358 Pages V  « < 327 328 329 330 331 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Feb 17 2019, 06:33 PM
Post #6561

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you and Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear she "came around". I figured she would. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK too. They must be a little confused.

Since we fed the waifs at the old place on the way to work yesterday, we decided to rise early and hit the breakfast bar at Ponderosa near where we work. From there we got provisions at the nearby Kroger and Walmart. Then we came home and started watching a new Rifftrax on Prime.

Tang has been good company and doing well today. Soon it will be time to get his supper, shot and treats; as well as provision for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 19 2019, 05:03 PM
Post #6562

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had yesterday off from work which I know you both appreciated as well your precious Tang. And I know the waifs at your previous residence sincerely appreciate your and Anne's continued diligence in providing for them.

It has been a quiet day here. I saw Buster out in the common driveway but so far today he hasn't come visiting. As much as I enjoy his and Bonnie's visits I don't like seeing Scarlet so agitated. Haven't done much today - - have enjoyed watching Scarlet play with her toys. Have had my lunch and have the clean up to do in the kitchen.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 19 2019, 05:32 PM
Post #6563

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you and Scarlet doing well. I know it must be difficult trying to balance between her and Buster and Bonnie. You don't want her to be agitated and Buster and Bonnie don't understand what's going on. I'm sure it will balance out in the end.

We were off yesterday but not because we were supposed to be. Less said about that the better. We were scheduled off today though. Anne went to the Kroger clinic (since the meds from the Walmart clinic didn't seem to get it done) Hopefully these will do better. While that was going on I went next door for a haircut. No wait either which was nice. Coming back over to Kroger I spied a gray tabby in the bushes. She meowed at me and seemed lost and sad. Since we always keep the big bag of food in the car I brought her some and she chowed down.

Tang seems to be doing OK and it will be time soon to get his supper, shot and treats as well as provision the local waifs. I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 20 2019, 05:30 PM
Post #6564

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy wintry cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne is still not feeling well and hope the new meds will help her feel better. Please let us know how she's doing. And I know the little waif at the Kroger is ever so thankful for meeting a special "angel" who provided food for her. I know you and Anne would give every single precious soul you see a warm Forever Home if you could.

Scarlet eventually went home today - - around 3 p.m. or so after the crew was here to clear the common driveway. She was definitely eager to go home. And both Buster and Bonnie are here with me as I'm writing to you. Buster is the first one to come. He did a thorough walk through and is settled on my bed at the moment taking a nap. Bonnie came in a few minutes ago and is in the "princess room" reclaiming her domain. It's wonderful having them here with me until it's time for them to go home for the evening.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 20 2019, 06:39 PM
Post #6565

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I know Scarlet going home was probably a bit of a let down. But Buster and Bonnie were there to pick up the slack so to speak and keep you company. I hope they are well too.

In general, health has not really been on our side lately. But we persevere as best we can. Tang is doing well and it will soon be time for his supper, shot and treats a well as provisions for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 21 2019, 05:41 PM
Post #6566

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sun setting breezy 50-ish Thursday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that both you and Anne are experiencing less than ideal health recently. I hope that this will soon be corrected - - perhaps when temperatures begin to warm. Please let us know how you're doing.

Today has been focused on scheduling online payments due by and in March. Still have a couple of payments left to schedule but need the invoices first before I can do that. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit today. Buster arrived first and settled down on my bed to take a nice nap while I worked on financials. It is so good to have them here again. Now I have evening chores to finish before settling down for the evening so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 21 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #6567

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear both Bonnie and Buster paid you visits today and I hope they are doing OK too.

It was back to work today. I was 1/2 expecting Anne to get fired and get written up myself. Perhaps Anne's assessment of the turn over being too high for them to be able to afford those petty games just now is accurate. The guy on our shift that quit put in a good word for us at Lowe's (across the highway from where we now work) so we applied online and dropped off resumes. So who knows?

Tang met us at the door when we got home as per usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. When I went to put out the dry food and fist round of canned for the waifs, Butters was already on the right of the bush waiting on me. He didn't bolt either. Of course then it became a stare off between him and Dulcinea for the canned. He stopped about 1/2 way and let her have the rest and I have put out the 2nd round.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 22 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #6568

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to share your news that you and Anne still have jobs at the call center, and am hoping Lowe's becomes an alternative resource for both of you job-wise. Please let us know what happens with your applications. It's also heartwarming to share your news that the waifs look after each other in sharing the provisions with one another - - but of course the "first come first served" rule applies, which is why it is so wonderful that you and Anne provide a second meal for those who couldn't come to the first serving.

Yesterday was spent scheduling online bill payments and today I worked on entering all the payments due for March into my checkbook. So the bill-a-thon is about 90 percent taken care of. Wrote the checks this morning for the payments that will be mailed on Monday, 2/25, when I do my errands. Yesterday I also placed my regular order with WalMart and will pick that up Monday as part of my errands. Buster came by this morning and settled down on my bed to take another nice nap. He woke up around 2:15 p.m. or so and decided it was time for him to check in at home. He is such a sweet fellow. Bonnie must be staying at home today in this rainy cold weather. According to the kitchen timer my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 22 2019, 09:30 PM
Post #6569

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (45) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by for a visit. I hope he and his sister Bonnie are both doing OK.

Today was not bad call volume wise for a Friday, so I hope that bodes a slow day tomorrow.

