae Brown, and have caught up on a couple of emails.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 28 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #7091

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Scarlet is doing OK. I hope that Buster and Bonnie are as well.

Well, I think Anne's dad not coming regardless took the wind out of her sister's sails. Anne did show me the text saying we were both welcome. I'm sure Anne transferring her money to defray the costs had something to do with it dry.gif In any case, I went. Her sister was nice which may or may not have been an act. Her brother in law and nephew are always nice. Her niece used to be but as she gets older not so much. But it was a good and uneventful meal. We picked her mother up and dropped her off.

Tang and Tyler are doing well but seemed a little down as we were leaving as that's he the time of day we eat when we stay home. They have both had their milk and I will put out treats and give Tang his shot later. I already put food out for the local waifs.

I hope you and Scarlet have had a good holiday and that you will both have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 29 2019, 03:16 PM
Post #7092

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool-ish 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to go with Anne to her family's Thanksgiving dinner. From what you have shared in previous posts some members of her family have not always been very kind to Anne, so I'm sooooo glad you went with her yesterday, and I know she appreciates your faithful support and affection for her. I know your precious boys will "forgive" you and Anne for delaying their Thanksgiving celebration.

Have been working on the lap top today in preparation for taking it in to get W10 installed on it. I've removed some programs that I haven't used for a very long time that don't need to be transferred over to W10. I'm planning on taking it in next week for the upgrade. Scarlet is doing well today. She's very playful today and hasn't hissed at me today - - yet. She also slept with me throughout most of the night last night which was quite a blessing. And - - she hasn't had any screaming tantrums at sweet Buster if he's been outside around the condo - - so that's nice, too. Unfortunately with the much cooler and damp temps I'm not able to have the door open so that I can see if sweet Buster is here so that I can go outside to visit with him - - which is a bummer.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 29 2019, 07:21 PM
Post #7093

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (44) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Scarlet seems to be settling in OK. Sorry to hear you could not keep the door open to check on Buster and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

We were going to get staples at Walmart today, but seeing as our Walmart is a superstore, we opted to wait until tomorrow for that dry.gif We used a Red Lobster coupon to have lunch, ran over to Petsmart to see the adoptable kitties which there were not many, but that's a good thing I guess. Then we just went to that Kroger to pick up a few things and came home.

Tang and Tyler are doing well. They have had their milk and I will put out treats and give Tang his shot later. I already put out the first round of food for the local waifs.

I hope you and Scarlet have had a good day and that you'll both have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Nov 30 2019, 01:30 PM
Post #7094

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy chilly 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne were able to get your errands done yesterday so that you can enjoy the rest of the weekend being home with your precious boys. I know they are enjoying the extra family quality time.

Not much happening here at the condo complex today. Scarlet is keeping me company while I get caught up on some emails and read a library book. Don't know when the mail was delivered yesterday evening but I'll wait until the mail is delivered today - - whenever that is - - to get all the mail.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Nov 30 2019, 07:18 PM
Post #7095

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (50) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Scarlet has been keeping you company and I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Not much going on here today either. We had some lunch and went out to the Peddler's Mall deeper into Okalona we hadn't been to in a while. It wasn't too crowded (the rain probably) and found a few DVDs for about a 1.00 or less each. We then went to the Walmart in that shopping center and came home to watch one of the movies (Flushed Away, a DreamWorks Animation film)

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and I will give them their treats and Tang his shot later. I already put out the first round of food for the local waifs and just saw Tyke. I'm sure Tabby and Socks are around though.

I hope you and Scarlet have had a good day and that you will both have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 1 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #7096

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy drizzly cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a nice day yesterday and know that your precious boys are enjoying this extended weekend family time with you. I hope Anne is feeling better now, too.

Scarlet went home yesterday evening but not without protest of getting into her crate. When she wouldn't cooperate while my brother was here he left so that I could deal with her. I finally got ahold of her but she's very strong and clawed me on my right arm before I got her into her crate. I wish she could tell me what upsets her so about her crate so that I could do something to help her, but unfortunately the only way she has to protest is with her claws and teeth. So I've looked up animal handling equipment and found a pair of gloves on Amazon that I'll order to have on hand for the next time I need to get her into her crate. Sweet Buster hustled inside when he saw Scarlet leaving and is here with me now as I'm writing to you. I'm not sure where he is exactly but I know he's here somewhere. It's so nice to have his sweet company.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the transitioning autumn to winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 1 2019, 06:56 PM
Post #7097

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (40) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry Scarlet gave you such a hard time going in her crate and I hope you will both be OK. I'm also glad Buster came by shortly after she went home and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We went to the old place to feed the waifs, but I didn't see any. Anne says she feels better, but doesn't really sound like it. We then went to Dollar Tree and Kroger to round out the supply run. After that we came back here and watched an old movie I remembered from my childhood on You-Tube (the One and Only with Henry Winkler)

Tang and Tyler are doing OK and have had their milk. I'll get their treats and Tang's shot later. I also put the first round of food out for the local waifs. I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by you beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 2 2019, 04:26 PM
Post #7098

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy gusty windy cold 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne is still not feeling her best. She's in my thoughts and prayers that she'll be better soon. Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and know your precious boys have enjoyed the extra family quality time.

Took my lap top in today for upgrading to W10, and the old W7 desk top to have the hard drive cleaned so that I can return it to Dell for recycling. When I got back sweet Buster was waiting for me at my door. He's been here several times today. He returned just a few minutes ago and is settled on my bed taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 2 2019, 06:58 PM
Post #7099

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (35) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Anne seems to have had a smidge of a relapse or it's just taking time for her to kick this. But I didn't trust her to drive and she's my ride, so there you go.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and will get their treats and Tang his shot later. I just put out the 2nd round of food for the local waifs after Socks and Tyke gobbled up the 1st one. I hope Tabby is out there somewhere for her fair share.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 3 2019, 01:22 PM
Post #7100

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne wasn't feeling well yesterday so that you both had to miss another day of work. I hope this isn't counted against you in your new job. I hope Anne is feeling better today. Please let us know how she's doing and how things go at work.

Have been busy today working on financials - - getting the checkbook updated with payments made, receipts ready for filing, etc.. Also did a load of laundry this morning and just finished putting things away. Sweet Buster has been by to visit and took a nap on my bed for awhile. He left about 15 minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may return later on.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 353 354 355 356 357 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:05 AM