Tang met us when we cam home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems to be in good spirits and doing well. Butters was first up for the canned food again tonight. But Anne said she saw Dulcinea come along behind him after I headed up for my shower. I just put the second round out.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 23 2019, 05:32 PM
Post #6570

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish Caturday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was a decent day workload-wise for you and Anne, and hope today is also the same. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Needed to do some work on financials again today - - paid a couple more bills online and brought my monthly financial log up to date. Monday will be my errand day as my WalMart order is ready for pick up. Buster came by again today to spend some time including a nap on my bed. Now I have a sink full of dishes to do so that I can begin settling down for the evening.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 23 2019, 09:50 PM
Post #6571

Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad yo hear Buster paid you a visit today. I hope he and his sister Bonnie are doing OK.

The work load wasn't too bad but a tad more than usual (16 calls) today. But it's over and we're off tomorrow

Tang met us at the door as usual when we got home. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. Butters was first up again for the canned food. Apparently he was waiting by the door right after we walked in. I just put the 2nd round out, but not sure if I'll have any takers as it's started raining a bit harder.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 24 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #6572

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that yesterday was a fairly decent day for you and Anne at work. The good news is that you both have today off, and I know your precious Tang is happy with the quality family time.

Not much happening here today. Will be joining Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad for dinner later. Both fur kids are here keeping me company as I'm writing to you. As forecasted the wind is blowing quite fiercely now which is supposed to continue on through mid-day tomorrow. The good news is that the rain has finally ended and we're supposed to have dry weather for at least into mid-week. Tomorrow will be errand day.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 24 2019, 07:08 PM
Post #6573

Hello moon_beam. Gusty and cool (44) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear both Bonnie and Buster visited with you today. I hope they are doing OK and that you have a nice dinner with their parents.

Today was pretty low key concentrating on rest. We did go to both Walmart and Kroger here in the neighborhood to provision for the week. Then we came home and I made brunch while Anne got the laundry going. Then we sat down to eat and watch movies (DVD) we got from our last foray to a peddler's mall.

Tang is well and has enjoyed having his people home with him today. Soon it will be time to get his supper, shot and treats as well as food for the local waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 25 2019, 05:39 PM
Post #6574

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sun setting gusty windy chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your precious Tang was able to enjoy quality family time with you and Anne yesterday, and I know you and Anne enjoy it, too.

Got my errands done - - finally - - and returned back to the condo around 12:30 this afternoon. Enjoyed very brief visits with Buster and Bonnie but I can't blame them for wanting to enjoy the sunshine today. It's now time to finish the evening chores so that I can get settled down for the night.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 25 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #6575

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (37) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster both paid you a visit however brief. Like you say, can't blame them for wanting some spring like weather time. Hope they are both doing OK.

Workload was about as expected for a Monday (sigh) but not literally back to back to back at least. 2 more days to work before being off again.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper (fresh can night) shot and treats and seems top be doing well. Butters was first up again (like clock work) for the canned food outside. I just put the 2nd round out before posting here.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your sweet fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 26 2019, 05:08 PM
Post #6576

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, still sunny breezy chilly 50-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Just one more day to go before you and Anne have some time off work together. I know you're looking forward to that. This is one thing a job does - - it helps you to look forward to your days off.

Updated a couple of things in my checkbook and got caught up on a couple of very overdue emails. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit today although very briefly. Another day of sunshine took precedent over any prolonged visits. Still waiting for the mail to come - - hope it comes soon.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 26 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #6577

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (45) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster visited albeit briefly. The fact the come regularly at all is a testament to how much they like and trust you.

The work flow wasn't bad as Tuesdays go although I can't say how many calls I took as the history cleared when they reset the phone system around 2:00. The idiot training manager made a rude comment about those who found a new provider lookup method trying (it is stupid too BTW) should be "flipping burgers" and the team lead that uses the R word a lot. Made one of our co-workers with a learning disability cry mad.gif I know who's on my hit list now. Oddly enough when I get riled they rush to do "damage control".

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He's enjoying some open window time behind me right now and doing well. Dulcinea was first up at the canned food tonight bless her heart. I already put the 2nd round out.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 27 2019, 05:55 PM
Post #6578

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunset chilly 50-ish Wednesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

The co-worker can make an official complaint against the manager for making the environment difficult for him / her to work in. This type of behavior should not be allowed under any circumstances, and I know the employee is thankful to have another co-worker stand up on their behalf. The good news is that you and Anne will be off tomorrow together - - the less time spent in that environment the better it is for the both of you and anyone else who has to work there.

Didn't do anything outstanding today. Buster came by to say hello and took a nice nap on my bed. Saw Bonnie out and about enjoying the sunshine. Now it's time to finish the evening chores and prepare to settle down for the night.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Feb 27 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #6579

Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster at least paid you a visit. Hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

That co-worker felt tense today, but I assured her we have her back. Speaking of which, at 8:00 Anne went out of office and still got a call from Pharmacy. He didn't realize we were closed and said he'd tell the member to call back tomorrow. But the newly demoted sup now team lead again told her she should have taken the call. I was in the bathroom and didn't hear that. I I had I can assure that person wouldn't be at work for a while mad.gif

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is chilling by my feet. He seems quite content. Butter was hiding by the bushes when I put the food out tonight rolleyes.gif It's been eaten and I have put out round 2.

TT & TT

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Feb 28 2019, 02:59 PM
Post #6580

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So the supervisor was demoted to team lead - - she should have been fired on the spot. And to keep her in the same office with the offended employee is irresponsible management. I know you and Anne can hardly wait until you can find suitable alternative employment. Please let us know how things go.

Have caught up on going through the mail - - I don't normally go through it when it's delivered as it's usually in the evening when I'm just not interested in do that. Soon I will need to do another shredding project as the box is beginning to overflow somewhat. Buster came by this morning for his visit and nap. He left about a half hour ago to go check in with his mom and dad. Not much else happening around the condo complex today. The kitchen timer is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 327 328 329 330 331 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:45 PM